It's getting very inactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhisperTheSoundOfSilence

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 pm
Kinda not what the subject is about but,

I really am not a hater to those who do one liners, and such. They can be a nice time killer and, the partner tends to be less cocky than alot of the "1337" RPers.

That being said, its a bother to have typed 6 paragraphs and have one line in return to work with.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am
WhisperTheSoundOfSilence
Kinda not what the subject is about but,

I really am not a hater to those who do one liners, and such. They can be a nice time killer and, the partner tends to be less cocky than alot of the "1337" RPers.

That being said, its a bother to have typed 6 paragraphs and have one line in return to work with.

I understand what you mean completely. I won't lie, I have posted a one liner a few times... But that depends on the situation around me to do something like that. Or even the finer details my partner decides to use or not.  

Hasani Mubarak

Nickiri

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:39 pm
Hasani Mubarak

Nah there are good ones out there. If you'd like to rp, I've got good grammar and spelling. I usually try not to give less than a paragraph, and if you like long replies I'll mirror you. I don't drop my partners unless they start giving me minimal effort or repeated one-liners. I will NEVER give a one-liner and I try my hardest to give my partners something to work with so that they won't give me them either. Also, I'm fine with seme/seke/uke roles, so we can mix it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:50 pm
Z e i g a r n i k
Hasani Mubarak

Nah there are good ones out there. If you'd like to rp, I've got good grammar and spelling. I usually try not to give less than a paragraph, and if you like long replies I'll mirror you. I don't drop my partners unless they start giving me minimal effort or repeated one-liners. I will NEVER give a one-liner and I try my hardest to give my partners something to work with so that they won't give me them either. Also, I'm fine with seme/seke/uke roles, so we can mix it up.

I understand, but yes, I would not mind roleplaying with you. But, I must request being the Uke, I'm out of Semes until I make more. [Sil isn't an option] if it's alright with you.  

Hasani Mubarak

Nickiri

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Hasani Mubarak
Z e i g a r n i k
Hasani Mubarak

I understand, but yes, I would not mind roleplaying with you. But, I must request being the Uke, I'm out of Semes until I make more. [Sil isn't an option] if it's alright with you.

That's fine. Just as long as you don't have a wimpy uke. I like 'em feisty. xD

I've actually been doing a lot of seke/seke because those are my fave, and then the people end up making their "seke" suddenly turn into an uke out of nowhere. Ha.

That's really the only thing I can't work with... a crybaby uke. I just can't fathom anyone acting like that without a v****a and some serious PMS. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm
I can deal with that. I have one Seke, but I'm working on more. You can play with him if you like... If not, take a pick from my uke list. Pm or fourms?  

Hasani Mubarak

Nickiri

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Hasani Mubarak
I can deal with that. I have one Seke, but I'm working on more. You can play with him if you like... If not, take a pick from my uke list. Pm or fourms?

That seke is cool. I just think seke's are more fun because they're flexible. ^__^

I like Pms. I forget to reply to the forums and then people cuss me out for it. rolleyes Oops.

Btw, I've seen that artist on DA. @_@ So pretty. I do like the more realistic characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm
Z e i g a r n i k
Hasani Mubarak

That seke is cool. I just think seke's are more fun because they're flexible. ^__^

I like Pms. I forget to reply to the forums and then people cuss me out for it. rolleyes Oops.

Btw, I've seen that artist on DA. @_@ So pretty. I do like the more realistic characters.

Yeah, I'm a fan of his work. Pm it is... Does that make Toyo your choice?  

Hasani Mubarak

Nickiri

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 pm
Hasani Mubarak

Yeah, he's cool. Would you like to talk about plots and everything else in a PM or on here?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:10 pm
Z e i g a r n i k
Hasani Mubarak

Yeah, he's cool. Would you like to talk about plots and everything else in a PM or on here?

Pm will be fine 3nodding  

Hasani Mubarak

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas