trying to learn japanese(NEED SOMEONE TO HELP!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tachma15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:52 pm
killerqueen121
Okay, so i only know about 3 words in japanese, and that won't get very far in the carrear i want to be in. (Manga.) So may someone try to help me!

Also, my computer is old, and anything that was typed differently, (Like kanji) appears as rectangles.

So if someone will help me, i need then to do 3 things.

1. Reply wiht the best link to let me download (Free please!) the japanese characters to my computer.
2. This person must be very good with japanese. (I want/need to know romanji(Pronuceation),kanji/kana)
3. Pm me with romanji/how to write them so i can learn the launge correctly.

Konnichiwa, killerqueen121!

I believe I can help you with learning how to speak, read, and write Japanese wink .

1. I have studied the Japanese language for about 4 years (and still currently learning more and more Japanese words biggrin )
2. I know some easy and helpful ways to study the Japanese language

I'm not quite sure about typing in Japanese on PCs (however, users can type Japanese on the Mac).

I'll pm you with how-to-write lessons and more (if you'd like) heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:24 pm
kawaii100cute_11
killerqueen121
Okay, so i only know about 3 words in japanese, and that won't get very far in the carrear i want to be in. (Manga.) So may someone try to help me!

Also, my computer is old, and anything that was typed differently, (Like kanji) appears as rectangles.

So if someone will help me, i need then to do 3 things.

1. Reply wiht the best link to let me download (Free please!) the japanese characters to my computer.
2. This person must be very good with japanese. (I want/need to know romanji(Pronuceation),kanji/kana)
3. Pm me with romanji/how to write them so i can learn the launge correctly.

Konnichiwa, killerqueen121!

I believe I can help you with learning how to speak, read, and write Japanese wink .

1. I have studied the Japanese language for about 4 years (and still currently learning more and more Japanese words biggrin )
2. I know some easy and helpful ways to study the Japanese language

I'm not quite sure about typing in Japanese on PCs (however, users can type Japanese on the Mac).

I'll pm you with how-to-write lessons and more (if you'd like) heart

Yes please! Alhough I'll have to ask my family if my computer could handel the software to read it without crashing, thank you!  

killerqueen121

3,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Japanese language

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items