Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Excited! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:44 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
sigh.....how did you get so rich BTW?
I'm like this because i won my sis a Fall of the Evening star, it was the best day of her life, and she had to split the profits, haha

10 months of being around and doing Zomg... I used to do it like 8 hours a day for a while >.> I have no life <.< So yeah I made quite a bit. I'm not sure what to buy next because I'm pretty happy with this avi which doesn't happen much xD

i change my avi according to the zodiacal evolutions  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 am
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
I'm like this because i won my sis a Fall of the Evening star, it was the best day of her life, and she had to split the profits, haha

10 months of being around and doing Zomg... I used to do it like 8 hours a day for a while >.> I have no life <.< So yeah I made quite a bit. I'm not sure what to buy next because I'm pretty happy with this avi which doesn't happen much xD

Well that sounds fun ^^ I cant wait for the final one >.< totally buying that puppy up!

Oh did u see the final Antique Shop the eyes are so cool they look ok with my avi but idk there are a few other eyes I also like with this avi... really cant decide XD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

Well that sounds fun ^^ I cant wait for the final one >.< totally buying that puppy up!

Oh did u see the final Antique Shop the eyes are so cool they look ok with my avi but idk there are a few other eyes I also like with this avi... really cant decide XD

i had it 1 st gen,but i sold it, not workin for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

i had it 1 st gen,but i sold it, not workin for me.

yeah i know it isnt working at all even trying it on at the market place isnt working... trust me I tried... its probably a bug but they will work it out ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 am
no i meant its not my style.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 pm
Gewdbuddie13

yeah the only thing i really liked was the eyes.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:08 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

i admit they were pretty, but my eyes come in 4 different colors, so i didnt care. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:32 pm
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

i admit they were pretty, but my eyes come in 4 different colors, so i didnt care. sweatdrop

yeah I know i just cant find any nice eyes for this avi... The only ones that worked really so far that i have seen are Jet the Star kitten which is high as a cats back in price xD

and Majiko Mariko the doll and its 8mil >.> bleh... Dappy dandy worked ok too but I cant see using anything but the eyes on it so idk  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

yeah I know i just cant find any nice eyes for this avi... The only ones that worked really so far that i have seen are Jet the Star kitten which is high as a cats back in price xD

and Majiko Mariko the doll and its 8mil >.> bleh... Dappy dandy worked ok too but I cant see using anything but the eyes on it so idk

eyes are always a pain in the a** to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 pm
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

I KNOW!!!! and with this neon blue color neither the teal nor the blue eyes in the shop really do it >.< I mean the ones i have now are ok... but the eyes that really work are way to high of a price >.> they need neon eyes anyway with all the items from neon core...

that and lots of ravers around here. *thinks we need a petition for it*  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:21 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

I KNOW!!!! and with this neon blue color neither the teal nor the blue eyes in the shop really do it >.< I mean the ones i have now are ok... but the eyes that really work are way to high of a price >.> they need neon eyes anyway with all the items from neon core...

hopefully this petition will end up better than the petition i started to bring back oreo cereal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:31 pm
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gewdbuddie13

hopefully this petition will end up better than the petition i started to bring back oreo cereal.

LOL nice I like the smores cereal I also like Franken Berry Cereal xD it tastes so yummy  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Adorably-Gay Kouhai

Lucky Duck

13,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm