Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Where the Wicked Sleep (Shahnz's Fortress) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:12 pm
Kleine

--
As he looked upon the ring, his tone immediately changed, and his cold glare turned into an awkward smile, as he said, "Um... ehe, no, that's alright. My father is um... Akatsuki. He'd be... very mad! Yes... very mad. Um... sorry for that whole insulting of you... I was just... being a kid. Well, not that I'm a kid... err... well... Yeah... I'll... shut up now. So uh... what's your name? I might know it... if you're... Akatsuki." From his answer... this man probably killed erm.... quite a bit. That was... well, it lost the appeal. Fighting a battle he was doomed to lose wouldn't be very fun... so he'd uh... apologize! Right.

--

Shane

--
He sighed, as he ruffled Velox's hair, though making sure not to mess it up. "Yes Velox, you are. Just because of some scar, that doesn't make you ugly. I'm not complaining, right? And as for protecting Kumo, whatever. I guess I have to protect it too... I made a vow to your brother. You see I'm... a Knight. I don't really like the idea of servitude, but I love you and your brother, so I guess I don't mind. Just don't go out getting yourselves killed... 'cause then I'll have to save you. Which I'm much too lazy to do," he smiled, and although his words basically sounded like, "******** the world I'm retired," the meaning was that he'd help Velox, Kami, and even Regula if they were in trouble.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox looked at Shane. His eyes squinted. "Whaaaaat!?" he asked. He had heard about the Knights. They were supposed to be quite a powerful bunch. His eye began to twitch a bit. "Once again you've beaten when it comes to achieving a spot of high respect and power," he said with a slight chuckle. Shane had even made Raikage once... That was something he had never done and probably never will. He kissed Shane once again. "Thank you...for being here for Kami and I... I know you don't even want to participate in this war..." Velox spoke. He knew it was a war. It wouldn't be long before his brother gathered a large enough military to strike and completely destroy another village. He looked at Shane, a hint of sadness in his eyes. He had liked Iwagakure. It was where he had met Shane. "Shane...Kamizuki's forces completely flattened Iwagakure... I fear that his next target will be quite a large force... One which would be quite a threat to handle... Kami does not have that many allies. Just Otogakure, actually. Kirigakure is interconnected throughout the world. There's a good chance if Kami were to attack anyone at this point Kiri would offer now help... Kumogakure is stuck in a tight situation... I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible... I may be one of the first upon the front-line... I just want to let you know I love you," he spoke as if he'd never see Shane again.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:31 pm
Sarium laughed at his sudden change of heart, "My name is Sarium Uchiha but just call me Atlas, it is not safe for me this close to kumogakure." he said as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm
He shook his head, whispering in Velox's ear, a strange tone to his voice. An assuring one. "You aren't going to die. Not a third time. Because this time, there's alot of people backing you. I'm... backing you. I may not be a god, I may not have numbers to my force, but I have something very special, that no one else has. But you will not know what that is until you can understand it. Let's just say that your eyes... as powerful as they are, lack something. Something that I have. A god at my side." He knew Velox would probably think, 'Oh, Amaterasu?' But that was a wrong assumption. In all honesty the man himself wasn't sure if he was the only one to have it, but it was something veeery special. "If you're on the front lines, I'm going to be there too. I can't let you fight without me, and I've been awfully bored, lately. So Velox... whaddya say? We're partners in life... husbands, but we've never battled at anothers side. I'd like to try that sometimes... and I know you probably don't like to hear me say this, and think it should be vice versa... but I'll protect you, okay? I love you..." Stroking the side of his cheek, and planting a kiss on his lips, he firmly held the man, like he had done so many times before. But this time -- he wouldn't let go. He wouldn't lose him... once more.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:03 pm
(Sorry for not responding, Gaia froze. ; wink

He raised an eyebrow, as he mentioned that he was Uchiha. His father was pure Uchiha, and he was... he was well, "I'm half Uchiha. But I didn't inherit the sharingan. Instead, I inherited ice, from my mother. And alright. I don't like being around here either... too much of my dad in one place. How about we go somewhere else? Like... Kusagakure? Not into the village, but the country itself. It's far away from here, and there's much too little people for us to be bothered. I'd like to discuss the matter of... well, I'll tell you when we're there." Putting on his battle gear, aside from his headband, he slowly walked off, gesturing for Sarium to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm
Sarium nodded and followed Kleine.

((Not gonna make elaborate posts it's 1 am))

Irish-Sama

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 pm
(It's fine. xDD
Exit to... somewhere in Grass country. xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox smiled at Shane's reassuring words. He held him tightly and placed a kiss upon his lips. "I'd love to fight alongside you," he said as he began to thing of Kamizuki's next move. "I hope the fool does not attack an extremely powerful village," he mumbled as he began to think of how Kamizuki was. Kami was sure to try to take out the head of his enemy first, meaning he'd go for the strongest. Velox only hoped his brother would not be to stupid as to do this.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:45 pm
He merely laughed, shrugging his shoulders as he asked, "Who cares? Extremely powerful village or not, they will fall. Your brother easily trampled Iwa; causing for me to believe he can do much greater. I trust he won't fail. Just as I trust you'll be okay, too. Because Velox..." He lightly smirked, grabbing the man's butt, "...if you fail, I will ******** you so hard you'll have to fight in a wheelchair." His sadistic smirk turned into a small laugh, though he decided he would keep this promise. "Incentive enough?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox chuckled at Shane's remark. "Now that almost makes me want to fail," he said jokingly. He never would fail though he did need a bit of training. He was not quite satisfied with his current skill level.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm
He laughed, kissing the man on the lips as he lowered his arm, before lifting it up his shirt, gently stroking his abdomen and pecs. "I've missed you so much..." He kissed his forehead, before giving him a wink, simply stating, "If you want it, just ask." He realized he still needed to train, and learn the Shadow Dragon, but it didn't seem to matter so much, when he was around Velox. "Oh..." He smiled, rabidly searching his pockets, before he took hold of the box. "I have something for you. Do you want to know what it is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

The iris within Velox's eyes seemed to become slightly more visible as he activated his Byakugan and peered into the box. "A ring," he spoke with a smile as he kissed Shane softly. He looked about. "Shane, you think you can write me up a scroll on Taijutsu styles which you've learned? I need to train a bit more," he stated, not trying to spoil the moment but he knew it would.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 pm
"Sure... but first..." He smiled brightly, before kneeling down, and placing the ring on the man's finger. "I'd ask if you'd marry me again, but I already know the answer. I love you." The ring itself was a platinum ring encrusted with golden letters. It was clear he made these himself. Shane's own ring said, "HIS," with a small little golden drawing of Velox's face next to it, Velox's the same thing, but with Shane's next to it. "I didn't know what I wanted, so I made it myself. I'm sorry... if it isn't what you wanted." He frowned, as he knew these rings would probably look like a joke to Velox.

(I have the tai scrolls for...
Mist Style Stance, Pai Qua Quan, all Grass styles, all Leaf styles, all Cloud styles... (except for the ones needing masters...lol) and yeah... I think that's it...)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox placed the ring upon his finger. He kissed Shane passionately and then examined the ring. "I love it!" he said with a large smile. "Don't frown. Smile!" he said as he wrapped his arms around Shane tightly...maybe a bit too tight. "Sorry 'bout that," he said with a chuckle. "Now shall we get ti training?" he asked him curiously.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:42 pm
He smiled, as he kissed the man back, before sliding his hand down from his chest, and grabbing his crotch. "There's a different form of... "training," I'd like to do... but that can wait, I guess." He pulled his hand out of the man's pants, before taking off his Akatsuki cloak, revealing that only board shorts were on underneath, showing off his toned body. No shirt. No shoes, no nothing. "I'm ready to train. But I can't learn any more taijutsu styles, I've mastered all that I can for my class." He flexed his muscles, stretching out a bit before he asked, "Which in particular do you wanna learn?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff