Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:04 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro read the next jutsu on the list of, which was the Chakra String jutsu. This one may be a little harder to learn, but with enough training, he could succeed. The strings on one of his hands disconnect the puppet as they laid on the ground slowly. the strings looking lifeless now. with a whip of his hand, the strings flung up and attached itself to a nearby boulder, which eh couldn't lift, a pissed off looked appeared on his face as he would have to try again.

[1/3]

Nakamuro concentrated his chakra, the strings were powered with a bright blue color as they flung around like a whip. His fingers wiggled as to command the strings to grab the rock once more and to try to left up the boulder with his hand. The huge rock lifted a little as it plummeted tot he ground, Nakamuro panting a little bit as he almost had it. If he just tried one more time, he could master this jutsu with ease.

[2/3]

He almost had it that time, confidence building up in him as he mind was think a million ideas at once, so he thought. His hand flung up, the stings flying int eh air as his fingers bent downwards as the chakra strings shot out to attach itself to the huge rock once more. It felt light to him this time as he lifted the rock with ease, tossing it to a small three, which broke in half and the rock exploded on impact. A sigh of relief came from the puppet user as he finally mastered the jutsu.

[3/3 jutsu learned]

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:37 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro seemed to have missed one other AS jutsu, which he face palmed himself. It was Kugutsu Fukuwajutsu (Puppet Ventriloquism) that he needed to learn, which is really simple to do. With his free hand, he reconnected the strings back on his Lambda puppet, which it's head some parts of her joint started to stiffen up and move. With his chakra, he mimic his voice to sound like an adult woman, Lambda's mouth moving at the same time he spoke. It sounded weird to him to talk like a woman, but this jutsu would help him trick his enemy if he ever tends to hide.

(Jutsu learned)

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro already had another idea of making another puppet. With his out of his bag still and with most of his equipment scattered on the ground, he started working on another metal puppet. about 2 hours had past, Nakamuro wiping the sweat off his brow and forehead with a white cloth, his hands somewhat dirty as he was finally finished with his new puppet. This was he called TAGER 001 model, which he was quite pleased about it's huge size and well equip defensive abilities.

[Puppet made]

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:54 pm
(Youre a genin.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm
(Oops, forgot to edit. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi walked out to the training ground, and waited for the two students.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:07 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro notice a person he haven't seen in the village yet, his puppets still motionless, one a metal giant, with huge gauntlets and hands, the other a robotic looking woman with a red eye in the center of her head and multiple metal blades attached to her back and neck. He was taking a break from all the training he just received, which he had accomplish a a lot in such short timing.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:31 pm
Kat keeled down in front of the scroll and read over the discription to Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique) jutsu. This jutsu, to kat, seemed to be very easy to learn, even though it was a jouin jutsu and she herself was still a genin. "ok so this should be a easy powerful jutsu to learn."1/21

Kat said standing up and walking 5 meters away from the scroll.So the attack would end right at the scroll. Now kat closed her eyes and started to focus heat in both of hands. 2/21

Then once she got enough built up heat into both of her hands. She concentrated her charka to mold the intense heat into a condensed sphere.Kat focused on a picture of a tight condensed sphere like the resengan in her mind, and using her charkra made the intense heat in her hands turn into the sphere in her mind.3/21

After a few moments kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands. "aw man what happened". Kat said seeing a loose swirling out of control sphere in her hands. "but i concentrated so hard " Kat sighed and closed her eyes again, and started to concentrate but not as hard.4/21

Kat slowed her breathing to she was breathing nice even breaths as she cleared her mind. Now she she pictured a orange brightly glowing sphere that was similar looking to the resagan . After a few moments of concentrating kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands.5/21

There was a brightly glowing orange sphere that was made of raw energy. "yes i did it" Kat said smiling as the sphere just sat in the palm of her hand as if it was for show. Kat looked and admired the beautiful glowing sphere "wow it looks so cool" Kat said. 6/21  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:51 pm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carla Sennin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
~|Carla came behind Hachi. "Just a quick question...do i really have to call you sensei?" She asked. "Cause i have heard of those that don't like to be called sensei." She stated.|~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro would now notice another girl, her eyes seemingly different, which he studied about it once. He forgot what the name was called but her eyes were suppose to be very deadly. With a quick shrug with his shoulders, he resume cleaning his two puppets he currently made. A quick smile on his face, which he was proud in making them.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi turned to see that Carla had already shown up, but the other student was still lagging behind. "No you don't have to call me sensei, you can just call me Hachi. But I don't really mind one way or the other."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

"Hachi-sensei then." The whip-carrying girl had come up in time to hear the man's words. Kyleilu looked around nervously, wondering what this place was going to be like.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

(( I'm just gona go ahead and give you the three academy jutsu's at once so we can save time. ))

Hachi gave a quick smile to Kyleilu before clapping his hands together. "Alright. Now that were all here, we can get started. To be recognized as genin of the sound village, you must learn the three basic academy jutsus that almost every shinobi knows. They are the transformation technique, clone technique, and substitution technique. The Transformation technique gives you the appearance of any person you want to look like. Which makes it very useful for infiltration missions. The clone technique is a form of genjutsu that makes your opponent see another copy of you. It may not be a physical copy, but it can still be used as distractions. And then the substitution technique allows you to quickly switch with an inanimate object when you opponent attacks you. The opponent will hit the object instead, and it can save your life. Now I want you to pay close attention to the seals I'm about to show you, and I want you to try doing the jutsu's on your own." Hachi then proceded to slowly go through each of the jutsu's seals, and waited for the two ninja's to try them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
Kat keeled down in front of the scroll and read over the discription to Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique) jutsu. This jutsu, to kat, seemed to be very easy to learn, even though it was a jouin jutsu and she herself was still a genin. "ok so this should be a easy powerful jutsu to learn."1/14

Kat said standing up and walking 5 meters away from the scroll.So the attack would end right at the scroll. Now kat closed her eyes and started to focus heat in both of hands. 2/14

Then once she got enough built up heat into both of her hands. She concentrated her charka to mold the intense heat into a condensed sphere.Kat focused on a picture of a tight condensed sphere like the resengan in her mind, and using her charkra made the intense heat in her hands turn into the sphere in her mind.3/14

After a few moments kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands. "aw man what happened". Kat said seeing a loose swirling out of control sphere in her hands. "but i concentrated so hard " Kat sighed and closed her eyes again, and started to concentrate but not as hard.4/14

Kat slowed her breathing to she was breathing nice even breaths as she cleared her mind. Now she she pictured a orange brightly glowing sphere that was similar looking to the resagan . After a few moments of concentrating kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands.5/14

There was a brightly glowing orange sphere that was made of raw energy. "yes i did it" Kat said smiling as the sphere just sat in the palm of her hand as if it was for show. Kat looked and admired the beautiful glowing sphere "wow it looks so cool" Kat said. 6/14

((LOLWUT? Am I the only one thinking this?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
FireCat of Hell2000
Kat keeled down in front of the scroll and read over the discription to Katon: Kudakasei no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shatterforce Technique) jutsu. This jutsu, to kat, seemed to be very easy to learn, even though it was a jouin jutsu and she herself was still a genin. "ok so this should be a easy powerful jutsu to learn."1/14

Kat said standing up and walking 5 meters away from the scroll.So the attack would end right at the scroll. Now kat closed her eyes and started to focus heat in both of hands. 2/14

Then once she got enough built up heat into both of her hands. She concentrated her charka to mold the intense heat into a condensed sphere.Kat focused on a picture of a tight condensed sphere like the resengan in her mind, and using her charkra made the intense heat in her hands turn into the sphere in her mind.3/14

After a few moments kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands. "aw man what happened". Kat said seeing a loose swirling out of control sphere in her hands. "but i concentrated so hard " Kat sighed and closed her eyes again, and started to concentrate but not as hard.4/14

Kat slowed her breathing to she was breathing nice even breaths as she cleared her mind. Now she she pictured a orange brightly glowing sphere that was similar looking to the resagan . After a few moments of concentrating kat opened up her eyes and looked down at her hands.5/14

There was a brightly glowing orange sphere that was made of raw energy. "yes i did it" Kat said smiling as the sphere just sat in the palm of her hand as if it was for show. Kat looked and admired the beautiful glowing sphere "wow it looks so cool" Kat said. 6/14

((LOLWUT? Am I the only one thinking this?))

(Yes, but I really don't care at the moment.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff