Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Blissful Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 pm
 ~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~Genin~Blood Of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark

User Image

~Morpiece the Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked~

User Image

The client lived near the springs and needed his front yard freed of weeds, Skye begun with clearing the weeds closest to the home but found a Sound Taijutsu scroll. He set the sleeping Morpiece on a bench and read the scroll, learning the Genin level taijutsu. He had to concentrate on making vibrating waves with his chakra to destroy internal parts, Skye made a fist to the nearby clump of weeds, they were knocked over. 1/4 & 1/3

This time he focused on the distance of the waves and the strength of them, he made a quick fist at a far row of weeds, they all quickly flew off, Skye grinned at the results, now he had to work on his kicks. 2/4 & 2/3

His kicks were his specialty and they came quickly down on the ground, destroying a large group of weeds. Skye successfully learned the taijutsu but made holes in some parts of the yard, he tilted his head and started working on filling the holes with dirt. 3/4 & 3/3

He filled the remaining holes and picked up Morpiece, he asked the owner if there were any more work for him and he said the springs needed rebuilding. 4/4

Jutsu's Learned: Sound Taijutsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 pm
 ~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~Genin~Blood Of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark

User Image

~Morpiece the Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked~

User Image

Morpiece woke up on Skye's shoulder, wondering where he is," Finally up princess? Our next mission is to help repair the springs", Skye said noticing Morpiece. Skye worked on painting the fences, the paint was starting to wear off, so Morpiece left to grab a paint can,"Thanks Morpiece", Skye said, starting on the work.1/3

An hour later a man presented him with some boards and needed help fixing the wall, Skye agreed to help and began to nail the boards to the broken wall.2/3

His last job in fixing the springs were increasing the heat of both sides of the springs, he would use his element to make a fire on the pools but he didn't know any abilities like that. So he merely went to the boiler room and changed the heat. "Finally were done!", Skye said in relief.3/3  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds

Shinri changed out of her clothes and into a towel before entering the mixed bathing area and checking before removing the towel and sliding into the warm soothing water.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

Shinri got up from the hot springs, dried off and left.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn stood at the front of the hot springs reading the signs as the breeze blow across his face  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

She walked up to the hot springs and saw some boy reading the signs "Hey, I'm Shinri, do I know you?" she said to the boy.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 am
Slevyn Kalebra

Slevyn turned his head to Shinri and answered her "no sorry it my first time here" turnign the rest of his body to face Shinri.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:52 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

Shinri's eyes narrowed and her Sharingan activated as she looked at Slevyn, "You have the same eyes as him... Who are you?" She said, in a strict sounding voice, taking a step back and leering at him.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:02 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn look at the girl with confusion on his face saying to Shinri "I'm Slevyn Kalebra and what do u mean his eye's" Slevyn turning his head from Shinri adverting his eyes from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:09 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

"His eyes, you need not know... Tell me about the eyes" Shinri said, almost aggressively.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 am
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn took a step back from Shinri and looked up to the sky saying to her "my eye's well one is my own eye witch is Ranmaru Bloodline and my other eye i got from my Sensei who i havnt seen for awhile since he left me at the Genjutsu training grounds" Slevyn looked back at Shinri asking her "why do you want to know".  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:33 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

"Your eyes are like my father's..." she said, her own Sharingan deactivating. "So then you wouldn't know about these ones" she said, referring to her own eyes, mostly to herself, "Genjutsu you say? I'm a genjutsuist... My full name is Shinri Gensou Uchiha."

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Xenfang

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"you're eye you say sorry im dont know that much my self, im also a Genjutsuist myself. its been fun talking to you but im hungry now so im going to go find some food bye." Slevyn turned and and started walking around to see if he could find something to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha

She watched the boy leave with interest, she considered following him for a moment to get something to eat herself but decided against it. He was a genjutsuist too, he might be useful in the future...

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 pm
Kat's first stop through the village was going to be at these springs. Kat first ran around the building about 5 times. Her reddish/orange hair flowing behind her like a beautiful carpet of flame. Then Kat ran inside and only ran in small circles in the lobby about 10 times. Of course the people in the lobby looked at her funny like she was a crazy person...which i guess she was since she was running around in werid places. So after she was done her ten laps in the lobby kat ran out of the springs and onto her 2nd stop.

User Image

((runs to somewhere else in the village))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff