Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:26 pm
Hmmm...finally. xd

Anderson needs to be replaced...by Tim Burton. Burton'd mess up RE...but he'd make it interesting while he did it. (I see a zombie musical number. )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:45 pm
DasJabberwockie
Hmmm...finally. xd

Anderson needs to be replaced...by Tim Burton. Burton'd mess up RE...but he'd make it interesting while he did it. (I see a zombie musical number. )

It's been done, the name, "Thriller." xd

I hate Michael Jackson. whee  

Lord Travis

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Oh,so we're sexist now are we? rolleyes

And for the record I was talking about Biohazard extremes post.Keeping in mind this thread was dedicated to him.
Hey, if only people who HATED the movies posted here there would be like 3 people, that's it.
They suck...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:47 pm
i dont like the movies much because they dont follow the whole storyline like they should have. the first one wasa big disapointment, the second one i think they were trying to recover from the piece of crap they made before, now if they make the 3rd movie its probly gonna suck and have maybe 1 or 2 more chracters from the games. hollywood took a good game and turned it to a crappy movie.....just like house of the dead, wing commander, alone in the dark, they did ok on tomb raider, and i cant think of anymore  

someguyontheinternet

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:53 am
DasJabberwockie
Hmmm...finally. xd

LMAO xd I wish.

But my reasons for disliking the movies are the same as everyone else said:

Too far apart from the sctual storyline, too close to the storyline to make it seem original.

God-mode Alice = bad in Uenna's books
Good guy Nicholai = bad in Uenna's books

I can stand watching them. I have a few friends who adore the movies and make me watch them with them because they think they're getting closer to me in a RE relationship (eh-heh.. nice try, guys.). I just mutter insults and critique while I watch. xd Mind you, I keep my comments to myself and friends when watching in the theatre, but if you hate it when people talk during a movie, don't stick me in your living room with a RE movie going. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:42 pm
Anderson did the mortal kombat films?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:43 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.

I feel so dirty gonk ...  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:19 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.

I feel so dirty gonk ...
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.

I love that movie.  

Lord Travis

Chris8904

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:19 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.

I love that movie.

The MK movies were good for their time now if you watch and look back on them they look so shitty..it's not even funny. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:25 pm
Chris8904
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.

I love that movie.

The MK movies were good for their time now if you watch and look back on them they look so shitty..it's not even funny. whee

Yeah, when I was little they were cool. Now I can't believe how different they seem to me. I mean, The effects looked so cool and the storyline was awesome. Now I watch it and its pointless fighting and the effects are sooooooo horrible!  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Chris8904

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:28 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Chris8904
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.

I love that movie.

Yeah, when I was little they were cool. Now I can't believe how different they seem to me. I mean, The effects looked so cool and the storyline was awesome. Now I watch it and its pointless fighting and the effects are sooooooo horrible!

Yea seriously when i watch that I immediately fall asleep. Also part 2 was even worst because it was so corny with the animalities and crap..OMFG it looks like crap. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:57 am
Chris8904
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Chris8904
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Just the first one.

I love that movie.

Yea seriously when i watch that I immediately fall asleep. Also part 2 was even worst because it was so corny with the animalities and crap..OMFG it looks like crap. xp

Yeah.....I think the main reason that I was a fan of the first movie though had to be Jonny Cage. There's just something I like about the line, "That was a 500 dollar pair of sunglass's you a*****e!" And the fact that his first move in a battle against an "undefeatable" monster was hitting him in the balls. XD That makes me enjoy it.

And as an afterword to the other people, Tim Burton would do an awsome job, though it would be inaccurate, but if your looking for an excellent movie maker, I think Peter Jackson should have a hand in a movie.  

Moneneko

mystery rei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:26 am
the first movie i hate so much >.<
Stupid super computer!!!
Not to mention the rip off of certain famous re game scenes.
And the fact that alice cant remember anything about herself for most of the movie stare

Anderson sucks as a director and writer  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games