Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:01 pm
The Teenager shook her head " No....Just someone trying to keep tabs on me"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 pm
Dee giggled and helped Terry get back to bed. She said to everyone before taking her temporary leave, "My husband seems to be a bit too sleepy. A thousand apologies and I shall return soon with your orders. In the meantime, please enjoy this mystical headband presentation of Finding Nemo."

She knew it was a lame movie for the time being, but she had to get Terry back to bed. He looked pale not just sleepy. She said to Terry, "Don't you go back up there sweetheart. You don't look so hot right now. I want you to get some well deserved rest. I will handle the lounge today. And I can sub for your part in the band."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Torn looked at the longsword closely "Your sword seems to be well crafted as well.." "I guess nobody really knows what both of our swords mean" "Perhaps someday.."

You seem like a interesting person for now... Xavier.. He looked at his communicator for a second, and pressed it. It wasn't working anyways..

The woman said "Whoever's looking for you, won't know you are here anyways.."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 pm
The teenager said " Not unless he looks hard enough."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm
After making sure that Terry was all snug in bed, Dee returned upstairs blushing. "So sorry about that. Now, so far, we've got a strawberry Pancake combo going. Who else has an order for me to fill?"

As if by some freaky magic, everyone could smell the delectable scent of pancakes cooking on a grill.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Xavier nodded. "Yeah. A lot of people call me interesting. Then again, I'm the kind of interesting guy who talks to a longsword when he's bored." He said jokingly. Suddenly, a small bird flew into the bar, holding a note. Xavier grabbed the note and read it. "Damn. Looks like my little meeting has been canceled." He groaned.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm
Dee thought to herself, "If nobody else is going to order anything, they must all be here for the Fatal Fury concert. Oh wow! What a turnout?! Did Terry spend all night drinkin' at the Pao Pao Cafe to tell everyone he could about this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 pm
Her stomach growled. She sat down right by the teenager. She was quietly waiting to be served. She looked at the green flames. "It…feels…like…a good place," She said trying to smile.  

KTS

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:23 pm
Xavier sighed, letting the bird fly off. His day had been one disappointment after another. This meeting was supposed to help him find a certain someone he'd been tailing for a while. "Ugh....I need some booze..." He groaned.

Meanwhile, standing outside the lounge, wearing a black cloak, Toren looked to his younger brother. "Why did we use a pigeon? We DO have cell phones." He asked.

Verdant, in the same cloak as his huge sibling, used his telepathy to tell him, "Because we don't have his number, and his order doesn't believe in modern technology."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:28 pm
Torn smiled for a bit and then turned his head back looking at the small bird bringing a note for Xavier. "Friends of yours, I suppose?"

Torn said "Bring me some sort of strong drink."

As he walked back to the table, he noticed two more people walk in with Xavier.

The black haired lady turned her head "Just don't worry about it, not sure he'll find you here. Dee wouldn't let it happen."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:36 pm
The teenager looked at the little girl " Do you like those green flames? They are something interesting to look at." She looked back at the black haired lady " I'm sure she won't either though I have no clue who that is"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:46 pm
(they didn't walk in. They're watching from outside)

Xavier looked to Torn. "I don't know them, but master told me to meet them. They just canceled on me." He said, REALLY needing some booze.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

KTS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:00 pm
She still had her eyes on the green flame. Her focus was on the flame. "It looks as though green fire exists." She grabbed her blade and put it right by the teenager. "Sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable but…"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:09 pm
The teenager smiled " No...It's fine. I'm use to it. I kinda get the same thing at home."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KTS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:19 pm
She put her blade back. "I will leave after ordering my drink. I do not answer the web of lies a person is telling me in my head. What is your name?" She carefully changed the subject.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff