Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Moonracer's Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should Moonracer do on her day off??
  I have an idea *Posts it*
  I haven't got a clue *lurks*
  I'll never say! *Boot to the head of a black hole* (wasn't a bright idea)
  *Sneaky sneaky in yoinks gold and sneaky sneakies out*
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 pm
*starts hitting the bombs back at you by using the newspaper as a baseball bat.* Bring it on baby! I wasn't on the girls softball team for years and the boys baseball team before that for nothing baby! *smirks*

*smiles* Hey Rini! You think? Where should we go?

*slugs back another one of Dude's bombs back at him, then flips the newspaper roll and hurls it at Dude's feet tripping him up. Pounces on him and hog times him.* I'm a Texan baby we can do that. *drags Dude off and ties him to the chair and forces him to watch a horrible censored version of his favorite anime of all time.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:23 pm
A museum tour, all around the United States? xD

[ wham.bam.eclectic.princess.love ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm
Oh cool! I'm so game!

*snags prepacked travel bag then snags Purple* Okay I'm ready lets go!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:33 pm
xD! Heck yeah. whee

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am
Rini: Guild Field Trip?
Where to? And would we gather in person (that would be hard - though I nominate japan as the destination) or just online... which would be kinda silly ^^;

MR: *excapes your trap before the show starts*
impressive history but it won't help you now. (I was always good at getting out of rope)
*throws more bombs that explode with the slitest of impact - while giant moniters display the one thing you hate the most*

Rini: that would be interresting... *thinks*
~wispers to self while pouting~ "I'd still rather go to japan though"

==================================================

Love and condolences for our friends in Japan for having to endure such a horror. *cries*
I wish them much strength to pull through these hard times.

ごめんなさい!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Rini: Guild Field Trip?
Where to? And would we gather in person (that would be hard - though I nominate japan as the destination) or just online... which would be kinda silly ^^;

Rinioa
A museum tour, all around the United States? xD

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm
*dodges bombs runs up still dodging bombs then leaps and comes down hard with the rolled up newspaper to your head* Screw the boot! You! How could you! Vincent Valentine as a girl in...in...Barret's arms!!! That's just not even right!!! *smacks you again over the head with the rolled up newspaper* Bad Dude BAD! So no bombs for you...no...worse...no BOOTS allowed for you!

*turns and call* TY!!! His head is free for the boot!!!!! *takes away all of Dude's boots and walks off muttering*

Rini: Totally good idea! So...where to first?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:22 pm
Let's start with the capitol. surprised  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:54 am
*uses alchemy to create new boots and armor from the ground*
HAH !!!
That's what you think.
*creates more bombs and puts them in a bag so I can have defence as I trek into the woods*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm
Purple: Hm...well sure they have a lot of nice things to see but I want to go in the Spring time since the cherry blossoms are suppose to be in bloom then. *nods*

Dude: *Watches you go then just calmly plants some land minds in the ground eventually stands up dusts off hands and grabs the rope I tied around your ankle without you knowing it and pulls hard dragging you back and right through the land minds. Hands a metal boot to Ty.* He's all yours! *dusts off hands and heads off still grumbling about the horrible thing he had on the monitors* I aughta...and then...*grumble grumble grumble*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:04 am
MR: Ooo, cherry blossems! Yes, that would be a perfect time to go ^.^

*grumbles and jumps from the land-mine area with my spring-loaded boots as I toss a bomb down to the ground setting off all your land mines at once - I land by the forest, check my body for more ropes, and them dash to the center of the forest where I start to use alchemy to make stuff*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:50 pm
*waves hand and goes back into war room* I've gotta pick a new day to take my day off since the last time it totally fell through. Hm...

*Pulls out giant wheel and attaches a calendar to it then grabs some darts and nods to a little minion who spins the giant wheel and I start throwing darts at it, each labeled with a number so I know which one lands on what*

I don't think this is working First...but it's entertaining.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:31 am
*chuckles to self as I create a giant circular steel disk to use as a base for my new dome shaped house*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm
*blink blink then smiles brightly and runs off eventually goes flying by Dude with toolbox, wood, and other parts and a giant grin. Eventually there is sawing sounds, hammer sounds, the smell of metal burning, and finally an explosion. Finally I come up lick my thumb and index finger and put out the small fire in my hair, dust off some of the ash and sawdust and smile big* It's done!!

*Suddenly Dude's house lifts up slightly and spins at super high speeds then lowers slightly and hover off down the road* I got board trying to figure out when my day off should be! It moves!!!  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 am
*gets tired of building a structure slowly and uses alchemy to build a giant stone tower with chimera guards from the subatomic particles in everything around me*

(PS, this destroys a circle of the forest a mile in radius)  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff