Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Kat's second stop was the library. This time she ran around the building 10 times. Then she went into the library and ran up and down every single book aisle about 5 times each. While Kat was running through the libary like a mad lady . She knew it was only a matter of time before the librarian would come and chase her out. So Kat ran out of the library and to her 3rd stop around the village.

User Image

((Exit to somewhere eles in the village))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 pm
By now Akui was exhausted. His legs were giving way as he moved past the library building and looked forward to almost being done with all this running. His stomach growled more and more. He ignored this and went towards his final destination. I hope Kat is having a better time then I am.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 pm
Sora entered the library, not really sure what to do right now. She didn't have a squad, she didn't have a sensei and she didn't know any jutsu, really. "What do I do?" She asked herself quietly as she sat down at a table and laid her head down on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:01 pm
Vilmos entered the Library after Sora, and saw her lay her head against the table sullenly. He approached her silently and began speaking when he was behind her. "What seems to be the problem?" He had asked her. He knew her from the little adventure they had had a while back, but he had never really gotten to know her.  

Raito Ichiru

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm
Sora propped up quickly, almost giving herself whiplash. "Oh, you're that guy from Amegakure who transferred here." She said as more of a statement than a question. She had always tried to make an effort of remembering as much about people as she could. "Well, honestly, i'm a little depressed right now. I wanted to be a really strong shinobi like the Otokage, but right now, I don't even have a squad or a sensei. I'm stuck until I can start learning stuff." Sora sighed. "How come you're at the library?" She pondered aloud to the teenage boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:16 pm
Vilmos was impressed that Sora knew that much about his past, and it showed on his face. "Actually, I think I'm here for the same reason you are. I'm not in a squad either. The only time I've learned stuff, was when I was in Amegakure. There, I was pretty much left in a hole, and had to sit there. It was pretty lonely, and I am much happier to be in Otogakure." He said with a smile.  

Raito Ichiru

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 pm
The cloaked man entered the library, his garments swishing as he walked. His identity unknown, he walked down one of the aisles of books near the two gennin. He merely looked up and down at the books, wondering where to start with his research.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:21 pm
"I feel sorry for you." Sora said tenderly to Vilmos. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Soratsuhi Mitsuko, but you can call me Sora." She said with a smile. She noticed the cloaked figure enter, but decided to ignore him for right now. She was enjoying hanging out with the boy. "By the way, I didn't catch your name." She said to him.  

Hitomi_Nakamura

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm
"My name is Vilmos Dragconic Yomi." The boy said with a smile of stitches. "Though, to tell the honest truth, I really hope we get assigned to a squad soon. Otherwise, I might just have to do something to keep myself entertained until then." He poke with a sly grin creeping across his face. "Maybe tee-pee the Otokage's office." He laughed slightly at the notion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:40 pm
"I would advise against that." The cloaked figure spoke with a deep voice. He continued looking through the books until he finally grabbed one at random and opened it up to a random page. "Someone might get upset." He chuckled at the thought of a couple of gennin trying to pull pranks on a kage. "However, if you are that bored, how about I train you guys?" He offered.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 pm
At hearing the cloaked figure speak from behind her, Sora shot out of her chair and turned to face the man. "Who are you, and why would you be willing to help us?" She seemed skeptical at the man's offer. What type of person would offer to help people he doesn't know?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:08 pm
The man chuckled slightly at the questions. Before he was revered as one of the strongest people in the lands, that most everyone knew. Now it was a gennin questioning him and his motives. "My name is Nanashi Ongaku, I was and still am considered a high-ranking Shinobi of this village. All I wish to do is help out a couple of kids who want to learn and become stronger." He said with a grin.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 pm
The name the man said struck a chord in Vilmos. "Nanashi, as in the previous Otokage, Nanashi? The one who allowed me to join this village?" Vilmos asked. It seemed unlikely, but then again, the resemblance was uncanny. "Would you really be willing to train us?" He asked the man.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:14 pm
"Of course, like I said, I like to help those who want to become stronger. Besides if I train you, you will become assets to the village." Nanashi said with a smile. "Actually, I'll do one better than just train you. I'll be your squad leader." He said with a smile. "Though, this place seems like a bad place to train. Meet me in the country side, at my dojo. It's hard to miss. I'll teach you whatever you guys want there." He said, and exited the building.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:20 pm
"Well, I'm going, are you going to come to, Vilmos?" Sora asked. She was pretty much out the door before giving Vilmos any chance to answer. "I'll see you there, if you are going." She said with a smile and ran off.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff