Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:46 pm
Alex shook his head "not really..I don't know maybe I should be,like a normal human would but I'm not,I was scared that you were going to hurt me but some how I believe you ad believe that you won't hurt me..." he said and kissed rei's cheek ,alex then blushed wondering what made him kiss rei's cheek "there are worse things then a vampire out there ,like that monster that tried to eat me,so I'm not scared of you.." he said smiling and blushing,Alex relaxed in rei's arms letting rei hold him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 pm
Rei smiled then gave a chukkle "im glad.....and yeah you got to wach out for the outhers though........" he spoke then smiled fealling the kiss on the cheek "heh, cute but a real man kisses on the lips.....but i wont go as far to do that" he spoke then rubbed alex's chest a little "but im nown to be a perv though" he said laughing a litte resting his head on the boys sholder  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:13 pm
Alex smiled ,it was ok if rei was a little perverted but it depends on how much of a perv. "U-um..could you not do that?" alex said blushing when rei all of a sudden rubbed over his chest,he felt his nipples harden a little.He felt like rei did that on purpose.It didn't help that he kind of thought rei was handsome but he didn't want to admit it plus his chest was sensitive like that almost like a weakness.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:20 pm
Rei chukkled and moved his hand fealing that the boys nipples were erect he smiled "ohhhh....thare hard from just a simple toutch....." he spoke smileing he wasent to mutch of a perve but he could be if he truely wanted to he moved his hand to the boys stomich "better?" he asked  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:36 pm
Alex nodded "yeah,better.." he said still blushing slightly,this was embaressing and he didn't know why but a part of him didn't want rei to stop. Alex looked away trying to hide the blush on his face that darkened when he even thought that and wondered why did he feel this way around rei when things like this happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:00 pm
Rei smiled "good" he spoke then smelt the boys scent, he smelt amazing his blood scent was very difrent and same with the taste to, he wondered why but it made him atratecd to the male he then licked his lips "hungrey?" he asked  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:11 pm
"yes.." alex said ,he hadn't eaten anything since this mourning when his mother cooked some food.Maybe after they get done eating he would ask rei for some clothes he was tried of wearing a dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Rei smiled and let alex go, he stood up "what do you normaly eat......i dont really got alot of stuff ment for humans but i can try to make something out of some fish or something" he spoke ruffaling his hair  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm
Alex stood up too "I usually eat like stake or something like that,It doesn't really matter it just has to be fully cooked" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:39 pm
Rei smiled "ahhhh i think i can make that" he spooke then went to the kitchin he rumaged through his fridge and found some thawed out steak and fish along with cabage, he grabed those and set them on the counter, he went to the cubord and grabed rice "i guess ill have cabbage roles instead" he spoke then turned the oven on preparing the meal he went back to the fridge and found his alast bloood packet he sighed 'damn ran out...' he thought  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:54 pm
Alex sat down on the couch waiting for the food to be done. He couldn't help but think about his home with his mother where he was safe there was no monsters or vampires just a normal life but some how he kind of liked this better maybe because his normal life was all too normal and he was bored most of all the time. His mother was strict and he couldn't even say the word 'yeah' he had to say yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 pm
Rei had beeen slaveing as he cooked when finished he gave a wisle "hey alex your foods redy" he called out he then set evreything on the table,  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:09 pm
Alex went to the kitchen and smiled ,everything looked really good "thank you rei." he said happily and smiling as he sat down at the table and began to eat the food.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:14 pm
Rei shrugged "eh no big deal......your welcome i guess..." he said eating his share  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:21 pm
Soon alex was done eating and went to take a shower.He closed the door not used to locking it at his house either so he didn't.Alex took his clothes off with a sigh of relief to finally get out of the dress. He turned the water on and got in the shower ,alex closed his eyes as the water ran down his body.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff