Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Woody Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 pm
brileone
Sindenky
((all of those jutsu will take you 3 posts each, none of them are worth 1 >.> ))

rules

This is standard post requirement for learning jutsu of your rank.

2 Post for Academy Jutsu
4 Post for Genin Jutsu
6 Post for Chunin Jutsu
8 Post for Jonin Jutsu
10 Post for Sannin Jutsu

However if you learning a jutsu above you, you multiply the time by a number equal to the number of ranks it is higher than you. (So if you a genin learning a Chunin jutsu is takes 12 (6 x 2) posts, and if you learning a Jonin it takes 24 (8 x 3) ) Though if you learn a rank lower you divide the lower rank by a number equal to the number of ranks lower it is. (So if you a Jonin learning a Chunin jutsu it takes 3 (6/2 = 3) posts, and if you learning a Genin jutsu it takes 1 post (4/3 = 1.3 = 1) ) All of this assumes that your current rank is equal to 1, the rank directly above and below you is 2, and so on.

I was being a lazy b*****d so i learnt the academy version of water sword. And water clone is actually academy, i made the mistake.

((clone is fine and thats not how the Techniques works. Its a Genin jutsu, but it gets better depending on the rank of the user.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 pm
Sindenky
brileone
Sindenky
((all of those jutsu will take you 3 posts each, none of them are worth 1 >.> ))

rules

This is standard post requirement for learning jutsu of your rank.

2 Post for Academy Jutsu
4 Post for Genin Jutsu
6 Post for Chunin Jutsu
8 Post for Jonin Jutsu
10 Post for Sannin Jutsu

However if you learning a jutsu above you, you multiply the time by a number equal to the number of ranks it is higher than you. (So if you a genin learning a Chunin jutsu is takes 12 (6 x 2) posts, and if you learning a Jonin it takes 24 (8 x 3) ) Though if you learn a rank lower you divide the lower rank by a number equal to the number of ranks lower it is. (So if you a Jonin learning a Chunin jutsu it takes 3 (6/2 = 3) posts, and if you learning a Genin jutsu it takes 1 post (4/3 = 1.3 = 1) ) All of this assumes that your current rank is equal to 1, the rank directly above and below you is 2, and so on.

I was being a lazy b*****d so i learnt the academy version of water sword. And water clone is actually academy, i made the mistake.

((clone is fine and thats not how the Techniques works. Its a Genin jutsu, but it gets better depending on the rank of the user.

Alright lemme edit.  

brileone

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:49 pm
Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)

Zadok released the the Water shield jutsu which he had just learnt, and he was now ready to move on to the beach crab jutsu. Again he had to read up on how the jutsu was to be done. So he pulled out the copy of the scroll, took a seat and then read the details on the jutsu while he took a little break. [1/3]

Zadok was now finished reviewing the jutsu and was ready to give it a go. Zadok walked over to the loose ground which Kemuri had dug up to demonstrate the jutsu. So Zadok stood infront of the area and spoke,
"Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)"
He said as he focused his chakra into the ground and two shapeless blobs of water rose up from the loose ground and just wiggled in the air. Zadok knew that this is not what it was supposed to look like so he released the jutsu and readied himself to try again. [2/3]

Zadok cursed to himself because this training was really testing his patients. He was now ready to go again. He slowly performed the necessary handseals, focusing hard as he said once more,
"Isonagi no Jutsu (Beach Crab)"
At that moment a pair of pincers raised out of the ground and pinched like it would on a crab. Zadok was now satisfied with the jutsu and he released it, ready to move on to his next justu. [3/3]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm
Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)

"Goddamnit! Training is not easy. I love it!"
Zadok said with a wide grin as he leaned over with his hands on his knees. Taking a little break before he would continue the training.
"I'm ready again."
Zadok said as he opened the scroll and read through it once more, attempting to get the details on the jutsu so he could perform it properly. But despite this Zadok still knew that he wasn't going to get it on his first try. He was now ready. [1/3]

Zadok spaced his legs and took a deep breath. He then slowly performed the necessary handseals and started to focus his chakra as he spoke,
"Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)."
A clone of Zadok then slowly started to form beside him. It was rising very slowly and looked very sloppy and dropey. It was indeed and ugly site to look at. Zadok Immediately released the technique, sparing his sensei the pain of having to see the nasty excuse for a clone. [2/3]

"Alright this is it!"
Zadok shouted as the enthusiasm raced through his veins and it started to get the better of him. He followed the same process as he did before but this time he focused a lot harder and put more chakra into the jutsu. He then exclaimed,
"Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)!!!"
Now a clone made of oil slowly started to form beside Zadok. A few moments later an oil clone formed and the clone looked like a carbon copy of Zadok. Zadok smiled with the clone as he released the jutsu and the clone reverted back to oil and fell to the ground. Zadok had done it. [3/3]

brileone

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm
Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)
Kemuri was prod of the new student. "Good, you have learned all of the Water techniques for Genin you requested. But now for the hard one. This technique will be extremely useful to you. But will be the most difficult to learn." Kwmuri said, wondering if the boy would have the stomach for the technique. He opened the scroll, careful not to get it wet with all the water the two ninja have generated. The last technique was Water Puddle transportation. "Are you ready?" asked the genins Sensei and leader.
1/2  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:00 pm
Sindenky
Kemuri was prod of the new student. "Good, you have learned all of the Water techniques for Genin you requested. But now for the hard one. This technique will be extremely useful to you. But will be the most difficult to learn." Kwmuri said, wondering if the boy would have the stomach for the technique. He opened the scroll, careful not to get it wet with all the water the two ninja have generated. The last technique was Water Puddle transportation. "Are you ready?" asked the genins Sensei and leader.
1/2

Sorry i changed my mind. Half a mile only on another body of water. I'll learn that later when i rank up.  

brileone

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:04 pm
brileone
Sindenky
1/2

Sorry i changed my mind. Half a mile only on another body of water. I'll learn that later when i rank up.

((Then RP saying your not ready dip stick xD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 pm
Arial dodge

"Ok time for some non-elemental jutsu."
Zadok said as he took out the copy of the scroll which he gave his sensei and he opened it up. Zadok was again revising the technique so that he would get it right in a shorter period of time. He had already decided that he was going to learn Arial dodge, and he had read up on it, now it was just to attempt to perform the jutsu. [1/3]

Zadok put the scroll away and readied himself, he did this by doing a few stretches before he attempted the jutsu, because he new he would be getting very mobile and he didn't want to pull a muscle or anything. Zadok then started to focus chakra into his feet as he performed the necessary handsigns and said,
"Arial dodge."
At that moment Zadok jumped into the air and released the chakra which he had gathered in his feet, attempting to propel himself away from that spot in midair. He only moved about two ft from where he was. Zadok was moving so slow that he was able to comfortable land on his feet with little effort. So he obviously didn't perform the jutsu correctly. [2/3]

Zadok was now ready again. Wasting little time Zadok performed the necessary handsigns, and this time he focused a lot more chakra into his feet and jumped as he shouted,
"Arial dodge!"
At that moment Zadok shot off to his right side, soaring through the air like a bullet. He traveled a total of 10 ft before he crashed into the ground and started to roll on impact until he came to a skidding halt. At first Zadok was a little disoriented, but soon he gathered himself and then shouted.
"Hell yes!!! I need to do that again!!!"
Zadok wanted to but of course he couldn't, because he didn't have the chakra to waste at this point in time. [3/3]

brileone

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 pm
Sindenky
brileone
Sindenky
1/2

((Then RP saying your not ready dip stick xD ))

((lol i would have but i was already almost finished making that post up there ^))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 pm
((ok lol, well train your other Genin jutsu then we move on.))  

Sindenky

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm
Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

"I got this."
Zadok said to himself as he got up and dusted himself off after his crash landing from his previous jutsu. He now got ready to perform a very fundamental jutsu, the one that allowed you to walk on walls. As usual, Zadok first reviewed the jutsu in his scroll. He knew that this one would be challenging so he sat down and really studied the jutsu for a while, so that he wouldn't get embarrassed too many times when he would fall off the wall. [1/3]

After studying thoroughly and really understanding the jutsu, Zadok decided that he would attempt it. So first Zadok approached the wall and closed his eyes as he began to focus chakra into his feet. After a few seconds of this Zadok slowly placed his right foot on the wall and after he was certain that it was anchored on the wall, he lifted his left foot off of the ground and then placed it on the wall also. He stretched both his arms out on either side of him, so that he could keep his balance easier. He tried to take another step but at this point in time he had focused too much chakra in his foot and it shot him off the wall. Zadok managed to land on his hands in handstand position and then flicked back again and landed on his feet, still facing the wall. [2/3]

Zadok approached the wall once more and repeated the initial process which he carried out in his last attempt. The difference is that he concentrated a lot harder now so that he would use too little or too much chakra when going up the wall. So again he slowly placed his right foot on the wall and then his left. He was determined not to fall off this time, and ontop of that he remembered that white clothes were not easy to clean. He took a couple more steps, concentrating hard, and before he knew it he had gotten the hang of things. He started to run on the wall now. And as soon as he got bored he came down. Zadok then approached his sensei, huffing and puffing as he spoke.
"I've done it sensei."
Zadok said proud of himself as he awaited a response.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm
Kemuri shook his head. " No you are not. Wile you were training i got you a little present." he said as he tossed the boy a blue and brown scroll. Kemuri had succeeded in attaining a Mokuto users scroll, so that Woody, could earn his nick name.

bb3000ae
MOKUTON
Wood Release

Genin

Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user has a branch emerge from the ground and swing towards the opponent. Released from the branch is bits and pieces of bark, that spiral off and transform into shuriken.

Mokuton: Moku Kawarimi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Replacement Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that is a build up upon Kawarimi no Jutsu, in which the user creates a dummy made of wood as they disappear. When the opponent attacks this kawarimi no jutsu version, will disperse into bits and pieces of wood hitting the opponent.

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the caster of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Chunin

Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that causes various branches to emerge up from the ground. These pillars bind the opponent as they wrap around them. Making them incapable of moving so that they cannot escape.

Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that is used in order to create a shelter out of wood. This can be used in order to quickly make a shelter for a travelling shinobi, however it can also be used to change the flow of battle. Altering the surroundings to one the user can move around better.

Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill creating a large forrest of bamboo around the opponent, encasing them inside a prison of wood. The sides, are very hard to break through and metal weapons even have a hard time cutting through. If using a fire jutsu in order to break free, the user just causes the prison to catch fire and wait it out with unbearable pain.

Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that creates various bits of wood to emerge from the ground, creating a cave type barrier around the user capable of absorbing large amounts of damage in the process. After the attack is over, the user can simply slip out the back side and continue with the battle. This jutsu can also be used, to make a complete barrier and also trap people inside.

Mokuton: Shi-do Torakkingu no Jutsu [Mokuton: Seedling Tracking Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user can create a seed made from their own chakra. Able to sense where this seed is at all times, the user can plant this seed upon an opponent in battle and track their movements so the opponent can never get the drop on them.

Mokuton: Moku no Yoroi [Wood Release: Wood Armor]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user can create an armor made of wood, however this armor is a special type of armor. Weighing less then conventional steel armor, it is actually stronger then steel. Being heavily infused with Wood Chakra, making it very resilient to taijutsu damage. Ninjutsu blades can penetrate this armor.

Jonin

Mokuton: Moku Keiteki Denka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Rhino Charge]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user creates a large rhino from the ground, being approximately four and a half feet tall and six feet long, with a large horn that is about three inches in diameter and three feet long. The rhino charges towards the opponent, having a bunshin type of intelligence. Normally after charging into something stone or stronger, it dissipates into a pile of broken wood. However, it can easily plow through a forest.

Mokuton: Take Yaiba Joushou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Bamboo Blade Rising Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user infuses their chakra through the ground, creating pillars of bamboo underneath the ground. As the opponent rushes towards them, the user releases this jutsu. Having multiple hollow bamboo spikes to emerge from the ground in order to impale the opponent from various angles. Spikes can reach a maximum of five feet tall, and there can be a maximum of thirty spikes

Mokuton: Kyuutai no Jukai no Jutsu [Wood Release: Orb of Genesis Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user creates an orb of wood around themselves, acting as if it is some type of barrier. However, the barrier is actually a farce as when the opponent(s) get close from all sides various small branches emerge outwards in various striking motions to deflect all oncoming attacks from hitting the user while inflicting damage. branches are created all around.

Mokuton: Chakra Akyo Ki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Chakra Drain Tree]
DESCRIPTION: A skill which creates a large tree out from the ground, this tree being approximately fifty feet tall and having a diameter of fifteen feet. This special tree, knows in tune with the users chakra. So the user can run up the side of this tree without even using chakra, however any other shinobi that touches this tree in any way will have some of their chakra drained each moment they continue touching it.

Kage/Sannin

Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Birth of Dense Woodland]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user summons forth a great mass of woodland from the ground. This dense growth of woodland can roam around and constrict an opponent or even crush an opponent under its wake.

Mokuton: Mokuryuu Rendan no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Dragon Barrage Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that is a widespread attacking jutsu, where the user brings forth various dragon heads from the ground. These dragon heads are created out of wood, and essentially pin down the opponent onto the ground slamming them in the process. It is rumored this jutsu was used to help subdue Jinchuuriki.

Sindenky

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm
"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Zadok said as he caught the scroll and in that same motion he charged at Kemuri and attempted to tackle him. This was the kid coming out of Zadok.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:09 pm
Kemuri's caught the Genin in a very awkward tackle hug. "your welcome" he said with a clear sense of uncomfortably in his voice. Kemuri was not one to get hugs very often.  

Sindenky

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm
"Thank you sensei!"
Zadok said as he got off of Kemuri and opened the scroll, taking a look at his future. He was almost drooling, he didn't know where to start.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff