Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coco449

Dapper Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:30 pm
I guess trying couldn't hurt sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm
Ooh, awesome. I'd like to enter.. I'll see if I have the time. smile  

White ShadoWing

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100

EvilBunniHunni

Fashionable Lover

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:35 pm
Name: Aiko Natsumi
item: cookie heart
music: trance
hair: lite pink
eyes: purple
personality: usually cute and sweet unless messed with and then she has a habit of whining when frustrated. very easy going so easy going she tends to be a bit lazy sweatdrop loves to play games and sometimes gets so caught up in the moment that she'll forget that there's other people around she'll be too loud. lol. has a huge sweet tooth and no self disipline
loves: sweets, laughing, video games, reading, skating
hates: bitter foods, yelling, math
User Image
User Image
i can't draw very good so originally i had some pic's that were made by others that i felt still represented my character but then i learned that i can not do that (although for the record i never said that i had drawn them that would have been wrong!) sooooo here's my drawings!!! btw i couldn't find a pencil and i don't have any color pencils also i don't have a scanner so these are taken from my phone but they came out better than i thought they would!
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:38 pm
How long will this last? I've started working on one but i dont know when ill be able to post it.  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Trash Noir Claws Out

Feline Combatant

12,025 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
((* Drawing of Kohitsuji done by me. All optimal musical stats are my ILR stats as well.))
Name: Rei Kohitsuji
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs
Optimal Range: G3- D7
Optimal Tempo: 65-150 bpm
Optimal Styles: J-Pop, Pop, Rock, Alternative
Languages: Japanese, English
Character Item: Pomegranate
Personality: Usually bubbly and cheerful, but has a strong dislike towards men. She dreams of overcoming her distrust of them and falling in love. She's addicted to shoujo manga and video games. She's extremely competitive when it comes to games such as DDR. She adores shopping, and loves koala bears. Kohitsuji tends to cry easily, and gets embarrassed over trivial things. She also can get unintentionally violent when playing around with her friends.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
Name: Mosquett
Height: 5'11"
Build: Athletic
Genre: Heavy Metal and soft Ballads
Item of choice: OREOS~

Personality:
He is cold, when you meet him he will not notice your presence until you make it clear. He respects those who show themselves to be respectful to others, other wise he will be the bringer of all your pain. When it comes to his professional life, he keeps it separate from his home life, he is a true gentlemen and knows how to treat a woman. He likes medieval clothing, and adores his hair to be so very long that it brushes the floor as he walks. He takes good care of himself and those he considers close to him.

His life in a nutshell:
Mosquett grew up a normal kid in the Shibuya district of Tokio Japan. From a young age he had been amazingly attracted to the sight and smell of Oreo cookies and his parents often had to hide them from him lest they run out in less then two minutes and then would have to spend the rest of the day caring for a child with a tummy ache. As the years passed, Mosquett started to spend less and less time in the house and would often be found outside on the curb just watching people, he so loved watching people, he loved to see how they moved, how they talked and how they went about their daily lives. At the age of fourteen he met she-of-whom-we-shall-not-speak, fell in love with her and did everything possible to make her happy in every way. However, she-of-whom-we-shall-not-speak did not care for what he did, she took all he gave her with a smile but did not return any of the kindness that he gave so very generously.

At the age of nineteen Mosquett finally gave up on her and left her, however he never did recover and could never trust another woman again. He however was kind to others, as long as they were not beautiful woman who gave off the same vibe as she-of-whom-we-shall-not-speak. He went to collage and while there he met a man who showed him how to get out all of his anguish, threw song. Mosquett grew to love the sound of all music and desired nothing more then a few moments with which he could sing.

At a more advanced age Mosquett heard of a music group that was hiring and thinking of it as nothing more then a way to share his love of music with others, he joined and was accepted into their midsts. And his life's story truly, began in that moment.

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 pm
First place here I go! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image
User Image
Name: Asalia
Race: Unsure
Height: 5 foot, 11 inches
Genre: Rock/ Gothic soprano
Item of choise: Purple Rose
Personality: She is really fun and sweet, very easy to get along with. She loves caring about others before herself, and will make everyone happy before she can make herself happy. She loves singing no matter what, and if she's not singing, she's humming. Asalia adores cute boys, and is almost always smiling.  

Letharya

Romantic Vampire

AwesomeJesusGod

Fashionable Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am
I have the Gaia form i just need to draw it. Here is the gaia form

User Image

Name: Amy Tiama
Genre: Rock
Item Of Chose: Doberman Pincher
Personality: Amy is bright and enthusiastic, but sometimes she can act like a real mean person. Ex: She can be all quiet at one point' but then she will be beating you up for some odd reason.
She is a lovey person once u get to know her and her social skill are off the chart. She can make a friend in the snap of a finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:11 am
User Image

name:Honey
Genre: kids and love songs
Item Of Choice: honey and Yellow umbrella
personality: she is nice and always happy. she likes sweets (honey) sometime she kind like the sunshine in house. she never cry and if other people cry then she will do her best to make the other one happy again heart

User Image  

Yuri 8D

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 am
I think I might just have to enter. >_> I'll get cracking at it then.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:03 am
Bwahahaha! I'm almost done. I can almost taste victory. cool *overconfidence and excited*  

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:21 am
This one doesn't matter anymore since I resubmitted.

I seriously sketched this out in like 7 minutes. And colored it in like 15. >_>;;

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Spike Nyghal
Genre: heavy metal, Psychobilly
Item Of Choice: A bat, or mangoes
Personality:Lesbian, Has a major attitude problem. If you stuck her in a room with any of the other vocaloid girls she'd steal their hearts in a minute. She can be quite sweet when she needs or wants to be but it's usually only when a cute miss is in front of her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 am
User Image
Name: Aria Firenzia (Last name first)
Genre: Slow and sad music
Item of choice: She always carries around a black rose (it symbolizes death) to remind those of what happens when they double-cross her.
Personality: Firenzia Aria is an angry Vocaloid who never forgives nor forgets. She was abandoned by her parents when she was young, as they were afraid of her intellect. She never looks at the bright side of life, as she believes that there is none.

illuminacho confirmed

illuminacho confirmed

Eternal Superstar

Ceaseless Echoes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:13 am
User Image

Name: Miyako
Genre: Hard Screamo
Item of Choice: Black Licorice
Personality: Miyako just as her name means is beautiful and yet she is dark, silent and not one to mess with. She has switch personalities, so at times she is very angry and at times she is very calm.

♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff