Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Old Life, New Beginning (Island Adventure) ((Need Girls)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 pm
Aliyah lay on the beach loving the sunshine and the sea air but she wonder where a the men where.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm
Renaldo went down to the beach to do some yoga. He bent over and put one of his legs up. Then he used his head and neck as a supporter. Finnaly he lifted his other leg off the ground and stood on his neck before falling over.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm
Aliyah saw Renaldo fall and giggled and continued to watch him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:20 pm
Kiba started to run around the beach. My friends should be here already. Where is everyone? After running for awhile, he saw a few of his friends and chuckled. "Well, well, look what washed up on the shore."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm
Renaldo laid on the ground, half tired or half dead. Otto finnaly came down and cracked his back. And after he did, the crane got up and did it again, this time without falling. "Been doin' this fer a few years...Gonna try fer a few more years..." He said. Otto took out a tackle box and went fishing on the dock.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm
I stretched lazily in the hammock I had set up on the edge of the beach. I opened my eyes to the warm summer sun and looked around. I could hear a few voices comming from a couple hundred feet away so I decided to go check to see who had arrived. I slipped back into my purple beach cover-up and headed in the direction of the voices, my feet slowly sinking in to the sand as I walked.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:50 pm
Kiba chuckled as he walked passed the others, chuckling. "Seems the years have it changed anyone." He continued to walk, moving closer to Aakosir.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:36 am
"Now, I wouldn't say that," I purred, walking the rest of the way down the beach. "I can't speak for the rest of you, but I, certainly, know I have changed."  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 am
"Really? You seem to be the same stubbon tomboy that you were when we were kids." He said, moving closer to her and looking into her eyes. "Or are you saying that you are feminine now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 am
I lifted a brow, challenging him, "Hm... What do you think?" I gestured at the tiny purple beach cover-up that I had adorned. "I think this is a pretty big step from the 'old me'." I looked him down, then back up, "How have you not changed?"  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:57 am
"Those don't count" He said, chuckling as he pointed at her breasts. "Well nothing that you can see has changed, except I'm taller and stronger. Everything that you can't see has changed, alot."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:33 pm
I planted both hands in his chest and shoved him back, "you're such a pervert!" I growled, narrowing my eyes. "I can see how you changed," I scoffed. "You're even more sex driven than before." And with that I crossed my arms over my chest and turned away, walking down the beach.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:13 pm
"I'm king er the warold!" Renaldo scarmed while surfing in a tunnel wave. Otto sat back watching him while eating some clams. But as the crane came out of the wave, a shark suddenly popped out and slammed aginst him. "OH MY GARRRD!" He said before falling in. Otto quickly slid out into the surf to get him. He came back holding Renaldo's leg in his mouth, but carrying his body in his flippers. Then he laid Renaldo on a towel and started to preform chest compressions.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 pm
"Hey, you brought it up, I finished it." He chuckled as he followed her. "Besides, I'm more...mature than you think." He stood in front of her trying to stop her. "I guess you did become more feminine. Normally, that stuff wouldn't bother you, hell, you'd say it yourself."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas