Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Soundless Cavern (Digi's Chuunin exam) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:05 pm
The two Victors, however, lunged straight for Karuda instead of throwing the Shuriken from far away. The earth clone moved under for an attack with its tendrils, while the other threw the shuriken at Karuda from close range. At this rate, with Victor so close, Karuda would need to maintain a lot of distance to keep his edge. Naturally, Victor wouldn't ever let Karuda win a close-range battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 pm
((I was just wondering how your clone got to a stalactite without jumping onto the ceiling and then how he got underneath me so quickly?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm
((Also I might be wrong but don't Stalactites only grow in limestone caverns? And isn't limestone extremely brittle?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 pm
possibly the wrong thread for this, but hey, digi, look in castelo country.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
possibly the wrong thread for this, but hey, digi, look in castelo country.

((GTFO *use sound senbon to ******** your vision*))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:45 pm
(No...you misunderstand. The clone did something similar to a slide, so that it could attack you with its tendrils while sliding.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:52 pm
Digitality
(No...you misunderstand. The clone did something similar to a slide, so that it could attack you with its tendrils while sliding.)

((But Stalactites are on the roof, or did you mean the fallen ones that are somehow in tact? Also that doesn't answer the limestone thing...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:53 pm
(Firu made the thread. Deal with it. XD I was talking about stalagmites--sorry! D: I've been dealing with stalactites the whole battle.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:03 pm
(Yes, limestone is brittle, and yes, generally stalactites and stalagmites are in limestone caves. However, this is if they form after years instead of being corroded away to make them separate entities instead of one. Also, OSU, you can think of something.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda watched as Victor flew around on a stalactite on the ceiling and threw a big a** shuriken that barely missed him... What the ********? However his attention was quickly brought to the other Victor, he saw him move towards him and moved away as fast as he could, forming handseals and casting the Kitsunetsuk Genjutsu on the clone. "Now you got me pissed!" it shouted at the clone.

(Hope I didn't ******** up, I honestly have no idea what the ******** is going on here... Also genjutsu is universal - Chuunin, basically makes me look all ******** up and demony scary, oggabogga!)

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm
Now, the game was on. Karuda had--inadvertently--leaped himself over to where Victor had emerged with the Demon Windmill Shuriken. Now, the two Earth Clones were cowering in fear, but the real Victor wouldn't be swayed. As he undid the transformation jutsu from a stalagmite about four feet away from Karuda's left side, Victor now had the State of Power active, and was moving with Third Gate equivalent speed and strength toward Karuda. At this point, the Genjutsu master would probably be shocked off his a**. With a single fist, Victor drove it victoriously at Karuda's face, hoping--for once--to score an actual, solid hit. This would be his one and only chance; his make-or-break to impress Nanashi enough to pass.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda saw this and went to move but Victor was far too fast and punched him so hard he literally was tossed half way across the cavern. He got up and grabbed his dislocated jaw and cracked it back into place "Are we done with playtime Nanashi or do you want me to actually try?" he said, he jaw hurt like a ********, as did almost all of him, despite the tough guy thing he was putting on "I'm going to have to watch out for this kid, Tendrils and Hakemoto... Which reminds me I wonder his Kubori found a suitable gift for lord Otokage, He better have otherwise I got more work to do." he thought. Maybe he shouldn't have played the clown in this fight...

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 pm
"I think that will be enough. Thank you very much Karuda, for your time. You have cleared one part of your requirements, all you need to do now is meditate under the falls, and complete the mission we spoke of." Nanashi said, reverse summoning Karuda back to wherever he was before. "Alright Victor, you pass. Good job, and don't disappoint the village." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 pm
"You got it, Lord Otokage." Victor said with a smirk as he turned to leave the cave. He turned his head back around, and spoke to Nanashi once more. "Is there anything in particular you need me to do, or am I okay to begin training?" Of course, there wasn't much to be said at the moment; Nanashi had just passed him as a Chuunin, and the first thing he wanted to do was resume his training.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm
"Go train, and when I need you, I shall summon you." Nanashi said as he disappeared.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff