Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Menrui Specialized Foods (Menu is up) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:32 pm
Kat Thought for a moment

"hmm at the beginning keep my distant then try to get closer ." Kat said digging into her food.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:27 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

♫Medical Anbu of the Sound♫

Jurou nodded, and took another bite out of his burger. "Sounds pretty good. I think attacking him into a corner would be good for that."

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm
"ya thats a good idea i'll try to do that " Kat said smiling and eating more of her food  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

A few minutes later Jurou had finished his food, and took a sip of his drink. "Ready to go?"

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:39 pm
Kat also finshed her food and nodded "yep"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 am
User Image
Jurou Hasami

"Alright then." Jurou said while standing up from his chair, and brushing a few bread crumbs off of his shirt. "I think I saw him at the training grounds, so lets go check to see if he's still there." He then made his way out of the restaurant and towards the training grounds.

User Image
Anbu Mask currently off

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:47 pm
"ok " Kat said excietly as she followed him out of the resturant and too the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 am
Korumo entered the promising looking restaurant hoping that he'd finally found a place where food could be served. He'd been wandering the streets of Otogakure for some time, for he had not been around the town before, and he knew not where to find food that did not reek of three days rot.

"Uh hello, I would like a dish of some sort for myself and a friend. Does this restaurant allow me to take the food elsewhere, or must it be eaten here?" He asked politely of the nearest employee. Axel was probably beginning to become hungry by now.

"Yes sir, I do believe that is a possibility." The employee replied, "You can make an order now and wait here for a moment, we'll cook your meal, and you can pay before you leave." He finished.

"Thank you have a good day." The kind employee offered.

"Thank you, it smells delicious." Korumo replied, having handed over the money Axel had lent them for the days meal. Korumo returned to the streets of Otogakure, with boxes of steaming foods in his arms.

(Exit to Otogakure Training Gounds.)  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:38 pm
Kat walked into the restaurant and sat down . "can i have a order of miso ramen please" Kat asked  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 pm
Akui ran past the restaurant. The smell of food made his mouth drool and his stomach growl. He hadn't exactly been eating right the past couple days. But he ignored the hunger and kept going. He hadn't even begun his training.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:08 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi took a seat in the restaurant and waited for the genin to come.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:15 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Opening the doors to the place shortly after his team leader entered Ivan had collapsed to the floor again and seemed to start drooling at the smells that were in the place, "Please can i have food," saying as he looked silly begging at this point. Some of the other people in the place would take note of him for this is the way Ivan was. Having his stomach growl and grumble fairly loudly Ivan could only look at people that were eating.  

touketsu_makai

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 am
User ImageYosei entered the door a few seconds after Ivan and took a seat across the table from Hachi. His stomach continued to roar at him in anger, demanding food. Even at a time like this, the sound genin could not help but think of the state of things with squad two, and where he should go from here with his training. Yosei didn't realize it but he was simply staring at the table in front of him with the utmost focus.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi let out another sigh as he saw one of the squad members drooling on the floor of the restaurant, and the other just staring intently at the table in front of him. This squad was a little more peculiar than most others that he's seen, but at least he wouldn't be bored while he was in this group. "We'll start off with three ramen's." He told the waiter once he had made his way over to their table. "And you." Hach turned his toward where Ivan was laying on the floor. "Need to come sit at the table. I don't think they'll serve you if your on the floor."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Crawling to the table quickly. Ivan waited for the food to get there. Drool was coming coming out of his mouth as he waited. He looked like a savaged person that wanted to eat anything and everything. He was kinda impatient but he still waited for the food.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff