Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:47 pm

((XD he an insect))
The insect turned to see Cinna, slightly shivering under his robe, "Its a little too cold for my taste." he said trying to laugh. Shade reached his hand out, "Name's Shade." he said pulling his hood off.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 pm

(lol do bugs get brain freeze?)
"yea to cold for mine to just one like a nice hot summer day"he replied noticing him shivering "what are you doing here anyway wont you freeze to death and the name's cinna nice to meet ya"

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:16 pm

((idk lol))
"Its nice to meet you, and i came here to get away from my planet, its too peaceful, there is no criminals or anything, its too boring a life."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Username:
- Kayian

Species:
- Husky

Character Name:
- Nickel

Character Gender:
- Male

Character Age:

Persona:
- Smart, helpful, friendly, funny

Home Planet:
- Kailein

Theme song:
- If Today Was Your Last Day By: Nickelback

Special Accessories:
- Binoculars, C1851N pistol

Dislikes:
- Stiffs, murderers, annoying people

Greatest Fears:
- Loss

Appearance:
- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Nickel was sitting on a snowy hill that wasn't far from town. as he looking out at the scenery, he took out his campus and sighed in relaxation. I wonder how the others are doing.

((Hey, just a reminder, but I am keeping my char out of the way for now cuz I have class from 12:30 - 9:30 pm PST both Tuesday and Thursday))
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Username:
-Chaos Starlight
Species:
-Dragon
Character Name:
-Zenshu "Devil" Saint
Character Gender:
-Male
Character Age:
Persona:
-Nice, considerate, and friendly if you get to know him and befriend him, loving and considerate to people in need of help, but mean if you're mean to him, can also snap in a flash from someone threatening or attacking him, eyes turn from white to red when he snaps and he turns brutal, evil, soulless, and merciless, will kill anyone without a hesitation, and can only be snapped out if a close friend triggers him out of it.
Home Planet:
-Aerian
Theme Song:
-Savior by Rise Against in calm mind/115 by Elena Siegman in evil mind.
Special Accessories:
-A lip ring, ear rings, fingerless gloves, a beanie, and a black trench coat with a black and blue scarf, and a backpack full of weapons, just in case.
-Making friends, having someone to be with and to calm him when he's mad, being prepared, nice people.
Dislikes:
-Jerks, self righteous people, not being included, not being prepared
Greatest Fears:
-Losing friends through death, letting his evil side loose
Appearance:User Image

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Zenshu was visiting from his home planet, Aerian, and let out a sigh, looking scary and not to be messed with. He ignored the weather and walked into a nearby tavern and growled, looking around and sitting down at the bar, the bartender asked, "Aren't you a little young to be here?" Zenshu snapped back, "Aren't you a little young to die?" He said with an evil gaze, his eyes turning red for a second. The bartender shut up and gave him a beer, whimpering and opening it for him, handing it to him quickly. Zenshu took the beer and took a drink, his eyes white now as his tail flicked, him looking around a bit as he chuckled at the scared bartender and took another drink, sighing with a frown.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:47 pm

"well boring usually means safe and safe is a good thing so it can't be that bad"Cinna replied looking over at the dragon threatening to kill the bartender seeing his eyes turning red he quickly looked away"creepy"he thought to himself

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Zenshu spotted the fox looking at him and walked over to him, a blank expression on his face as he slammed his fist on the bar, making a huge cracking noise as he made a hole in the solid wood bar as he continued to stare blankly at the fox, pulling his unfazed hand and his tail flicking a bit as he stared into his soul, he finally spoke after staring at him blankly for a while, "Is there a problem here?" He asked with a little growl at the end, his eyes flickering red as he continued to stare at the fox.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Cinna jumped when he hit the desk his ears dropped and he lowered his head wanting to look as small as possible "nope not at all...."he mumbled back scared

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Zenshu blinked his eyes a few times and looked at him with a little frown, knowing he was scared, "Oh... I'm sorry, I usually act this way around strangers. Here, let me get you a drink for the trouble." He gave a evil glare at the bartender and he yelped, passing him a beer and he grabbed it, handing it to him with a smile, "Here. The name's Zenshu. Zenshu Saint, my nickname is the Devil, as you could already see." He said with a chuckle, smiling warmly at the fox.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Cinna stared at the drink then back at the dragon still a little unsure and hearing his nickname onlt made him more cautious "uhhhh yea my name Cinna thanks..."he replied hesistantly taking the beer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Zenshu smiled and nodded, sitting next to him, "Cool, nice to meet you Cinna." He said with a little chuckle, looking at him and seeing the caution in his eyes as he sighed, "Ok, I can see why you're a little on edge, I look scary, act scary, and just am sometimes. I got that nickname because I can just snap sometimes and kill people without thinking, that's why my eyes turn red." He said with a flick of his tail, "I never kill my friends though, and I think I can see a friend in you." He said with a warm smile, taking a swig of his beer.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Cinna went wide eyed when he said he killed people "oh so you don't kill your friends then yea i insist lets be friends"he replied nervously starting to sweat and gulping his beer hoping it would give him courage or help him do everything he could to stay on Zenshu's good side

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Zenshu smiled and giggled, "Really? Cool! Yea, sometimes I just go berserk if someone pisses me off, my backpack is full of weapons. Guns, swords, grenades, the works. Our planet is really good at making effective and deadly weapons." He said with a chuckle, acting like it was no big deal to be loaded to the teeth with weapons.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff