Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Manor on the Hill (COME AND VISIT!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am
Kathrine looked at her watch, it was past 10:00.
"Oh no...the school wardens are giong to kill me, its past lights out......" kathrine grabbed her bag, gathering her things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:47 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Smiling at her worry, Lord Dorian Grey made an attempt at relaxing the young woman, Young Dear, he said softly to her, in a manner that sounded reasurring and warm, You should not take life so seriously... He stood as he spoke, walking towards a wall full of paintings. Upon closer expections, one could see that each painting held either a portrait of a man or a larger portrait of a few people with that same man in the background somewhere. The man looked strikingly familiar to Mr. Dorian Grey. Identical... Life, dear, he said, is something that one must thoroughly enjoy... To follow only the rules... Is to lack a true understanding... of life...  

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

The wind whipped through Allaine's cascading white hair as she saw the manor. 'Reminds me of home... I'm still hoping that mother is still here after what I found.. she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:24 pm
{{Dear, you need to enter for me to reply! XD}}  

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm
((*bows n blushes slightly* sorry desu~ XD))

'Mother, please be alive. Father, hear my plea in heaven.' thought Allaine as she walked up the high steps, reminding her of her own manor back in England. After a deep breath, she knocked on the door 3 times, waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:50 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Dorian Grey heard the knocking on the door. He smiled. He rather enjoyed people who visited him on their own accord. He looked at the lady in the room, if you will excuse me, he said, I believe I have another guest. As he walked to the door, it opened on its own, allowing admitence to the newcomer. When he saw her, he paused only briefly, at the sight of her eyes. My dear, he said softly, what beautiful eyes you posses... He let a low bow to the girl who had just arrived, Please do come in...  

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Allaine politely curtsied and looked at the tall gentleman. "Thank you, my Lord. Pleased to meet your aquaintance." she said softly then walked inside. 'Perhaps mother isn't in the academy.. She would always have pink roses in the front garden. I never saw my next brother or sister.. Maybe he or she is still alive with her.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
Miri knocked on the door, and Blade sighed "I don't trust this place..." he whispered. Miri sighed "You never trust anywhere, don't be such a scaredy cat, jeez." Miri whispered back. Blade sighed "And you think nowhere is unsafe." Blade defended himself. Miri let out a bigger and small noisy sighed "Well, maybe I wouldn't think nowhere we go to is unsafe if you would stop saying everywhere is dangerous!" Miri said, already fustrated with him. Blade sighed "Fine, forget it." he whispered.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:27 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

At the sign of two more visiters, Dorian Grey could not contain his glee, Merhahaha! Welcome welcome welcome ! He exclaimed out of immense joy as he allowed the other two admintance to his domain. My name is Lord Dorian Grey, he said delightfully, and what might all three of your names be???? He preformed another low bow to the newcomers, welcoming them with excitement.

{{So you all know, I am basing my character off of a character in a book written by the famous Oscar Wilde. This character is Dorian Grey, a beautiful person who signed his soul away to the devil for eternal youth. However, dorian grey's one draw back was that his aging was transfered to a painting of himself and if he ever looked at the painting, the aging would return and he would die. My character, however, is not cursed like that. ^_^}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm
Miri chuckled when he bowed. Blade growled and stood in front of Miri, in a defensive stand. Miri rolled her eyes and moved her brother from in front of her, and she held out her hand, smiling "Hello, I'm Miri. My brother is Blade, and don't worry, he is always over protective of me." Miri said, still blushing a little. Her cheeks turning a rosey pink.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Perhaps, he said snakishly, he has good reason to be uneasy... You have no idea who I am, what I am capable, or what I will do to you. He is simply relying on his innate nature as a creature. He smiled to her, malice behind his eyes, as if his true nature was still hidden. But at the same time, he seemed to be harmless. Like a bunny. A really nice bunny. He beckonned for them to enter the piano room where the tea was. Come please, he said, so we all might be seated comfortably.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 pm
Allaine walked with the group to a grand room with a piano and fresh tea. "A lovely room, sir. Oh yes, I'm Allaine Callagen, daughter of Lady Illiana and Lord Alexander. My twin brother is at home in the dorms, and his name is James." she said and sighed. "Pleased to meet you all."  

Lost Angel Kazuko

Seraphiel The Forgiving

OG Noob

7,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm
His Lord Grey

User Image

Lord Dorian stared blankly at Miss Allaine. He did not know if she wanted for him to know her parents. Dear, he said slowly, Miss Allaine... Am I to know your parents? Or do you mention merely for such a reason to mention them? I do not wish to sound rude. Tis only that I have not been in the presence of even the amount of people you see in this room for so long... I tend to avoid society, for safety purposes...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:21 pm
((Sorry I got off to take a shower...xD))
Miri sighed "I'm still not afraid.." she whispered. Blade sighed "Miri, let's go. You heared him, you don't know what he is capable of!" he whispered. Miri sighed "I want to stay, you may leave if you please..." Miri said. Blade sighed "Fine, but if you come back to me with any scars, bruises, or broken bones, I'm going to kill him." Blade said, and left. Miri sighed "I highly doubt that will happen.." Miri mummbled to herself.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:34 pm
Katherine stood there awkerwardly, not sure as to leave, or to stay and be polite.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff