Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Ghosts & The Paranormal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe in ghosts?
  Yes.
  Maybe.
  No.
View Results

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Dark-Ninja70
The Fall is Inevitable
No. I believe that an afterlife is something humans have conceived in their mind because they cannot let go of living. And thus, as there is no afterlife, there is no ghosts. They are simply thoughts your mind makes up: your brain is capable of interesting things.
I've thought of that exact thing and to be honest I believe in ghosts but am still kind of on the fence, I don't think it would be right to just be in denial because there is so much in the world that cannot be explained that nobody can give you a straight yes or no answer but hey that's just my opinion. xp

I don't but I believe it is pure arrogance not to believe in Aliens  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:57 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Dark's Ghost Story

It was the summer of 2005, I was just 10 years old and my little brother was 8 and his friend who was at our house was also 8. We heard about "bloody mary" and were bored one day and decided to give it a try. We went to my downstairs bathroom and I stood in front of the mirror with the door almost fully closed behind me, we let a bit of light in just enough for me to kind of see my reflection. My brother was by the door with his hand by the light switch and his friend was outside the room looking in through the crack of the room. I looked into the mirror, watching the reflection of my own eyes as I began to say "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary..." and after saying it for like 10-15 seconds I began to see my face change...I watched and kept on calling out her name as my face continued to change until soon I was looking face to face with the image of some old lady. I freaked out and ran out the door and my brother and his friend followed behind me.

We went outside and the neighbors invited us to have hotdogs with them and we didn't say anything to them but I reminded my brother and his friend that we never turned the light back on! They said they would do it but returned a few moments later running. They turned the light on but said they saw some old lady coming out of the mirror at them who vanished when they turned on the light on. Now you may be thinking they were just lying...I did too. I grabbed a pencil and notepad and interviewed them each asking what she looked like. They described a woman of about 70-80 years old in a 19th century dress that was torn and bloody with curly white hair. I don't know what happened that day whether we saw the apparition of some ghost, or if it was our imaginations. To this day I can't explain it but my brother who is now almost 14 still won't go into that bathroom...

That reminds me of a very strange and real dream that I had. I fell asleep facing the right side of my bed looking at the fan on my floor with my stomach down.

When I began dreaming, I opened my dream eyes and saw the fan in the exact same way that I'd seen it before I'd fallen asleep. In the dream, I sat there for a little while, and an ominous chill took me over. I rolled over to the side of the room with the door open. When I did so, I saw a large cloud of black, swirling smoke, and the ominous feeling increased substantially as soon as I laid eyes on it. Within ten seconds, the cloud lunged through my chest, and the instant it made contact in me with the dream, my body in real life went completely rigid for about ten seconds, in which I tried to yell from the fright, but no sound came out.

Of course, I was fine after the ten seconds, but still.....it was ******** weird. DX  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 pm
I find it funny that on this very night it just so happened to be a full moon. A lot of freaky things happen to me on a full moon. And most think a full moon a sign only used in movies and what not. Well I now know why.

My friend DC and I were standing upon the corner of his block. We were merely chatting as usual. Talking about freerunning and whatnot. DC is sixteen and I, fourteen. Nothing rarely seems to scare DC but the things we saw that night sure as hell did. I was just about to start walking home, looking down the road which I had to travel to get there. DC's house was literally right behind my own. Only a block. I began to walk down the street and got halfway down the block when I saw some hunched over creature go flying across the street. I thought I was the only one to witness it until I heard DC yell, "What the hell was that!?" and the fear in his voice scared me. I ran back to him and asked him what he had saw only to discover it was the same thing I had saw. I decided to wade it out a bit before I went home. So we sat there for a bit longer. I held my boken tight in my hands. Yes I walk around with a boken. Just because I live in Florida doesn't mean it's a wonderful place. I stood up to leave when I saw a pair of red eyes. I know animal eyes glow in the dark but I have never seen a pair of red eyes. I turned to DC, about to ask him if he saw the same thing, but his expression was clear enough. He was frozen solid, gazing at the eyes which stared at us. I booked it down the road as fast as I could and straight for my house. I turned around to see a figure following me. It was not DC for he had darted in the opposite direction towards his own house. I didn't look back once more until I was inside my house. It would soon seem that we were not the only one to witness such a thing in our neighbor. Local gangbangers, which I just so happened to be close with, mentioned seeing the same thing about a month later. My little brother even ran into the same thing one night. The ironic thing is every time it was seen a full moon was out.

I've also been chased by thirteen people at 2 am on a full moon. The night I got arrested was on a full moon. I was even practicing backflips once and landed right on my head. I should've broken my neck only to find myself staring up at a full moon and able to stand perfectly fine.

This is one of the many stories I have to post xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
I find it funny that on this very night it just so happened to be a full moon. A lot of freaky things happen to me on a full moon. And most think a full moon a sign only used in movies and what not. Well I now know why.

My friend DC and I were standing upon the corner of his block. We were merely chatting as usual. Talking about freerunning and whatnot. DC is sixteen and I, fourteen. Nothing rarely seems to scare DC but the things we saw that night sure as hell did. I was just about to start walking home, looking down the road which I had to travel to get there. DC's house was literally right behind my own. Only a block. I began to walk down the street and got halfway down the block when I saw some hunched over creature go flying across the street. I thought I was the only one to witness it until I heard DC yell, "What the hell was that!?" and the fear in his voice scared me. I ran back to him and asked him what he had saw only to discover it was the same thing I had saw. I decided to wade it out a bit before I went home. So we sat there for a bit longer. I held my boken tight in my hands. Yes I walk around with a boken. Just because I live in Florida doesn't mean it's a wonderful place. I stood up to leave when I saw a pair of red eyes. I know animal eyes glow in the dark but I have never seen a pair of red eyes. I turned to DC, about to ask him if he saw the same thing, but his expression was clear enough. He was frozen solid, gazing at the eyes which stared at us. I booked it down the road as fast as I could and straight for my house. I turned around to see a figure following me. It was not DC for he had darted in the opposite direction towards his own house. I didn't look back once more until I was inside my house. It would soon seem that we were not the only one to witness such a thing in our neighbor. Local gangbangers, which I just so happened to be close with, mentioned seeing the same thing about a month later. My little brother even ran into the same thing one night. The ironic thing is every time it was seen a full moon was out.

I've also been chased by thirteen people at 2 am on a full moon. The night I got arrested was on a full moon. I was even practicing backflips once and landed right on my head. I should've broken my neck only to find myself staring up at a full moon and able to stand perfectly fine.

You is back? I thought you left! I REALLY DID MISS YOU, FOR HONEST! *Clings*

I sorrys for hurtan yur feelans!  

Official Genesis

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:05 pm
Official Genesis
XxBlack_FlashxX

You is back? I thought you left! I REALLY DID MISS YOU, FOR HONEST! *Clings*

I sorrys for hurtan yur feelans!

Yes I'm back. It took Shane a good day or two to convince me to come back. And I honestly couldn't leave this guild. It's fine OSU, really. I should be the one apologizing for being such a d**k.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

When's your birthday? [Month-Day-Year]  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 pm
What is scaring is when you have dreams which correlate with future events. Basically dreams which come true. I had one dream which involved my dead dog Rolex before he was killed. I was walking with him and he out of nowhere got hit and next thing I knew there was blood all over the place. Merely weeks later he got hit by a car... My aunt once had a dream about the number 4. I found it weird that her b-day is December 4th. On that day my cousin's grandmother died. And the winning numbers for lottery were like 14, 44, and 24 or something. My family has a lot of dreams which have a tendency of relating to the future. And it scares the hell out of me. Because when I have nightmares... They mostly come true. For weeks and weeks I'd have nightmares of my ex cheating on me or dumping or leaving, etc. What do you know... She was cheating on me. Though I broke up with her whee

@Dark: May 11, 1996  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
What is scaring is when you have dreams which correlate with future events. Basically dreams which come true. I had one dream which involved my dead dog Rolex before he was killed. I was walking with him and he out of nowhere got hit and next thing I knew there was blood all over the place. Merely weeks later he got hit by a car... My aunt once had a dream about the number 4. I found it weird that her b-day is December 4th. On that day my cousin's grandmother died. And the winning numbers for lottery were like 14, 44, and 24 or something. My family has a lot of dreams which have a tendency of relating to the future. And it scares the hell out of me. Because when I have nightmares... They mostly come true. For weeks and weeks I'd have nightmares of my ex cheating on me or dumping or leaving, etc. What do you know... She was cheating on me. Though I broke up with her whee

@Dark: May 11, 1996

I just asked to see if you were born on a full moon and you weren't the nearest one was May 3rd 1996.  

Dark-Ninja70

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm
The chaos in my life always seems to revolve around a full moon or a close to full moon... It's rather annoying. I came only eight days away from being born on a full moon... that's rather creepy to me xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
The chaos in my life always seems to revolve around a full moon or a close to full moon... It's rather annoying. I came only eight days away from being born on a full moon... that's rather creepy to me xD
Trust me it's not a big deal theres a full moon every month, I was just born 9 days after one myself. xp  

Dark-Ninja70

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm
but...then who was phone?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:37 pm
Snuff that Muffin

???  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 pm
Heh I have a SET of ghost stories.

I'll tell three.
One of them was when I was in highschool, I came late to my first period class. There was only 15 minutes of class left, so I decided to go the bathroom to ditch the last 15 minutes (I had art, so I thought why the hell should I paint for the last 15 minutes if we're heading onto second period soon?) So I was fixing my shoes in one of the stalls, and I purposely pulled my pants down to make it seem like I was using the bathroom, so I didn't know if this person was a security guard or what, but she came in (I can tell it was a girl because of her legs, it's a certain why they're shaped) She walked around the girls bathroom really slow, I think looking for ditchers, and then left.
I pulled up my pants, and I turned on the faucet to wash my hands. After I finished washing my hands, suddenly EVERYTHING went off
Like, the hand dryers, faucets, toilets, EVERYTHING. They all started to work.
At first, I freaked and then I thought, maybe it's some sort of a glitch or something on the school. But it can't be true.. cause nothing was wrong with the other bathrooms besides ours. If something like that happened, it would affect all of our bathrooms since they all lead to one place, or at least that's what I was told.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 pm
Snuff that Muffin

Why the caller am so bald?  

Official Genesis

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:18 am
The Lady of Nirvana
Heh I have a SET of ghost stories.

I'll tell three.
One of them was when I was in highschool, I came late to my first period class. There was only 15 minutes of class left, so I decided to go the bathroom to ditch the last 15 minutes (I had art, so I thought why the hell should I paint for the last 15 minutes if we're heading onto second period soon?) So I was fixing my shoes in one of the stalls, and I purposely pulled my pants down to make it seem like I was using the bathroom, so I didn't know if this person was a security guard or what, but she came in (I can tell it was a girl because of her legs, it's a certain why they're shaped) She walked around the girls bathroom really slow, I think looking for ditchers, and then left.
I pulled up my pants, and I turned on the faucet to wash my hands. After I finished washing my hands, suddenly EVERYTHING went off
Like, the hand dryers, faucets, toilets, EVERYTHING. They all started to work.
At first, I freaked and then I thought, maybe it's some sort of a glitch or something on the school. But it can't be true.. cause nothing was wrong with the other bathrooms besides ours. If something like that happened, it would affect all of our bathrooms since they all lead to one place, or at least that's what I was told.

That was only 1 story. xp

Still kinda creepy, the last place I'd want to have a paranormal experience is on the toilet, I'd hate the thought of a ghost seeing my "you knows". xd  
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff