Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
OOC Chat - Otherwise known as: "Blah Blah Blah" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 am
Ok, I'll try and come up with something to post. Which thread should I be posting 'the escape' in?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 pm
*Pounces on Meyraira* Hahahahahahaaaa! I got you! *Smiles* Soo everyone, what's up?  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 am
music_chick_fan
*Pounces on Meyraira* Hahahahahahaaaa! I got you! *Smiles* Soo everyone, what's up?

*Squeals and rolls* Nyaa~! You got me by surprise! xd

*ruffles your hair up to get you back for pouncing, cackling gleefully* whee

As for me...I've been working, eating and sleeping....*sigh* So much work. Not that that's a bad thing, (I love my job! I'm an office admin) but I wish I could get online here more! My brother wasn't sharing his compu for ages. XP But he's gone for the week so now I can pinch it. >:3

How about you guys? Anything new?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:24 am
Viper 9000
Ok, I'll try and come up with something to post. Which thread should I be posting 'the escape' in?

Well, usually, everyone has to start HERE: Start Here Plz <3

The thread where it says 'start here' heart =^__^=  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:25 pm
Meyaira Firespring
Viper 9000

Well, usually, everyone has to start HERE: Start Here Plz <3

The thread where it says 'start here' heart =^__^=

I should have seen that. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:45 am
It's okay. You're new here and this is a rather large guild. =^_^= I even get a bit lost in it sometimes and I made all the different threads. Lol. sweatdrop

Just know that if you're ever confused on anything or don't know where to start, you can always ask your friendly Guild Captain and I'll do my very best to help guide you in the right direction.

I have lots and looottts of patience, so I'm not going to get mad or anything like that. Just ask away~. And if you do make a mistake, I would gently point it out and see what we can do to fix it. No worries here. blaugh  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:41 am
Meyaira Firespring
music_chick_fan

*Squeals and rolls* Nyaa~! You got me by surprise! xd

*ruffles your hair up to get you back for pouncing, cackling gleefully* whee
*squeaks in indignation* Heyyy!!! I just did my hair! blaugh

Quote:
As for me...I've been working, eating and sleeping....*sigh* So much work. Not that that's a bad thing, (I love my job! I'm an office admin) but I wish I could get online here more! My brother wasn't sharing his compu for ages. XP But he's gone for the week so now I can pinch it. >:3
eek That must be nice now. Stealin' Big bro's computer when he's gone. smile wink I used to do that, sneak time on my sister's comp, but then she threatened me with cleaning out the cat's litter box for a month if she caught me on the comp again. Havnt done it since (only to get a music file). sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 pm
Quote:
eek That must be nice now. Stealin' Big bro's computer when he's gone. smile wink I used to do that, sneak time on my sister's comp, but then she threatened me with cleaning out the cat's litter box for a month if she caught me on the comp again. Havnt done it since (only to get a music file). sweatdrop

Actually, he's two years younger than me. heart Lol. I'm big sis, but everyone knows I'm a pushover. blaugh

Aww, cleaning out the cat litter isn't that bad a punishment, is it?

I scoop our cat's box and clean it 'cause no one else does apart from mum.

You just hold your breath and think of something nice. Ahahaha! It's a small price to pay really, they give us so much love and happiness. And they are so cute. (that punishment wouldn't deter me xd )  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:30 pm
*sigh* I'd really love to have a great group roleplay started up in here by now, and to do some really fun events that everyone can enjoy. I have so much planned!

I desperately need more guild members. I'm working on recruiting people, but it's something I've never done before. I don't want to offend anyone by advertising too much.

Well, it'll happen in time.

It's kind of catch-22 though; people join if they see a guild is active with plenty of members, but in order to acheive that status, people need to start joining the empty guild in the first place.

:/ Maybe I'll make some friend's who'd be interested.

EDIT: (18/08/11) Yay, woooo! we got another new member this week!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:04 pm
ok: status update for me!!!

First thing: school has started, so I may or may not post in the forums, it depends on how much homework I have and how quickly I can get it done without mistakes.....

Second thing: I have karate on Wednesdays my time (EDT), so I'm not usually on Wednesdays. But I will try in the evenings if its not too late.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:48 pm
Okay, just post when you can/if you want to, Ninja Chan. =^_^=  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:28 pm
I saw your post Mey but I haven't gotten around to posting a reply. I hope to do that this weekend should I run outta things I need to do.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:33 pm
Yeah, I know how you feel with lots of things to do. Busy-busy, right? ^_^

But I saw and posted one back, so feel free to post again when you like, 'kay? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:34 pm
Hey, is it all right if I start? I made a character and I might make some more if I can.  

WritingTime

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 pm
Hey Mei! Well, I am wondering if you are looking for any crew members. If you are, my I be a crew member?  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff