Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 6 Open: 3/18 - 4/1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeal Nyran

Shameless Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:47 pm
Name: Zeal Nyran

Quest: Angelic Pendant

Quest Link: Link

Why do you think you deserve help from us?

Well, I'm just your average cat. I chill around forums and make friends. I tend to donate to people if I see that I have the item they're questing sweatdrop Hence why it'll take me a while to get this pendant. I have almost all the other aspects of the avvi, just need this silly thing ><
But I completely understand if there's someone else who is more in need of the gold <3 I just want to help try to bump up the payout to 50k.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:20 pm
Name: me121212

Quest:
Angelic pendant

Quest Link:
here

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because I've actually been applying to this thing o:  

me121212

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm
Name: MissNightingaleCat

Quest: Currently Let it snow, Go phones and Angelic manner, all for a dream avvie =)

Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I'd love some help. I have a quest thread but I've been so busy with tafe at the moment that I can't really maintain it, and booty grabbing is so slow. I also love helping others on gaia, I recently donated my lusty scoundrel to someone in my guild who was hacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 pm
Name: Ziarinaa

Quest: Cerynitian's Blessing (For the eyes)

Quest Link: Please Help Me To SeePlease Help Me To See

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I do not think anyone deserve to be helped icon_rofl.gif Help is something one gets from the kindness of someones heart. When I started playing Gaia, I went through Tektek and I made this amazing avatar and I quested it ever since. I worked hard and managed to get almost all the items to make it. This is the last item I need to complete my dream avatar (Except for the mini wings - but that is a different matter). I believe that dreams come true and thus that I will be able to finish my dream avatar even if this item seems to be out of my reach. I chat in forums, I participate in competitions, I booty grab, play Zomg and fish. Thank you for considering me. Thank you for having this charity heart heart heart  

Ziarinaa

Hot Firestarter

Digital Plush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 pm
Name: Digital Plush

Quest: funds for my charity :3

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us?: I'm a really generous person and I try to help as many people as I can. Its not often I get help back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 pm
Name: C h o - C h a n x9

Quest: Gold ( for now )

Quest Link: ( C.C WISHES )

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I work very hard to obtain gold to buy the many items that I want, through booty grabbing, exchanging, amongst other odd jobs that I may come by. All help is appreciated, and thank you for reading this post :)

C h o - C h a n x9

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Amenya

Magnetic Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am
Name: Amenya

Quest: SDPlus #267 Elpis

Quest Link: NA

Well, I really had a bad time this day and so as the item. I can't get enough some ideas how to get faster golds and I post this just to get some help from you. There are might more people who deserve than me but I hope I could be picked. Thank you. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 pm
Name: BBR Rockz 3nodding

Quest: Cerise the Skunk Plushie, Dream Avatar Items, Wish List Items or Gold to complete some of my Quests User Image

Quest Link: --->User Image<--- I've been questing since 2008/9 and have another Quest Link but I can't find it so this will have to do. ^_^

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I am not able to spend much time on my laptop and therefore do not make many of my Gaia Dreams come true. I really wish I can complete all my quests one day - that is all. I will appreciate any help I may receive, thank you. heart

BBR Rockz

Invisible Seeker

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

gogopatriciaashleigh

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 pm
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Nitemare Scarf

Quest Link: Super old link - Just got back on Gaia. Plan to bring this back to life.
User Image

Something I've been lusting after since 2004 when I FIRST started using Gaia. Also - the price has gone up considerably since then so help is lovely to receive. Another Gaian questing after a ridiculously high priced item but at least I'm persistent with my desires.

Disqualified  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:43 pm
Name: Rannchan

Quest: Nitemare Scarf

Quest Link: Super old link - Just got back on Gaia. Plan to bring this back to life.
User Image

Something I've been lusting after since 2004 when I FIRST started using Gaia. Also - the price has gone up considerably since then so help is lovely to receive. Another Gaian questing after a ridiculously high priced item but at least I'm persistent with my desires.

Disqualified  

gogopatriciaashleigh

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 pm
Name:
MissMissie

Quest:
Obtain one of each SDPlus Doll.
Just 11 left before a new bundle makes more >.<;

User Image Katsumi,
User Image Ines,
User Image The Ringmaster,
User Image Widowmaker,
User Image Kottan Bell,
User Image Odanodan,
User Image NeoGaia Ian,
User Image Majoko Mariko,
User Image King of Spade,
User Image Queen of Heart,
User Image Joker of Diamond.

Quest Link:
User Image

It's expensive to try alone.
Some have unique poses besides just being adorable.
I've done a lot one my own.
And even more with the assistance of others.
Every donation helps, and I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, at least for your time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 am
Name: Evil A

Quest: I currently am working towards four different quest avies along with trying to knock items off my wishlist posted in my quest thread.

Quest Link: Evil's Quest For Item Domination

I really have no good answer. I try to work alone on attaining items but with the inflation as it is, and my drop in hyper active posting on Gaia has made it tough to make any progress on my quest.  

Evil A

Perfect Rogue

14,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kaoru Asano

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:31 pm
Name: Kaoru Asano

Quest: Wishlist Items

Quest Link: User Image

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I work hard at earning gold through Booty Grab, tekteking, and most recently, exchanging. Any help is greatly appreciated! ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:15 am
Name::
Immortal Nobody

Quest::
Dante's Divine Inferno 2.5m//10m

Quest Link::
User Image

I randomly donate to other people or help them in other ways. I've also been setting goals for my own quest to keep me on track.

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:49 am
User Image

And here's my favorite part
User Image
Name: X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Quest: Mona'a Potion
Quest Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Why do you think you deserve help from us? I don't really. I only joined because I was invited. I don't really care if I get what I'm questing for or not. It took me two years to finally get Keytarblade. Yeah I hope to get a little donation while I chat in charities and whatnot but I usually just sit there trying to make friends.

User Image
Where you beg for my heart and I disappear

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas