Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Nothing really Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  MINE *takes and runs away*
  No thanks *takes gold anyways* You usually don't take the gold when you say that!
View Results

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:17 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:20 pm
I also have another explanation that I owe to you all. If we are created by a sleeping Lord, then when we wake up, he is on the next plane, and when we wake up again, he is on the next. He is not visable. He is visable. He is here. He is not here. He is all of us.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:21 pm
Answer to your question "Can you prove we exist?": Can you disprove that we exist? ... It's a universal negative, you can't totally disprove it, and I can't totally prove it.

Like with the existance of God ... that's why I'm an Agnostic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:22 pm
my dog ate my sanity
Answer to your question "Can you prove we exist?": Can you disprove that we exist? ... It's a universal negative, you can't totally disprove it, and I can't totally prove it.

Like with the existance of God ... that's why I'm an Agnostic.

Please tell me because I am Roman Catholic, what is Agnostic?  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:23 pm
I do not mean the question as an insult, I just don't really know many religions, except for Budism and athism, I only know of the Catholic faith.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:34 pm
It means that I believe in the possibility of there being a God, but I also believe in the possibility that there is no God.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:36 pm
I do not say these things because I have an evil heart, I say them to relieve myself of probably being the only person who knows them. It really helps me to tell people about my worries, especilly stranges because they do not know who you are, where you are from, what you look like (unless you talk to them in person), or what you like and don't like.

I was told this by a wise person, people are naturally racist. I would know this to be fact because you are all prime examples of this. I have a new theory that conflicts with our very existance and being with a solid background, and you deny it. You refuse to believe that this is fact, and you try to supress it and its creator. This always happens, and I have something to tell you:
"A man is never a scientist if he never believes in everything and only believes that we are."
"People are racist, and this doesn't only apply to culture and religion."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:37 pm
As my brother aptly put it, it is the religious form of "Iunno"  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:38 pm
I didn't deny it! For all I know it could be true ... but also for all I know it could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:38 pm
my dog ate my sanity
It means that I believe in the possibility of there being a God, but I also believe in the possibility that there is no God.

Thank you for telling me.

If you take the formula E=MC2 (squared), and you apply it to the consept of God, you cannot place his/her origin, which further proves my point.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:39 pm
my dog ate my sanity
I didn't deny it! For all I know it could be true ... but also for all I know it could be wrong.

You denied it when you said that it couldn't or could be true. You never believe it was true in the beginning, and you never believed it wasn't true in the beginning, and therefore you denied it's very existance in our plane of existance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:39 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

If you take the formula E=MC2 (squared), and you apply it to the consept of God, you cannot place his/her origin, which further proves my point.

... if you take the formula E=MC2 and you apply it to the consept of God, you cannot place my origin either ... I think ... can you eek ?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:42 pm
my dog ate my sanity

I have that kind of attitude when it comes to there being a God, but I lean more to the fact that there is not 1 God, but my theory that God is the collective good of all man in a different universe when they are sleeping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:42 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

You denied it when you said that it couldn't or could be true. You never believe it was true in the beginning, and you never believed it wasn't true in the beginning, and therefore you denied it's very existance in our plane of existance.

... No, I ... but ... wait ... how does that work?  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:44 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

... if you take the formula E=MC2 and you apply it to the consept of God, you cannot place my origin either ... I think ... can you eek ?

Accually, you can. You have two parents, and they have parents, and so on and so forth. You were created by your parents and they were created by their parents. E=MC2 is the formula for the speed of light, and the theory of relativity. E can equal a person and if MC equals your parents, then the 2 part means that you were born because M combined with C2, or C times C, and the E, which is you, was created.  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff