Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Red X Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:05 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Next would be a technique to repel something coming at himself. It was a jutsu to deflect projectiles, so he needed to securely find something to deflect. Maybe he could use his own new techniques to throw a shuriken and retrive it with the technique he just learned? Of course! He threw a red shuriken up front of himself, then used another jutsu to retrieve the shuriken, but instead of retrieving it with his hand, he had concentrated his chakra and blew it away with his mouth. It was left on the floor, so he walked to retrieve it on the floor, and then back to where he was.

(1/1) Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm

(lolololol it's still just 1 post that it takes you xD )

Adam now needed to concentrate his wind chakra to either one of his sides, front, or back to push himself slightly and avoid incoming attacks at all costs. This jutsu wasn't really that hard, or so it seemed, so he would try it out and just see if it works the first time. He tried it out as he concentrated his wind chakra on his back to be lounged forward, and did so accordingly. He got cheery again, as he smiled behind his mask that he did another one with ease.

(1/1) Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Adam jumped the jutsu that was on the list that he needed a fan, since he didn't have any sort of weapon that was fan-like at all. He would now concentrate on anywhere near 20 meters to use a jutsu that is just for pure distraction. He concentrated the chakra properly 5 feet in front of himself as the air burst, and created the distraction he would need for battle. He yelled out "WOOT!" as he prepared himself for another jutsu.

(1/1) Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Now he stretched his fingers and they crackled, as he said "Almost done with this. Let's get this show on the road!" he said as he looked frontward again, and now he needed to make a shield of sorts in front of himself out of wind purely. Without the slightest type of movement and just pure concentration, he made a shield of winds in front of himself pretty large, and the winds moving fast to counter anything thrown, and he learned another technique as he dispelled it for the next and last technique to learn.

(1/1) Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:42 pm

Adam was now ready for the final wind ninjutsu he wanted to be taught. He now needed to realize this technique to advance forward to the other type of ninjutsu in his list, though not all of them actually interested him, but he would tell Kemuri which ones didn't. He now prepared himself to use this next jutsu he he simply lifted his right arm up and concentrated chakra around himself to make an orb of wind around himself acting as a shield. He did it! The last one on his list siccessfully!

He cheered as he dispelled the technique, and screamed "Booyah! Wasn't that awesome or what?" he asked to the teacher as he was now ready for his next step on training.

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 pm
Kemuri was truly impressed with the boys skill at wind techniques. "Very well done. Now lets see hoe you fair doing normal techniques. Your clan will not be helping you here." he said as he gestured for Red X to begin the next list of techniques.

((go ahead lol, but now i gotta think of something for you to do wile the others finish their lists >.>))  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:02 pm

(Send Red X at a mission to dig a ditch? xD YOU CALLED ME A HOE! D: )

The first technique of using a coat of invisibility to not be seen seemed very useless to Adam, so he jumped that one and looked at the next one that Kemuri had sjown him with another cloud of smoke. The Rope Untying technique seemed useful for escaping "tight" situations thought Red X to himself as he now concentrated his chakra normally as he pictured a chain around his own body locking him. He pictured it as though by that same use of concentration he could escape his way out of the chains.

(1/1) Nawanuke No Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:08 pm
The man, who gave up on waiting at the office, decided to look around the village. In his search, he found two men. One, a boy with a mask, and another, someone he had seen before, at the exams. He decided to ask them, "Do you know where the Amekage is? I've been looking for her all over...." He said, with an irritated sigh.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
The man, who gave up on waiting at the office, decided to look around the village. In his search, he found two men. One, a boy with a mask, and another, someone he had seen before, at the exams. He decided to ask them, "Do you know where the Amekage is? I've been looking for her all over...." He said, with an irritated sigh.

((Shane you cant get in here lol go to the Academy i have a clone there.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm

(That's what I was thinking since this is a remote area in the Rain village xD)

Adam would now need to concentrate his chakra into his index figer in his right or left hand to make a sort of unlocking device. This would leave him to unlock a safe or something else with ease, with the use of this technique. He concentrated his chakra into his right hand in his index finger as he raised it up to look, and made a small lockpick of chakra on his finger. He then dispelled it yet again to raise his thumb with that same hand, and say "Booyah!"

(1/1) Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Next up would be to move himself in midair. This next technique teaches him the proper use of doing this like he should. He tried to concentrate his chakra like he needed to for this technique, but maybe this one would prove to be harder than the other type of jutsu he was learning? (1/3)

He closed his eyes for a bit behind his mask, and then opened them as he now realized he was ready.He tried the technique at first, as he jumped upward, and tried to move himself to his left side, but couldn't manage it. He landed on his feet to the floor yet again, as he wouln't let just one time ruin his whole training mind. (2/3)

He was now ready to try it again. He jumped upward, and the concentrated his chakra normally on his left side as he moved to his right using that technique. though it was much easier using his wind chakra to evade, this would prove useful in a way. He landed on his feet, and had now learned a new technique. (3/3)

Name of Jutsu: Arial dodge

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 am

He only wanted to learn 4 more universal genin jutsu, so this would be shorter for his sensei as well as for himself. Maybe he could learn a taijutsu style after this, or his own sensei would send him off to some crappy mission. He was excited and full of zest of learning these new techniques, and clenched both fists as he now had to concentrate chakra at his feet to walk on walls. (1/3)

As he clenched his fists, he ran up to one of the walls inside the room they were, and tried to concentrate his chakra to the tip of his feet. As he tried his first time to run up the wall, he failed by only doing three steps, but Red X was very fast and did a backflip before he could end in the floor all hurt. He looked up at the wall again determined to do this technique this very day. (2/3)

Trying it one more time, he made 5 steps this time, but not exactly what he wanted. He landed on his feet again, and didn't even wait to catch his breath before running towards the wall again, and this time he made it up the wall. He even stood at the wall calmly, and yelled "Booyah!" as he got back down and to where he was. (3/3)

Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:23 am

Almost there... he thought to himself as he was almost done learning what he wanted, and it was all proving to be quite useful for battle in every sense of the way. Oh wait, he had forgotten one someone from the Mist Village had added to the scroll he had written. Someone by the name of Neo Satoshi. Though when he wrote it in the scroll, it said this ninja died at 18, and died in battle. Of course, this was the Camo no Jutsu technique. (1/3)

He wanted to learn this technique very mkuch though he knew he would be using a dead ninja's techniques, but it might prove useful for him. He started concentrating his chakra around his body, as he wanted it to adapt to its surroundings vfor him to go almost invisible. His legs started to faintly have parts that almost faded in with the surroundings but this wasn't enough. He needed more. (2/3)

He tried concentrating his chakra more as he had both his hands doing one simple handsign, and soon enough his whole body was attempting to adapt to it's surroundings. Soon enough it was fully adapted and he was now invisible to the naked eye. He dispelled the jutsu quickly, as he whispered "Another fights the dust." and readied himself for another technique. (3/3)

Camo no Jutsu

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:30 am

Alright now he had 3 more jutsu in mind to accomplish, and maybe then his sensei would teach him a taijutsu style. He really wanted to learn one, but he hoped it didn't involve reading, since he hated reading at all costs. He listened to the rain outside as it fell, and crashed against the walls of the area they were training in, and he needed to amplify that sound. (1/3)

He did one simple handsign, as he concentrated his chakra for himself to amplify that jutsu, but at first it wasn't working at all, instead he was lowering the sound to his ears. No, he needed to amplify it, so he could sneak up behind enemy places. He closed his eyes behind his mask to concentrate further, but would this work at all? (2/3)

After he closed his eyes, he started slwoly opening them, as he concentrated his chakra further and finally was amplifying the sound. It was starting to sound harer to his ears as though the rain was getting heavier, but it was his own chakra amplifying the sound, so he could conceal where exactly he was. He finally did another jutsu, and was ready to move onto the next one as he dispelled the jutsu. (3/3)

Kyou Masukingu No Jutsu (Sound Masking Technique)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:40 am

Now he had 2 more jutsu in mind to accomplish. the Water Walking technique, and this one that involved making a fake punch in the air but being very nimble and fast when throwing the directed punch. This would prove very useful if he learned also the Taijutsu style he wanted. He knew Taijutsu was the first line of defense every shinobi should have. Then genjutsu was the second, and then the third would be ninjutsu. He might very well, also learn 1 or 2 genjutsu but only with the teacher's permission on taijutsu and genjutsu. (1/3)

Now he took a fighting stance, as he needed to concentrate his fists enough to make a shadow of the first one, to his it with the second punch. He would need extreme speed without the help of his clan abilities, so he imagined even how much faster he would be WITH his clan abilities in use. He was still standing in a stance, as he calculated what exactly he needed to do. (2/3)

Now he threw a punch at the air northward at his position, and retreated it extremely fast, thuis making a shadow of it. He then threw the other punch, and made this technique successfully. he had now learned a brand new technique, but needed water to walk on for his next and final technique.(3/3)

Name of Jutsu: Shadow vision fist

X marks the spot

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items