Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final fantasy rp (open accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you joining
  yes
  no
View Results

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:47 pm
Michael stood up and walked to the center and asked coldly, "Is this it? A black mage a white mage, and a warrior to combat the mist. We are doomed." He said unoptimistic. On the inside he had wished he could trust these guys a little more but the mist had taught him trust no one. Maybe in time, he thought, I can be friends with them. And then he accidently dropped the spell for Bahumat and it rolled to the other guy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:06 pm
Chad leaned forward to pick the scroll up, not even giving the contents a passing glance as he rolled it back up and lightly tossed it to the Black Mage.

"Catch.."

He has a point though.. Bit of a crass way to put it, but it's true nonetheless, we need more than just us three if we're going to stand any chance against whatever lies ahead for us when we enter the realm of the Mist..  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:57 pm
Michael caught it and said "Thanks". he then began wondering when this would begin. He then sighed and said "I need some training. Want to join White Mage?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:11 pm
Suo

User Image

Suo looked to the other two for a moment.Wondering if this was it or what."If this is it we should be fine you two we at least have a healer and one who can do offensive magic type.So we should be fine." He said to them both he did not know them however they graduated like he did.

A voice came in a man with dark hair came in almost evil however he had a smile on his face.He was slightly a pervert his name is M.Constantine there field trainer."Good evening you three and congrats on making it this far I am aware you do not have any aeons am I right ." He asked them all."Who can tell me how to get one?After you answer this question right or wrong we will begin training all three of you." He said to them all.  

LazyYusuke

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:16 pm
Michael piped up, "By studying and training hard sir. And also sometimes there is a temple and in that Tempple is the Faith, where some people prayed to yevon, sir." Michael had studied this subject in his scroll just moments ago. Again Michael drops the scroll and this time it rolls to the field teacher. "Crap" he mutters and hopes the teacher doesnt notice it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm
"You are right however that scroll will not work for you my good student." He said to him rather quickly and fast.He giggled a bit."You see that use to be done whoever the aeons are in statue's now which are all over the place with in the mist.So that scroll wont do you good sorry to tell you.The way they work is they pick you and they give you there power to summon them." He said to him rather fast and honestly."YOu will need them to travel in the mist for a long time however you guys do not have one yet.So this course is to train your endurance.Meaning also your will so you can go through it without them.The bad thing is it can only last two hours so you have to be moving alot and get to a town as fast as possible till you get an aeon.The temple are not up anymore so we do not know where the aeons are you have to look for them when you leave ." He said to all three of them.

(hey dudes use pictures when you post as your character pllllease)  

LazyYusuke

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
"oh sorry sir." Michael said as he grabbed his dad's old scroll. "Well when do we start sir?" Michael said eager to start and free this world, and possibly his family.
(Sorry old pic was deleted)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:51 pm
Mr.constantine looked to his student for the moment and spoke."We start now you three will due for now (Till more join) " he said to them all."This is you first mission in this training room. Your have one hour to do this ok you have to disarm a bomb with in this shopping center in traverse town.You have to find it.However to find it you need to get to its boss called Clow. Defeat him
while and disarm the bomb." He said to all three of them."This is to measure how you work together with others. If you do not like to work with others it will be beaten out of you cause you need a team to help you through this.If not this mission the next one and so on.Also I am going to see who is good being leader with in these mission so we can pick a good leader that can get along with everyone.Also one rule do not abandon your team mate ever.That is what we here call trash." He said to them all.  

LazyYusuke

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:04 pm
"Perfect." Michael said, but he decided he would work with his new teammates so he could save the world. "Well then lets go" Michael said while pointing his staff towards traverse town. He began walking but quickly stopped and asked "You two coming?" He was so eager that he began to run in place while he waited fpor the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 pm
( we need to wait for the white mage to post also post more then that dude)  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm
((Sorry, things offline tend to keep me busy at times, thanks for waiting though.. And since that's the only pic I found, and it's a bit too large for Gaia's strict standards, I'll stick to just posting for now sweatdrop ))

And now Michael and Suo were joined by Chad as he was already going through several different scenarios in his head.

"A bomb to disarm, and a Boss guarding it.. Inside the Shopping Mall.. The bomb itself would have to be inconspicuous, something no one would expect or perhaps well-hidden.. And a 'Boss' Creature will likely be too hard to miss, it may even do the work for us and come our way once we get close enough." Chad spoke aloud to his new team-mates, walking in front of them a couple of paces and stopping with a gaze centered on the Mall. "I can think of a few places where a bomb might be located, but a bomb and a Boss Creature could only be in two: The Food Court, or the Central Foyer.."

And so, Chad waved his hand behind him to the others, walking ahead at a pace they could easily keep up with, trying to remember the rest of the Mall's interior layout from the times he went there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:45 pm
"Right Chanz however this mall has traps and solders everywhere to stop you.It is in every nook and cranny so you have to whipe them out fast."He said to them all really quickly."OK then I am going to pick a leader and the leader for this mission will be......"He rolled a dice and it landed on one."Suo will be leader of this mission.That means the next two mission after this will be one of you guys ok,: He said to them three."So good luck wait here this spot where you are will become the battle ground you will see." He said to them all.  

LazyYusuke

DarralGreenFan11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 pm
Michael thought man even worse. He then starts walking into the mall. He wants to get this over with so he can finally get an aeon. He then thought as he wandered the mall with his teammates, "I thought there were guards here" He thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:36 am
Suo

User Image

Suo looked to the black mage"Wait dude ." He said however to late a bunch of guards came out form hiding "Ah crap next time do not move on your own dude." He said as he drew out his weapon five guards came after them all. Suo jumped in front of the team and then swing his sword around fast killing one.Then he swung his sword in way and it became a chin sword whip.As he dance around with it getting to of the guards killing them fast leaving two for his team mates."Geez dude be patient and let is think this through do not walk forward with out thinking."  

LazyYusuke

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:26 am
*sigh* Quite the impatient one, that..

Twirling his Staff with quickly between his fingers like a baton, Chad quickly brought the butt-end of it up into the underside of one soldiers' chin, spinning himself around quickly to catch the blunt side of the Staff to the soldiers' chest like a baseball bat, and finally clacking his Staff to the ground to give him balance and lift as he delivered a heel-kick to the soldiers' nose to drop him.

"So, they're hiding in wait for us.. We'll need to approach every inch of this store with caution, we don't have nearly enough time to deal with all of them, a Boss Creature, and a bomb.."

And, upon finishing his point, Chad brought his Staff back over his shoulder in time for the orb at the top to clock another soldier they hadn't noticed right at the center of where the forehead meets the bridge of the nose, dropping him flat.

*sigh* "This could take a while.."  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces