Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:32 pm
((sounds good to me. and the rooms are all upstairs.))

User Image
Kemuri Rosu
[l]Smoke Shifting[l]Chunin[l]The Reborn Amegakure[l]

The chunin did not respond to akkari's comment on his opinion. He instead reviewed the two Genin's scrolls.

((What is on hiros scroll?))
----------Total Jutsu Remaining 69----------
----------Academy Jutsu 45----------
----------Gennin Jutsu 35----------
----------Chuunin Jutsu 25----------
----------Jounin Jutsu 10----------
----------S-Ranked Jutsu 1----------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:33 pm
Sabia walked into the building she was told to go to wondering what was going to happen and why she was told to go here in the first place.

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 pm
Tails1990
((oh sorry, i didnt want to spam another long list again unless it was okay xD))

((nvm i got it))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm
:: The white haired boy entered the building, a scroll hung across his lower back filled with the Jutsu's he wanted to learn. He diddn't know if he could learn them all, but he assumed he'd get a good number of them. He was however saddened by the lack of Taijutsu. He guessed if he wanted good Taijutsu, he'd have to make his own moves. His Cyan eyes peered about, looking nervously for his teacher. He hoped to stay remotely invisible as he was shy about how many people were around. ::  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:48 pm
Sabia was now bored and wanted to talk to someone and saw a new pale kid. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder two times "Hello there." Sabia said smiling going to try on her own to make a new friend.

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu
[l]Smoke Shifting[l]Chunin[l]The Reborn Amegakure[l]

Kemuri glanced up as two more arrived. There were now four ninja here excluding himself. "Let me see your scrolls, and then head upstairs to select a room. After the four of you have done that we will have a small meeting." he said waiting for the two to give him their jutsu.

----------Total Jutsu Remaining 69----------
----------Academy Jutsu 45----------
----------Gennin Jutsu 35----------
----------Chuunin Jutsu 25----------
----------Jounin Jutsu 10----------
----------S-Ranked Jutsu 1----------

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm
:: Kuro turned his head to the sound of a voice, that of a girl. When he got a glimpse of her face, he quickly looked down. He was shy around all new people, and why this girl had to notice him was beyond his comprehension. His lip quivered and he forced an awkward "Hey" out of himself. ::  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:05 pm
EDIT
Sabia saw the signs of shyness becuase she was shy her self but being in the rain village making new friends it felt like it was her family so she was going to help this boy out to. She put her hand on his shoulder "It's ok you don't have to be shy, I'm Sabia." she said with a smile but hears that she must not chose her room so she nodded at the order and turned back to the boy "I'll talk to you later ok?" she said smiling and walking up to the table putting her scroll there.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:07 pm
((you were in fact ignore in the academy xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:10 pm
:: Kuro looked up, quickly saying "Bye" to her, watching as she darted up the stairs. He sighed, crossing his arms and leaning back against the wall. He closed his eyes and began to think. His Jutsu were all Electric, and he really wanted to learn the Taijutsu moves he had etched down. ::  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:12 pm
((dammit. Ok well training stars for sure tomorrow but right now i gtg. for now DO NOT leave this building and just mingle, or study the guild and create ideas. feel free to PM me because i can do that on my phone no problem but im not going to be posting with it sorry.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:13 pm
((For my sake let's just say you told me everything))
Zadok came charging into the guidance center soaking wet and came to a sliding halt as he caught site of Kemuri. Coming to a complete stop infront of Kemuri, Zadok immediately spoke.
"My apologies for being late, I still do not know the village and i got lost."
Zadok said bowing and showing his respect yet again, and he waited until Kemuri gave him further instructions before he stood up straight again. After hearing the command Zadok stood up straight and gave Kemuri. He then took a seat nearby. He was thinking about Sabia, it was the first he had ever met another mokuton user.

brileone

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro acknowledged Kemuri's orders as he stood up from his chair, grabbing his windmill Shuriken and fastening it to his back once again. He began to climb the steps when a loud thunderous roar came from outside as the lights flickered once again, "Just thunder," Hiro thought as he came to the top of the stairs. Making his way down the hall, Hiro looked for a room that would settle his needs when...presto, he found one. It appeared to be an old storage room for a blacksmith filled with antique weaponry and a forge for heating up metals and crafting them into weapons. There were also many training logs which, assuming, were used for test weapons before distributing them to the soldiers of the village. " Looks like this is home now." Hiro said out loud as he sat down all his supplies, excluding his Windmill Shuriken and the holsters on either side of his legs.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm
:: Kuro heard someone say they got lost. Kuro shifted up a bit, arms crossed and eyes closed as he leaned against the wall beside the door. Kuro wondered if he would get lost allot, but then he thought about the headband around his neck and the fact that if he got lost on a mission, it could quite easily mean his death. The next few moments, Kuro spent memorizing the map he had accidentally left in the academy. This building was just south of the school, but Kuro wondered where he would be sleeping. ::  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers