Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

A man...no...a shell of a man sat upon the top of the Hospital, wearing that of a blackened suit of armor, he held a blue rose...one that wasn't the real one and crushed it into dust within his hand. One eyes was a bright blue color while the other was purple with the ripple effect showing in the other eye. The mask was hollow...the entire body was hollow and showed no emotion, no feeling, it simply could feel the presence of the people entering and it was time for them to die...to suffer and never return. The armor stood itself up and knocked below him with his fist, "...kill..." said the shell of armor as nothing was its resolve...nothing was its drive to survive.

The ghost seekers screeched and stood themselves up at the sight of the approaching people, they could not even be recognized as shinobi anymore but individuals who seek a common goal and like all who did this, they needed to be purged. Two ghost seekers rose up from their position of murdering those within Oto and two followers and finders rose up as well. All of them charged in, screeching and roaring like banshees who only wished to seek eternal rest but would never reach it...would never be able to see the future that lied ahead, just like the shell of armor that stood upon the roof. Two seekers charged in for Hikari and threw spears at her, forming another set in order to stab through her heart.

One finder and One follower split themselves for the other two, screeching to disable ninjutsu and attacking them with swords of the apparition in order to end this fight, they stayed evasive and made sure to move quickly if anything happen. The Followers would run in a rather sluggish manner yet screeched to back the finders up, while the finders would hack and slash and stay evasive.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 pm
User ImageAnkoku The Eternal Nightmare
God|| SS-Rank || Weapon|| Demon Eyes || Beast

Ankoku smiled as he gripped the two blades, made from the flesh of the ghosts themselves. Ankoku charged in with high speed as he sliced the heads of the ghost off with one swing, absorbing their blood and souls into his blades. Gaining power as he killed these, but it would take a million of them to equal the ghost leader, that was his target as he hacked away at the minions.

bb

And the light around me will be night."

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:25 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

User Image
██████████` ` Living, Lost, in my Nightmares ` ` ██████████

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx8 0 0 ll 8 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Hikari ▪▪ Uchiha ✵: █████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With a slow gate, Hikari approached an oncoming ghoul, lifting her hand to it's face. Within seconds, a massive blast of flames would erupt from her hand, spiraling and coning outwards to engulf a large area in front of her in dark flames. As the smell of charring flesh filled her senses, the flames around Hikari grew more volatile, now lashing out around her, occasionally making small explsions, splashing flames onto her surroundings.

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :✵ Servant ▪▪ Of ▪▪ The Mad-King ✵: █████

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

The ghosts finder fell to its knees and soon onto its chest while the follower tried to block the incoming slice to his head yet it was quickly removed. The follower and finder fell back. Multiple Oto ghost civilians rose up from the ground, going by the hundreds as an army and had no power to themselves which would make sure that Ankoku's blade would never gain strength from killing them, even though he would absorb their blood and souls. All of the Oto ghost civilian's rushed in as an army and attempted to pounce and overpower Ankoku, knowing that it would be futile but it was worth a shot.

The exact same thing happened to Hikari, hundreds upon hundreds of Oto ghosts civilian's rushed in like Soldiers in EVERY DYNASTY WARRIOR GAME EVER MADE, only meant to die but will simply slow them down. Every time that one of the seekers, followers, finders, etc. were killed, the blackened suit of armor would receive the energy but not the soul and blood of the dead, the energy made him stronger just as Ankoku's blade would give him more power from their blood and souls. The civilians would give him nothing as they died but they would simply stall as time went by and continued on.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:17 am

Ankoku continued to slice away killing citizen after citizen. But this wasn't what he wanted, and he grew tired of this. Slamming his swords together they transformed and formed a giant war axe as began slicing 3-5 of them with one swing. He gathered them up making the sword bigger and bigger. Which it was big enough Ankoku slammed it against the ceiling creating a opening, he jumped though as swung the axe again hitting the ceiling above and kept hacking away at it until he emerged at the top of the hospital, staring down the leader at the top. "Don't toy with me!" Ankoku yelled out, with anger and excitement.

bb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:20 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx8 0 0 ll 8 0 0XXX

Unlike her master, Hikari's power was not without limits, and she knew it. To conserve energy, She blasted a clearing to get outside the hospital and launched herself to the top of the building with jets of fire from her hands. Slowly, Hikari would lower herself, though still hovering, next to Ankoku, waiting for her next orders.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
The black armor
That gathers dust
Has all the more reason
To begin to rust

The ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓃⒺⓈⓈ holds
what most can’t see
And though all ends here
I still follow тнєє

Over your body
Is where I lie
So that all who Ⅎight us
Can finally
⒟⒤⒠.

██████I am a shell of what I once was...████

╔══════════════╗

The lightning lit the sky up and the thunder let off a thunderous boom as the reached the top. The leader sat there, looking to them as they reached him with ease, fitting, now he could dispose of them both. Another Ghost Follower rose up from the pile of ghost civilian's below them and didn't move but remained there for purposes unknown. The leader looked to Ankoku and Hikari and stood himself up, brushing himself off with leisure-like demeanor like as if this fight would be one-sided and boring.The armor distorted and twisted itself in motion as he approached them a little, but stopped soon after, the armor readjusted its entire self and was standing upright and proper within seconds after moving a tad closer. The armor's helmet tilted to Ankoku in confusion.

[Edited]

╚══════════════╝

████...and of what I shall become.██████

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm
Satsui-No-Hadou21395
User ImageUser Image
The black armor
That gathers dust
Has all the more reason
To begin to rust

The ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓃⒺⓈⓈ holds
what most can’t see
And though all ends here
I still follow тнєє

Over your body
Is where I lie
So that all who Ⅎight us
Can finally
⒟⒤⒠.

╔══════════════╗

The lightning lit the sky up and the thunder let off a thunderous boom as the reached the top. The leader sat there, looking to them as they reached him with ease, fitting, now he could dispose of them both. Another Ghost Follower rose up from the pile of ghost civilian's below them and didn't move but remained there for purposes unknown. The leader looked to Ankoku and Hikari and stood himself up, brushing himself off with leisure-like demeanor like as if this fight would be one-sided and boring. "Toy with you..." he said as the sky grew dark for the battle that awaited them. "Nothing...it drives the weak to become strong, so that something can be made...but something will then return to nothing and build its way back up to becoming something," the voices of the deceased surrounded them as the armor moved in a distorted and twisted manner, body twisting in unimaginable ways while speaking the words of others...as if he was being controlled by more than one person, "d-daddy...why did you leave me to die?...why did you kill me?!" he said as his head twisted itself a bit before readjusting, "to live an empty life and then have the one I love kill me...truly...I have no other option to turn to but to kill...," the armor readjusted its entire self and was standing upright and proper within seconds after having a slight "episode."

╚══════════════╝

(Regular Ghost Leaders can't talk)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:58 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Satsui-No-Hadou21395
User ImageUser Image
The black armor
That gathers dust
Has all the more reason
To begin to rust

The ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓃⒺⓈⓈ holds
what most can’t see
And though all ends here
I still follow тнєє

Over your body
Is where I lie
So that all who Ⅎight us
Can finally
⒟⒤⒠.

╔══════════════╗

The lightning lit the sky up and the thunder let off a thunderous boom as the reached the top. The leader sat there, looking to them as they reached him with ease, fitting, now he could dispose of them both. Another Ghost Follower rose up from the pile of ghost civilian's below them and didn't move but remained there for purposes unknown. The leader looked to Ankoku and Hikari and stood himself up, brushing himself off with leisure-like demeanor like as if this fight would be one-sided and boring. "Toy with you..." he said as the sky grew dark for the battle that awaited them. "Nothing...it drives the weak to become strong, so that something can be made...but something will then return to nothing and build its way back up to becoming something," the voices of the deceased surrounded them as the armor moved in a distorted and twisted manner, body twisting in unimaginable ways while speaking the words of others...as if he was being controlled by more than one person, "d-daddy...why did you leave me to die?...why did you kill me?!" he said as his head twisted itself a bit before readjusting, "to live an empty life and then have the one I love kill me...truly...I have no other option to turn to but to kill...," the armor readjusted its entire self and was standing upright and proper within seconds after having a slight "episode."

╚══════════════╝

(Regular Ghost Leaders can't talk)

(Lol, sorry bout that, fixed it)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Ankoku charged right at the armor, he cared not what he was trying to say. "Hikari cover me!" He yelled out, he did not trust that ghost that stood in the coner, he just needed to focus on the ghost leader. Running up he swung his axe aiming right for the head, the sooner he took off the head the sooner this would be over.

bb

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
The black armor
That gathers dust
Has all the more reason
To begin to rust

The ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓃⒺⓈⓈ holds
what most can’t see
And though all ends here
I still follow тнєє

Over your body
Is where I lie
So that all who Ⅎight us
Can finally
⒟⒤⒠.

╔══════════════╗

The armor bent completely backwards and dodged the swing that aimed for his head and with colossal speed, a backflip kick would've met Ankoku's chin and knocked him up in the air, and the armor would simply stand upright once again, he hasn't even pulled his weapon out yet. He wouldn't unleash "Nightmare" upon them, he looked to Hikari and then back to Ankoku, shaking his head.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

User Image

Y O N B IxxxxxxKagexxxxxx7 8 5 ll 8 0 0XXX

[you skipped me you turd...I could have hit you T-T]

Hikari took the opportunity of Ankoku's distraction to throw out an attack of her own. Taking in a deep breath, the girl spewed 3 giant streams of fire which charged the suit from the right, at a left downward angle, and one head on. Hopefully Anokoku would take this chance to get in a good blow, seeing as the armor only had one way to dodge.

Katon Hidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: Hydra Technique)

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Ankoku spun in the air as he aimed his body back at the Ghost Leader. He dived back down as tendrills shot out of his body and attacked the Ghost leader from the back as he swung his blade at the Ghost Leader from the top. It was being attacked from all sides now.

bb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
The black armor
That gathers dust
Has all the more reason
To begin to rust

The ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓃⒺⓈⓈ holds
what most can’t see
And though all ends here
I still follow тнєє

Over your body
Is where I lie
So that all who Ⅎight us
Can finally
A⒟⒤⒠.

╔══════════════╗

The ghost roared and released a strong and protective dark barrier, releasing the energy that was built up from the dead ghost followers in order to block the incoming attacks that came from all sides, protecting himself...for now. That energy was now gone and only the energy of the seekers and finders remained. The ghost follower that was in the corner screeched and disabled any further ninjutsu that would be used. Ankoku would've been knocked back along with the tendrils dissolving into dust by the barrier and the flames of Hikari would've turned into smoke and became his cover. The armor unsheathed a blackened blade of his own, the leader stood and disappeared in movement and moving at colossal speed, appearing behind Hikari within minutes and attempted to lob her head off with a swift swing of his blackened blade. A crack started to appear in different parts of his armor as an after effect of what the barrier did to him, as if his defenses had weakened as well.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 pm
User ImageKiyoshi Hyuga
Taki|| SS-Rank || Weapon|| Yami Byakugan || Inuzuka

Ankoku was knocked into the air once more, with a loud roar his armor vanished in a blast of darkness and a figure shot out at speeds almost unreachable as the Ghost Leader's sword was blocked by a blade surging with darkened lightning. A figure now stood between Hikari and the Leader, a human man with katana in one hand and a wakizashi in the other. With flowing brown hair, darkened clothes, and eyes that focused on the neck of his enemy. Kiyoshi then with a swift motion stabbed upwards hoping to pierce the opponent at the neck, and straight though removing the head. Hikari would stand behind him now, where if he dodged away she would be able to intercept him.

bb

but he found my heart."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas