Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Icy's posting layouts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:33 pm
╔══════════════╗
ƒℓαsħ †εѓѓą
Class: Hawk
╚══════════════╝

User Image

¤Х I want to make the whole world smile so that way there's no one that's sad.

~Text~

That way, made I won't be sad either and evil people will stop doing evil things..... Stupid.. I know. Х¤

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 pm
[align=right][IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r68/lasunshine58/pirate/Pirate20black.gif[/IMG][/align]
[align=center][color=4]Gєττιηġ τø кησω τнє βαsιcs[/color]
[color=5]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀[/color][color=6]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color][/align]

[color=4]Sup? My name's [/color][color=3][First Last][/color]
[align=right][color=4]My last Birthday was on [/color][color=3][Date of Birth][/color][/align]
[color=4]Last time I checked I was [/color][color=3][Age][/color][color=4] years old.[/color]
[align=right][color=4]My parents told me that I'm a[/color] [color=3][gender].[/color][/align]
[color=4]My race is[/color] [color=3][race][/color]
[align=right][color=4]I'm pretty sure I stand at [/color][color=3][Your character's height][/color] [color=4]feet tall and I weigh[/color] [color=3][Character's weight] lbs.[/color][/align]
[color=4]I'm worth[/color] [color=3][bounty][/color] [color=4]dead or alive.[/color]
[align=right][color=4]I work as a[/color] [color=3][occupation].[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=4]Gєττιηġ pєяsσηαℓ[/color]
[color=6]▂▃▅▆█[/color][color=5]█▆▅▃▂[/color][/align]

[color=2]I'm told that I normally act...[/color]
[align=right][color=1][personality][/color][/align]
[color=2]Don't tell anyone, but I'm scared of...[/color]
[align=right][color=1][Fears/Dislikes][/color][/align]
[color=2]I love these things...[/color]
[align=right][color=1][Likes][/color][/align]
[color=2]That's all in the past.[/color]
[align=right][color=1][History][/color][/align]
[color=2]My goal would have to be...[/color]
[align=right][color=1][goal][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=5]Look at my stuff and my skills![/color]
[color=6]≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎[/color][/align]

[color=4]When I get in a fight I like to use[/color] [color=3][weapons].[/color]
[align=right][color=4]Whenever I go on a trip I always bring my stuff which is[/color] [color=3][equipment].[/color][/align]
[color=4]I have wonderful skills that include[/color] [color=3][skills].[/color]
[align=right][color=4]I love using techniques while fighting. Here are some that I use~[/color]
[color=3][Techniques][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=3]Some Extra Information[/color]
[color=4]± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±[/color][/align]

[color=2]Most people say that [/color][color=1][url=]{Name of song and who's it by}[/url][/color] [color=2]reminds them of me.[/color]
[align=right][color=2]I love eating [/color][color=1][Fav food][/color][/align]
[color=2]I love the color [/color][color=1][Fav color][/color]
[align=right][color=2]My favorite animal is a [/color][color=1][Fav animal][/color][/align]
[color=2]I'm always telling people [/color][color=1][Saying][/color]

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Gєττιηġ τø кησω τнє βαsιcs
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

Sup? My name's Kate Mizu
My last Birthday was on October 31

Last time I checked I was 24 years old.
My parents told me that I'm a girl

My race is Skypeian
I'm pretty sure I stand at 5 feet 8 inches tall and I weigh 130 lbs.

I'm worth nothing dead or alive.
I work as a theif

Gєττιηġ pєяsσηαℓ
▂▃▅▆██▆▅▃▂

I'm told that I normally act...
very calm, quiet, cold, uncaring, nice when I want to be, sneaky, sly, cunning, and selfish.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm scared of...
spiders, losing stuff, dogs

I love these things...
clouds, strawberries, fighting, stealing

That's all in the past.
When I was a kid, my dad left to become a marine while my older brother and I were left with my sadistic mother. We lived in poverty and my mother constantly blamed my brother and I for it. She was abusive and would beat us constantly. One day my brother stole some food from the storage of food my mom had and my mom beat him to death. When it happened, I attacked my mom right after with an axe dial I had stolen from someone in the army on Skypiea. I managed to kill her in my rage before she could kill me. After that I continued to live in the house after throwing my mom's body into a ditch and burying her and giving my brother a funeral. I began to steal things that I needed and slowly became not completely poor. During the time I taught myself to fight and started to read the journal my brother had always written in. It talked about Mantra and gave instructions on how to use it. I soon learned how to use it. It also talked about Haki and how to use it to increase the damage punches and kicks did. I learned how to do that. After all that I began to plot to take a bunch of stuff from the people on Skypiea and then to run away and find a way to get off of Skypiea. I have slowly collected dials so I can make my escape.

My goal would have to be...
To have everything I could ever want.

Look at my stuff and my skills!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

When I get in a fight I like to use two gloves that have impact dials woven in on the palms, and a sword that's got a axe dial connected to the base of the sword
Whenever I go on a trip I always bring my stuff which is skeleton keys, a jet dial, two flame dials, a impact dial(separate from the gloves), and a reject dial.

I have wonderful skills that include being able to sneak around undetected, Mantra, weak Haki, and knowing how to merge things with dials.
I love using techniques while fighting. Here are some that I use~
(Will create later on)

Some Extra Information
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Most people say that Down with the sickness by Disturbed reminds them of me.
I love eating strawberries

I love the color dark red
My favorite animal is a dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Шelcome to A Rper's Haven! Here, we have a large variety of role plays for any and all to join. Literate or not, you're welcome here. Come and enjoy the many subforums for different types of Role plays made by other members of the guild as well as the larger role plays that take up whole sub forums. We're open to people who are new to Gaia and rarely turn people away. It's a role pay haven! Just make sure to have fun and follow the rules!

←The Big RPs→

Naruto
Haunted
Ballad of the Elements(A Zelda RP)
Rise of the Brotherhood (An oblivion Role Play)
Warriors
←The RP Subforums→

Improvise Rps
Action/Battle Rps
Futuristic/Medieval Rps
Horror/Mystery Rps
Animal Rps
School Rps
Fantasy Rps
Realistic Rps
Series Based Rps
1x1 Rps

←The Chat Forums→

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertisements for rps, guild, etc.
Posting Games!
Contests/Events
Artist/Writer Corner
Character Profiles/Posting Layouts
Keepsakes!

⇋Da' Rules!⇌

1. Follow Gaia TOS!
2. No Flaming!

3. No Cybering. Anyone doing it in the guild will be banned immediately.
4. If read the rules, in the join request put this~ ♫

5. No Godmodding. I cannot stress this enough because I still see people do it all over gaia. It is annoying and can ruin a rp. Please don't do it.
6. No spamming the rps!

7. Try to keep rps in the proper subforum!
8. Keep things PG-13

9. Only Mods can post new topics in the Main Forum.
10. Don't make fun of new people. Give them a chance and help them out!

To Join~
In your join request put why you want to join and if you've role played before. Your answer won't not let you in the guild, it's just nice to know this stuff.

~Guilds to Check Out

One Piece: Endless Journey

Warriors' River

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:18 pm
ʃɪ ωɩʟʟ η є ʋ є ɾ ɻεʈ Чѳυ ʄ α ʟ ʟ.
ɪʟʟ ϛ ҭ α η ɗ υҏ ωɩҭҕ Чѳυ ʄ ѳ ɾ є ʋ є ɾ.ʅ

╔══════════════╗
ოȂɳɡєʃ Șɱɩҭҕო
╚══════════════╝

User Image

I wanna be the girl that won't ever be forgotten.

Talking/Thinking/Doing stuff

You know? That girl. The one who saved lives.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
All I want is to protect є ʋ є ɾ ӌ ѳ ɳ є

ʃɪʟʟ Ъє ҭ ɦ є ɾ є ҭɦɾѳυɡɦ ɪҭ α ʟ ʟ.
Έʋєɳ ɪғ ș α ʋ ɪ ɳ ɡ Чѳυ șєɳɗș ӎє ҭѳ ɦ є α ʋ є ɳ.ʅ

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm
==== ☠ ====
Kat Whiteraven
The slave girl
==============
Raven
A black dragon
==== ☠ ====

User Image

I'll play my part in this world.....

Kat is doing something at the moment. Leave a message at the beep or go away.
Kat is wondering why you won't go away
"Why won't you GO a-w-a-y." Is what Kat said.

[Cake or Death?..... I'm sorry, we'reOut Of Cake:]

... until I can finally break free and just fly away.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:00 pm
׺°”˜`”°º×
Zakara Whiteraven
The Witch
׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image
User Image

XxXxXxXxWhat's the use in fighting for justice, good, and others?

Zakara is stealing your soul.
What do you think she should do with it?
"You say you don't know?"

There's nothing to gain from it. I fight for myself.
xXxXxXxX  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:00 pm
╔══════════════╗
Cassie Akuma
Isn't it horrible to feel alone in a crowded room?
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

♩♪♫♪♫♩I'll play a little song...

Cass is annoyed.
"What the heck?!" Cass said in an annoyed tone.
Wow, you're stupid. Cass thought.

.... to make all the pain go away.♩♪♫♪♫♩

Everyone's got a ȿɑɖ story. How sad it is depends on шћɸ❜ȿ listening.┳

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 pm
•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•
XxXxɖαωɳ & ȻσɫҭXxXx
Ҭhe םemon Ҭwins
•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Just 'cause I'm tough on the outside doesn't mean I don't have feelings on the inside too!
If life's a roller coaster, I'm just here for the ride...

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAWN POWNS ALLLLLLLLLLL~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Colt is rockin' the house so stand BACK~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's worse than a demon? Demon Ϯϣɨȵȿ

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 pm
☠ ======= ☠ ======= ☠
Ƀʅαɖҽ Ҟѻҟσӷσ
Ⱦhe Insane Ⱦelepath
☠ ======= ☠ ======= ☠

User ImageI'd rather just be alone... all alone...User Image

{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}

... that way, no one can be close enough to hurt me.

I may ʂϵϵϻ scared, but I'm ɳσҭ!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Åҳεȴ αȴε
Ҭhe Ɋuiet Ӎusician
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

I just wanna be treated like a normal teen...

{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}{Text}

...pick some fights, take some names, and have one heck of a time.

Ӎцʂɩȼ is my one, true εȿȼɑҏε from this world.

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces