Reply ♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪
Representative Applications Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 pm
Well I already know that FanFictions are my Division though I'm also self electing myself to help with the role play Division too.
^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:17 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
Well I already know that FanFictions are my Division though I'm also self electing myself to help with the role play Division too.
^_^

Well if you look HERE , we already have someone repping for the RP division. I think we're only going to take one rep for each division, but thanks for the offer =]  

Chunface
Crew

Ruthless Hunter

Ryugami Setkiya

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:21 pm
Since Momo Unnie and Sonzai Hatsune has hired me to help with the guild in anyway possible, I'm willing to help any body who needs my help. I'll offer assistance for pretty much anything you guys need.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:25 pm
Ryu Devil Hunter Vocaloid
Since Momo Unnie and Sonzai Hatsune has hired me to help with the guild in anyway possible, I'm willing to help any body who needs my help. I'll offer assistance for pretty much anything you guys need.

Thanks. =]
Right now we really need reps to make sure that the forums are running smoothly.
I'm pretty sure that 70% of the positions will be open, so just take your pick! =]  

Chunface
Crew

Ruthless Hunter

Ryugami Setkiya

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:33 pm
So may options so little time!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 pm
Ryu Devil Hunter Vocaloid
So may options so little time!

your wecome to apply for anyone you like. ^^  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

scrumdidilyumciosness

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 pm
Capn wauts this for c;
Sonzai Hatsune
Each Division has there own representative that is in charge of recent news or interesting facts about it.
There is only ONE representative per a Division, but anyone can apply fore multiple divisions. ^^

dance
Food
Military
Politics

i will post more positions as they become available, and i am working to make some more,.... im open to suggestions.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:35 pm
CookieDevie-x
Capn wauts this for c;
Sonzai Hatsune
Each Division has there own representative that is in charge of recent news or interesting facts about it.
There is only ONE representative per a Division, but anyone can apply fore multiple divisions. ^^

dance
Food
Military
Politics

i will post more positions as they become available, and i am working to make some more,.... im open to suggestions.

Um, what?  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

scrumdidilyumciosness

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:43 pm
whats this for :3
Sonzai Hatsune
CookieDevie-x
Capn wauts this for c;
Sonzai Hatsune

dance
Food
Military
Politics

Um, what?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:07 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
CookieDevie-x
Capn wauts this for c;
Sonzai Hatsune

dance
Food
Military
Politics

Um, what?

they're divisions (sub forums) that people can apply for. the applicants are called rephrase  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas