Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silent Abode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:02 pm
"Somebody hasn't given me any missions for almost six months."Makoto said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Lightning...I don't think I have been there. Sorry, Cessie-chan, I don't mean to be going back and forth like this, we were planning a trip. How have you been?" Makoto said. She lightly bounced on her feet, happy to see her sister again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm
Princess couldn't help but giggle as she heard Makoto speak."I didn't mean to interrupt anything." Princess looked down as she began to think."I've been pretty good just training and a few missions here and there.What about yourself?" A few seconds passed before Princess turned to the Otokage."The main reason behind my visit now that I've found you.Can I have another mission?Please Lord Otokage."  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:14 pm
"Well, I have two missions you can do. One is an E-rank mission, and the other is a B-rank mission." Nanashi said, as he looked down through a scroll that was on the table. "The E-rank is picking up trash near the Falls, and the B-rank is going to a village of your choosing to get a scroll of jutsu. Also, Makoto, if you so wish, you may join her on these missions and I can make dinner and make sure it is warm by the time you get back." Nanashi said as he rested his cheek on his palm as he looked at the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm
"Yes!"Makoto said excitedly."Let's to the B-rank one Cessie-chan!"  

Crimson Remedy

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:24 pm
"Well, they both need to be done." Nanashi said putting his hands in the air in resignation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 pm
Princess thought over the two before nodding."I would gladly accept both missions,but I have one problem." Princess turned to Makoto quickly."I only know genjutsu as of right now.Nothing more nothing less,so if your okay with that then let us be on our way."Princess like training but she had only learned genjutsu since she secretly wanted a sharingan implant like some people she had seen."What do you say Koto?"  

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 pm
"That's fine."Makoto got an evil look in her eyes."My puppets are in need of testing. Mwhahahaha!"She said, with a fake evil laugh.Makoto pulled a scroll over to her with a chakra thread."You're lucky. Your Oneechan was taught by the Otokage!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:48 pm
(Oh, I so want to face you with my puppet user Crimson. mrgreen )  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm
Princess smiled once again hearing her sister speak."Then I think we should be going.Wouldn't you agree?"Princess slowly pulled her head band up so that it no longer covered her eyes.She had always kept her eyes covered so that she didn't kill anyone with her genjutsu.
((Before we go do I have time to learn the kage mane no jutsu.I think it could help greatly.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm
(Stop by the library then, before you leave, I think I put the jutsu for Nara clan in there, that I had gotten for Aki a while back, if not, Makoto would know where it was, she cleaned up.)

(ALSO DSW, MAH GURL!!!!)

"Have fun girls." Nanashi said with a slight laugh at how silly they seemed.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Firu Shinra
(Stop by the library then, before you leave, I think I put the jutsu for Nara clan in there, that I had gotten for Aki a while back, if not, Makoto would know where it was, she cleaned up.)

(ALSO DSW, MAH GURL!!!!)

"Have fun girls." Nanashi said with a slight laugh at how silly they seemed.

( gonk I iz sorry! crying

Please don't hurt me with the right hand of god, and the left slap of jugdment oh powerful Firu-sama! gonk )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Makoto tightened her headband."Let's go! Oh, do you need to stop anywhere else before we head out, Cessie-chan?"

(DSW, mmm, well, where is he at?)  

Crimson Remedy

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 pm
(At the Sound training grounds at this very moment.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:18 pm
Princess slowly searched her hip pouch.She pulled out a scroll with the Word Nara written across it."Would yhou mind if we stopped somewhere so I could learn a jutsu or two.I think it could become a great addition to our mission if we were confronted."  

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 pm
"Okay!"Makoto said."We'll head to the training grounds first." Makoto leaned over and gave Nanashi a kiss."Be back soon, Nanashi-kun."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff