Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Armored Core: Blazing Ends (Players wanted!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:29 pm
pimpjuice1337
Azura SnowHeart
(somewere in the endless desert around the ALGERBRA cocoon fields)
*Damn, all this heat is going to kill me eventually, got to find some sort of shelter.* Said Aekena as he check the map. *well, there is a harbor nearby. Should go check to see if they got something useful.* he said as he pulled up the controls of the Oblige. *lets go!*

Let me explain that I actually don't know a whole lot about the world before the war, but according to what all the adults tell me, it was much different.

For example, I've never seen a "train" before, but my dad told me that that must have been the snake-like vehicle I saw parked in front of Rig Harbor on the shore, when I got there. The thing was long as s**t and it took forever to walk around!

I got out of the Mauler, and it turns out that the "train" was part of Bernard & Felix's attempts to "reach out to the "unfortunate" desert community". Whatever. Their food sucks, but the Harborers let me load up the Mauler with some. ALGEBRA needs all it can get its hands on right now, too.

Some guy there asked me if I wanted a drink... let me say again that I'm not too savvy with pre-war culture, so I thought he just meant water or something. Instead, he took me into a bar. I'm not sure if he wants something from me or not, he said to call him "Zero"...

(Out of character: Sorry, but you can only post for your self. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 pm
The oblige pulled near the train. *man, this is old school. might have some food inside! I should take a look.* he said as he released the controles and got out.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:20 pm
Azura SnowHeart
pimpjuice1337
Azura SnowHeart
*Damn, all this heat is going to kill me eventually, got to find some sort of shelter.* Said Aekena as he check the map. *well, there is a harbor nearby. Should go check to see if they got something useful.* he said as he pulled up the controls of the Oblige. *lets go!*

Let me explain that I actually don't know a whole lot about the world before the war, but according to what all the adults tell me, it was much different.

For example, I've never seen a "train" before, but my dad told me that that must have been the snake-like vehicle I saw parked in front of Rig Harbor on the shore, when I got there. The thing was long as s**t and it took forever to walk around!

I got out of the Mauler, and it turns out that the "train" was part of Bernard & Felix's attempts to "reach out to the "unfortunate" desert community". Whatever. Their food sucks, but the Harborers let me load up the Mauler with some. ALGEBRA needs all it can get its hands on right now, too.

Some guy there asked me if I wanted a drink... let me say again that I'm not too savvy with pre-war culture, so I thought he just meant water or something. Instead, he took me into a bar. I'm not sure if he wants something from me or not, he said to call him "Zero"...

What??? How are we supposed to interact then?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:41 pm
pimpjuice1337
Azura SnowHeart
pimpjuice1337
Azura SnowHeart

What??? How are we supposed to interact then?

well, if you read my posts, thats how most people Rp. not that your posting is bad, but its better to post this way.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:12 pm
I saw some new guy there that I never saw before, and I asked him what company he was with. He was a lot taller and looked like he had at least 10 years on me. But, hey - it's not as if any of the boys my age back at the cocoon can handle me, hehe. I was kinda startled when I saw another core standing on the other side of the train (which turned out to be his), but then I realized it was unmanned.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:03 pm
*Hello there. My name is Zero.* he said as he noticed her staring at him. *Oh, dont mind my core! It wont bite. unless you issue a challenge... But other than that I am rather nice. So, who might you be?* He asked.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 pm
"Howdy stranger! Uh, my dad doesn't really like me talking to... well, forget it - my name's Shakina! What company are you with?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 pm
*well, i dont work for anybody. i'm a mercenary for hire. That there, thats my core: The Noblesse Oblige. A core that i used back in the war. Nice to meet you.* he said as he sat down.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm
After he said that, I just kinda stood there and stared for a while... then I finally said,
"Can you please buy me a drink, Mr. Zero?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm
*sure. what would you like?* He asked as he called over a waiter. *I will take a crystaline water please. (Its like vodka, but without alcohol.)* he said.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 am
It was at that moment that I noticed something was incredibly out of place - I had been going to this town at least 3 days per week for the past 7 years, and (depending on the bartender on duty, and my allowance) I've been able to drink a bit of the real s**t - beer, vodka, whiskey, brandy, wine, liquor, rum, tequila, you name it. But NO watering hole on Rig Harbor has EVER had purified water (or "crystalline" as the knowledgeable, outgoing, experienced, dashing, rogue, world-traveling mercenary Zero termed it). I would always have to take the Mauler all the way out to the Radio Pit to scavenge anything below 1.00 uSv/hr (ALGEBRA's recyclers can't diffuse raw water a whole lot higher than that). The Harborers drew water straight out of the, well, ocean... but they had much stronger recyclers, and weren't smart enough to offer it at a decent price to us or any cocoon. I knew then that the only possibility was that this new crystalline water must have come from that train.

"Mr. Zero? I want to hire you - right now. We need to follow that train and find out where it came from. But I need more arms for my Mauler... and I can't pay you right away..."

Dad would be proud... at least, he should be. I figured Zero was some kind of Raider, I guess, but he seemed friendly enough. Hell, we've done some trading with Raiders before (if you count "trading" as demonstrating to a Raider party that we happen to have a hell of a lot more firepower on us than they do at the current time, that is).

I waited eagerly for Zero's response. It was kinda a lousy offer, I know, but I needed to see if that train (before it left, if that's what trains do) really was part of GA's community outreach. If it was... guess what? ALGEBRA has a new target to loot-n'-shoot. A bigger supply of water would work wonders for us, and "refresh" our cocoon big-time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:35 am
*Well, for today i cant do it for minimum fee.*He said as he gulped down the rest of the water. *Time to go.* He said as he got up, went to the Oblige, and started it up.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:09 pm
"Wait!" I hollered after him. Then I did something I knew I shouldn't have - I hugged him from around the back.

"How the hell did you manage to get that core?" I said, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible and hide my flushing cheeks. Then I realized the train that had been there before wasn't.
"Oh no, where the fu- ... hell did it go!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm
*Tell you later! Got a train to catch!* He said as he jumped into the Oblige and started it up. *All systems online.*Said the AI. *Perfect, activate Kojima Jump program at 69%.* said Keo eagerly wanting to catch the train. *System at 69%. Jump enabled.* Replied the AI. In a flash, The Oblige boosted out towards the train.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

pimpjuice1337

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:28 am
This is really cute, and I really wish I could continue, but I gotta go.

It was fun, thanks.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces