Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
Game 1 - The Person Below You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 pm
False. Ice cream is good, but not my first choice for dessert. Well... technically... we like to have root beer floats. =P

^ Likes action movies  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 pm
False. My favourite are fantasy, sci-fi and comedies. razz Though I suppose they do have some action mixed in.

^Hates to get her hair wet.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 pm
False. I love water and I love getting wet, only thing that turns me off doing it more often is I burn REALLY easy.

^ hasn't seen the new Pirates movie yet. (I'm outta random things to say! Lol.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:35 am
Viper 9000
False. I love water and I love getting wet, only thing that turns me off doing it more often is I burn REALLY easy.

^ hasn't seen the new Pirates movie yet. (I'm outta random things to say! Lol.)

Ooohhh! And that would've been true if I hadn't seen it just on Saturday night. XD Sorry...False again. blaugh Lol. I LOVED that last movie. I wanted more stories of Captain Jack Sparrow after watching it but I think it's probably good they stopped there.

^Secretly loves pirates. biggrin  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:24 pm
I heard people were saying the 3rd one was better, but I'm still gonna see it sooner or later.

Secretly? No. I'm proud to plainly state my love for pirates. No secrets needed. heart pirate (I have a shirt that says, "To Err is human, to Arrr is pirate.")

^ reads comic books still. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 am
Aw, no good asking me. I'm biased 'cause I like them ALL. xd

Ooh, that shirt sounds awesome, Viper!!! blaugh You could wear it when you watch the Pirates (On Stranger Tides) movie/DVD.

Uh-huh! Well...I adore manga. I am trying to collect many more wonderful manga and if I lived near a place that sold them, I'd probably be broke(er). (though I don't class them as 'comic books' for some reason...they just seem so unique on their own.)

^ Collects things as a hobby.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Yes and no, I used to collect legos and stuff when I was a kid. They're still in a box somewhere, but I don't collect em anymore. =P

^ hasn't seen Thor movie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:40 pm
True. I want to see it though. My mum said it's good. biggrin

^ Has a teddy bear!  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am
It was an awesome movie. ^^ Can't wait for Captain America and Wonder Woman movies.

True. We actually have a few of em, but not the tiny ones you might be thinking of. We got 2 jumbo teddy bears (roughly the size of a couch cushion) one of which I use as a pillow in my bed. =P

^ Is going to see green lantern this weekend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm
False. I did end up seeing Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 though. It's super good! I loved it. blaugh But there were lots of sad bits in it too. Still, the ending was great.

Oh yeah, Captain America is out now, isn't it? biggrin

Aww, cute. I love teddies. I have this one with purple and blue fur that Mum and I made together when I was in high school, and this huge white fluffy one that sis gave me that sits on the end of the bed and gets snuggled by our cats. <3 And a little soft toy cat that's Abysinnian. (Gold with dark brown markings)

^ Has read all the Harry Potter books.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:49 pm
False. I haven't read all the Harry Potter Series, and I wont start now!!

^LOVES martial artes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm
True! Absolutely correct: I DO love martial arts! I'm too scared to actually try them myself but I love watching them! People who do martial arts are somehow incredibly cool, in my opinion. Lol. heart

^Loves Fruits Basket and has watched the anime.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm
True and false. I love the manga (I still need to read #3-cant find it though sad ) but I havent seen the Anime, not yet though. Is it on Gaia?

^ really dislikes blisters  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:19 pm
(Aw, that's a shame. If you lived nearby, we could watch it together, since I own the anime and all the manga. ^__^ I'd definitely share them with you! So long as you aren't one of those who likes to dog-ear pages. Lol.)

And to answer the statement: true! I find them really quite upsetting, especially when they sting and then fill with liquid. Blech. mad

^Likes walking trails/going on walks  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:06 am
True and False. I don't care much for walking/hiking... unless I have my dog with me, if she's with me I'll go hiking just to watch her chase stuff.

^ is watching TV while answering this.  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces