Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Some Furry art How do u like it?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 am
Gothic Music
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gothic Music
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Head shots are still good ^^

Thanks guys ^^ I worked hard on her and I drew her but I also used photoshop xD it does wonders for my art... its not really photoshop its called gimp but its a downgrade of photoshop really.

I would like to see your head shot work Gothic. heart

I haven't bin able to upload em cause my sketch book gone bye bye lol sweatdrop

Aww well you should make me one ^^ I'll pay you ^^

There extremly sucky and I can start next month sweatdrop

The only difference between Sucky and beauty is the eyes through which you see it, the amount of effort put in, and the practice one has done.

This is practice ^^ Trust me this isnt my first piece I could show you loads of failures >.> It took me 10 years to get this good. and I have been using this program for 2 years almost. So I'm even still learning... Shoot the thing I did with her hair is new XD I'm always learning new things that's what art is all about practicing and learning through trial and error smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gothic Music
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gothic Music
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Head shots are still good ^^

Thanks guys ^^ I worked hard on her and I drew her but I also used photoshop xD it does wonders for my art... its not really photoshop its called gimp but its a downgrade of photoshop really.

I would like to see your head shot work Gothic. heart

I haven't bin able to upload em cause my sketch book gone bye bye lol sweatdrop

Aww well you should make me one ^^ I'll pay you ^^

There extremly sucky and I can start next month sweatdrop

The only difference between Sucky and beauty is the eyes through which you see it, the amount of effort put in, and the practice one has done.

This is practice ^^ Trust me this isnt my first piece I could show you loads of failures >.> It took me 10 years to get this good. and I have been using this program for 2 years almost. So I'm even still learning... Shoot the thing I did with her hair is new XD I'm always learning new things that's what art is all about practicing and learning through trial and error smile

I know I'm getting better slower  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:33 am
Gothic Music
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

mhm all it takes is practice and if you need any help or pointers I am open to giving them ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:37 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Gothic Music
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

mhm all it takes is practice and if you need any help or pointers I am open to giving them ^^

Okay  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers