Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Best and Worst Dressed Villians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which season contained the best dressed villians?
  Sailor Moon
  Sailor Moon R
  Sailor Moon S
  Sailor Moon SuperS
  Sailor Moon Stars
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:53 pm
Worst: Eh....I'd say, Amazon Trio, Tin Nyako(sp) annnnd... Zirconia.
<<;; Though Fisheye has some tastes, granted.

Kooan- the tutu...
Emeraude- the jewels
Rubeus- his HAIR OMG THE HAIR is he could for the Liono look from Thundercats? Cut that bad boy!

Best: Man, it's Queen Nehellenia heart . That woman has it going on and she knows it and works it.

Queen Beryl, able to wear a dress that shows just as much cleveage and not have it fall out. There's prompts to her.

Black Lady, Man, innocence in that has never looked better or tempt a man to be *****. She'd kill it if it were strapless and with out that sheer clothe.

Diamond, Kunzite, and Prince Endymion : It's the capes...I swear to you it must be... That and the hair.. and them eyes...and.... *lists off other attributes.*

Plus, Diamond Drink red wine...common and he has those pretty eyes...

Evil Prince Endymion has something about him that just makes a girl (or guy) Jump up and say ' yes master!' >>;;;

Kunzite: Goregous hair...lovely eyes...and the outfit....rawr....

And ffinally:

Galaxia, Galaxia, you work gold so good, you made Haruka and Michiru switch sides! rofl
*bows* we are unworthy!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:31 am
usagichan19
personally i liked The Amazon Trio they were cool. and they looked good. the worst would have have to fisheye what was she thinking . Here out fit look really really bad. Her male conterparts looked better then she did. that was a major fashion error.

What's even more interesting about Fish Eye's outfit is that the character was originally male, whether you like the outfit or not. xp  

EveElera

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:22 am
EveElera
usagichan19
personally i liked The Amazon Trio they were cool. and they looked good. the worst would have have to fisheye what was she thinking . Here out fit look really really bad. Her male conterparts looked better then she did. that was a major fashion error.

What's even more interesting about Fish Eye's outfit is that the character was originally male, whether you like the outfit or not. xp

And he's gotta be the only man that's looked so good in women's clothing compared to his normal outfit >< It looks like a freakin' matress!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:42 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
EveElera
usagichan19

And he's gotta be the only man that's looked so good in women's clothing compared to his normal outfit >< It looks like a freakin' matress!

But that only means you can pounce on him Safely! XD  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:10 pm
3nodding Sailor Iron Mouse from BSSM Sailor Stars: her Senshi fuku is kawaii, but her pinstripe suit is too 70s(?) ^^()  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:10 pm
Esmerald was definitly the worst dressed......  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:02 am
the worst, i would have to say is catsy and Fisheye! UUUUUGGGGGGh its so...bleeeeh! too hedious! really....

the best i would have to go with black lady and mistress 9. I really like the dresses they wore. its simple, and really pretty, not much revealing so yeah i like those clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:42 am
My favourites are Ptilol/Cyprine,Viluy,and Tellu.

My least favourite was Fish Eye. whee  

Twinkleh

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:20 pm
Ok, the Amazon trio's not that bad when you understand that they're all supposed to be DRAG QUEENS

um, the best dressed girl is: Tellu, runner up: Black Lady
best dressed guy is: Pupuran, runner up razz rince Dimando whee

the wost dressed girl is: Cooan, runner up: Kisenian Flower (for not even wearing any)
worst dressed guy is: Fish-eye, runner up: Nephrite  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:28 pm
I love the character designs for the Sailor Stars Series...the first stuff was terrible though.  

Captian Elizabeth Jones

the mindfreak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:29 pm
defenitly catzy for me I love me some catzy  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:04 pm
Luamervara
Solar Kitty-chan
EveElera
usagichan19

But that only means you can pounce on him Safely! XD

*Chuckles* This is very true! Like many have said before me, though, he certainly looksl like the Michellan man!  

EveElera

Drasha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:01 am
Worst dressed: Well... Maybe Hawks Eye and those candy faerie boys.

Best dressed: Lovely Heavy Metal Papillon of course heart .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:18 am
Worst dressed? The sailor scouts in their street clothes (sorry but I've been holding that in forever and you asked sweatdrop )

Worst dressed villain? Fish Eye. First time I saw her get up and I was thinking WTF???

Best dressed? Chibi when she's older and evil

Shore_Angel_Rebirth

The Original Elf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:17 pm
Best: Luna in human form (i just loved the dress) and wicked lady
Worst: Tigers eye (why the spandex?) Fish eye (looked like the micholobe man) and the wiseman (made that cloth so uncool) crying  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff