Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WAR HAS STARTED! ALL KONOHA-NIN READ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:39 pm
ultimashade
Probably not, even with Sannin rank strength and SS speed I'm still a jounin...if I probably shouldn't even be trying since Vincent is my first and greatest rpc, he's survived everything... /facepalm

I'll take you on! Just me and me alone if you'd like! I'm only a rank higher than you 3nodding I can guarantee defeat, however, since you like Vincent so much I'll spare him if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 pm
Okay, a duel sounds nice, I need to test him out anyway, I haven't been Vincent for a while. Here I come I suppose...  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:45 pm
I shall be waiting 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:51 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Lol. This is the first REAL time it's been attacked. It seems like no one is retaliating though. Are thing really that slow in Konoha...?

um.... actually i was in a group with jedi that attacked the village. but my squad ditched me literally. so im hoping nobody else does that  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Lol. This is the first REAL time it's been attacked. It seems like no one is retaliating though. Are thing really that slow in Konoha...?

Black, Konoha has been attack. MAAANNNNY times before in NUR, it's nothing new that Leaf was attacked once again. Leaf was blown up once by Tenshi's Raiden RPC, was attacked by Wings before and took on a Kage single handedly. Many groups attacked Leaf as well, both Assassins and Akatsuki attack this village. Jedi's group attack the village, but failed, My Katsuro's RPC was nearly killed by Hanzo, which is why he has a Ranmaru eye in the first place.

I think this is like the 9th or 10th time it was attacked. It could be more as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
XxBlack_FlashxX

Black, Konoha has been attack. MAAANNNNY times before in NUR, it's nothing new that Leaf was attacked once again. Leaf was blown up once by Tenshi's Raiden RPC, was attacked by Wings before and took on a Kage single handedly. Many groups attacked Leaf as well, both Assassins and Akatsuki attack this village. Jedi's group attack the village, but failed, My Katsuro's RPC was nearly killed by Hanzo, which is why he has a Ranmaru eye in the first place.

I think this is like the 9th or 10th time it was attacked. It could be more as well.

I was saying its the first real time it's been attacked compared to Alicia just blowing up the gates lol.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm
stare failed is a harsh word. only one person died. the rest flat out didnt post, or retreated for no reason. I was left to fend for myself. not cool when they committed to fighting for the cause  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 pm
jedimastersonic
stare failed is a harsh word. only one person died. the rest flat out didnt post, or retreated for no reason. I was left to fend for myself. not cool when they committed to fighting for the cause

In all truth Jedi, it failed because of that. It would of been a success if everyone that was attack actually gave it their all. I was with Hanzo, trying to fend him off, If the others help, we could of possibly took him down. =/  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:55 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
jedimastersonic

In all truth Jedi, it failed because of that. It would of been a success if everyone that was attack actually gave it their all. I was with Hanzo, trying to fend him off, If the others help, we could of possibly took him down. =/

it's true, and oni tried to pull off a trick that was impossible with a custom that wasnt approved when i struck him with a killing blow  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:02 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX

First REAL time? I disagree. You were never here for the monumentous akatsuki invasion way back when. Xantos (Seventh Hokage) was just a jounin. I got to fight Kisame Hoshigaki. It was fun...Sojiro and Oni_Soul orchestrated the whole thing. Props to them.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:03 pm
I was talking about in THIS war people! crying Not out of the entire history of the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:04 pm
Then be more specific about it next time Black. lol  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:20 pm
no worries guys, it's not a big deal anyway  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 pm