Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Can someone draw this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 pm
Eccentric Kei
well u said you coudl draw it but will you? XD

Shes absolutely adorable if no one else will draw her I can ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:50 am
ok thanks ^^  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:16 pm
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei

ok could you plz, and thanks biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Eccentric Kei
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei

Ok sure pm me in a few days as a reminder LMAO... I'm forgetful but I will try to get her looking all cute...

also how do u want her to look? Playful, sweet, mean? the sky is the limit...

also sitting or standing ^^ thanks ^^

Oh and do u want a bg and if so what do u want... if u don't want a bg that's fine too I can do either... I do need to practice my bg drawing skills >.>  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 pm
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei

Ok sure pm me in a few days as a reminder LMAO... I'm forgetful but I will try to get her looking all cute...

Oh and do u want a bg and if so what do u want... if u don't want a bg that's fine too I can do either... I do need to practice my bg drawing skills >.>
oh um, well id like her to be cuddly/clingy liking to snuggle and a little sexy but not how her attitude is and a little playful but especially cuddly yeah. ill try to remember to pm you.
EDIT: yeah how id imagine her if she were a real person is really wanting to snuggle close all day... with.. me lol redface lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:21 pm
Eccentric Kei
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei

oh um, well id like her to be cuddly/clingy liking to snuggle and a little sexy but not how her attitude is and a little playful but especially cuddly yeah. ill try to remember to pm you.
EDIT: yeah how id imagine her if she were a real person is really wanting to snuggle close all day... with.. me lol redface lol

Ok... So are u wanting me to draw her and ur avi together or do u just want her to be like super cute cuddling a teddy bear or stuffed animal of some kind XD I'm creative and getting a super cute idea in mind... kind of like this one which is one I did for another girl ^^

Picky

Just so u know that was like 4 months ago that I did that one So I am a little better at the graphics now...  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:51 am
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei
Lusty101
Eccentric Kei

Ok... So are u wanting me to draw her and ur avi together or do u just want her to be like super cute cuddling a teddy bear or stuffed animal of some kind XD I'm creative and getting a super cute idea in mind... kind of like this one which is one I did for another girl ^^

Picky

Just so u know that was like 4 months ago that I did that one So I am a little better at the graphics now...
um if she is cuddling a stuffed animal it should be one larger than the one in the pic you showed, but im undecided a little um well if she cuddles my avi then use this User Image
or she could cuddle a white large teddy bear, if she cuddles the avi he could blush a little maybe look away a little too. do whichever one you think will come out best.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 pm
Immortal Kei

um if she is cuddling a stuffed animal it should be one larger than the one in the pic you showed, but im undecided a little um well if she cuddles my avi then use this User Image
or she could cuddle a white large teddy bear, if she cuddles the avi he could blush a little maybe look away a little too. do whichever one you think will come out best.

Ok well I have it drawn ^^ I hope U like it I will outline it and question how do u want it colored. I can use marker, I can use colored pencil, or I can do Photoshop. Either one is fine by me but photoshop will take me a bit longer I think because well... I don't get onto the computer very much during the day. So it may take me a week or so to finish it via photoshop but I can certainly do it ^^ so which ever is ur preference is fine.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:57 pm
Lusty101
Immortal Kei

Ok well I have it drawn ^^ I hope U like it I will outline it and question how do u want it colored. I can use marker, I can use colored pencil, or I can do Photoshop. Either one is fine by me but photoshop will take me a bit longer I think because well... I don't get onto the computer very much during the day. So it may take me a week or so to finish it via photoshop but I can certainly do it ^^ so which ever is ur preference is fine.
um colored pencil or photoshop wichever you think is best but save a copy of it black and white plz if you could. um. when do i get to see it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm
Immortal Kei
Lusty101
Immortal Kei

um colored pencil or photoshop wichever you think is best but save a copy of it black and white plz if you could. um. when do i get to see it?

If u want to see the black and white one I will post it ^^ in a link ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm
ok here's the link black and white  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 pm
that pictures not too bad  

WolfMoonDesires

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm
Lusty101
ok here's the link black and white
thanks i love it heart black and whites fine but if you want to do it in color its your choice but id like to see it if you finish it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm
its a pen and pencil drawing... and it will turn out better when colored on the computer I feel my pictures always look much better with color ^^ and I am working on it XD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WolfMoonDesires

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm
Lusty101
its a pen and pencil drawing... and it will turn out better when colored on the computer I feel my pictures always look much better with color ^^ and I am working on it XD

Unless done the right way, all pictures are better in color

I think the problem here (i have this problem too, btw) Is making bolder lines  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff