Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
NUR Ninja World War!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 pm
I gotta take off that bandage!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:03 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Wow . . . oh dear . . . this is going to be interesting . . .

I'm going to the Sage Lands to learn. I'll take you with if you promise Rini won't hurt me. XD You can learn Water and Medical Jutsu in half the time there.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira

I'm going to the Sage Lands to learn. I'll take you with if you promise Rini won't hurt me. XD You can learn Water and Medical Jutsu in half the time there.

Take me ********, we gotta stronghold this ********.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:07 pm
derp....  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:08 pm
You have Nanashi. D: Shane's got two characters to defend, and my other character is in the middle of an ORP test right now, so he can't be killed at the moment.

Kaisen, however, is ripe for the picking--and he has a Sharingan, so what wouldn't stop people from killing him if they wanted his eyes? I'm helping Rini in the event that she might need some last minute buffering before the s**t hits the fan.

Besides, there will be no "Strongholding this ********" in the middle of a world war. One of the Sages would bring powerful friends to kill us in the end. Once I learn what I need to learn in there, I plan on going out and fighting same as anyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:09 pm
xD i need someone to train me... damn my genin-ness  

Spooky BLVK

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Digitality
You have Nanashi. D: Shane's got two characters to defend, and my other character is in the middle of an ORP test right now, so he can't be killed at the moment.

Kaisen, however, is ripe for the picking--and he has a Sharingan, so what wouldn't stop people from killing him if they wanted his eyes? I'm helping Rini in the event that she might need some last minute buffering before the s**t hits the fan.

@.@ Take your eyes,,,,,,,,,for the picking@.@

Its tempting.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 pm
Digitality

Besides, there will be no "Strongholding this ********" in the middle of a world war. One of the Sages would bring powerful friends to kill us in the end. Once I learn what I need to learn in there, I plan on going out and fighting same as anyone else.
I reserve the term "stronghold this ********" for what i will do to sand when my rpc is finished.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 pm
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira

If you were offering sealing or puppetry, then I'd jump on the opportunity, since water and medial jutsu are pretty useless to Rini right now. They eat up a bunch of chakra (points), which she can't afford, since it's her life force.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:15 pm
XSK Muse
Digitality

Its tempting.

NUUUU! D: I'd give you one, but....but...I like them too much. There, I confessed it!

Koneko: So when do you plan on meeting up with Ronnel? XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Out of curiosity, Anyone here willing to train a ninjutsu genin? I have virtually no jutsu sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 pm
Digitality
XSK Muse
Digitality

Its tempting.

NUUUU! D: I'd give you one, but....but...I like them too much. There, I confessed it!

Koneko: So when do you plan on meeting up with Ronnel? XD

No idea . . .  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 pm
XxX_-allucard-_XxX
Out of curiosity, Anyone here willing to train a ninjutsu genin? I have virtually no jutsu sweatdrop

What element, what village are you in right now?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:18 pm
It's not safe since he is now on high alert.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Spooky BLVK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 pm
Digitality
XxX_-allucard-_XxX

What element, what village are you in right now?

Wind or lightning, and i'm in the Leaf village  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces