Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:10 am
Lili ran past the two then ran backwards when she relized who it was. "Found you" she mumbled softly then saw the other girl. "Op....erm....I will be over there" she mumbled quickly, thinking she interrupted them. She pointed to a tree about 20 feet away then quickly ran over to it, letting them finish talking. Her bare-feet slapped against the ground as she ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:14 am
Awesome nerd

My Paper Rose

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:14 am
"I can't help it!" Damian pouted. "Fish are just the embodiement of evil." he hissed then looked up when he heard someone. They ran away before he could get a good look at them. "Who was that?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:16 am
Shea glanced behind them, were Damian had supposedly heard someone "I have no idea. A stalker ex-girlfriend of yours or something?"  

My Paper Rose

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 am
Lili stopped dead in her tracks then turned around. A 'pissed off but trying to look calm, because im trying to be a nice person' look on her face. She went and stood next to Damian "Not a stalker, and im not an Ex." she said gritting her teeth, trying to sound polite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:26 am
"Ok, then what are you!?" Shea demanded "And why are you snooping?"  

My Paper Rose

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 am
"Stalker ex?" Damian blinked and thought about it. That'd be cool, he thought with a smile then turned when he heard someone. "Lili?" he muttered then frowned. She looked mad... Probably wasn't done yelling at him. "I'm talking to Shea right now, Lili." he muttered softly then looked over at Shea. "Whoa, calm down now." he said and put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am
"Current girlfriend, but why does that matter to you." she mumbled then looked up at Damian, her expression softening a bit. She wasnt mad at him anymore, she had come to apologize. But now this girl was around. "And im not snooping, I came to talk to Damian."  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 am
Shea's eyes lingered on Stalker Ex, still feeling bold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:35 am
Lili crossed her arms and waited for a respond from the girl. "Not talking now?" she mumbled towards the girl. Her own eyes looking this 'Shea' girl over, nothing special about her. Lili's eyes went a bit red but she took a deep breath trying to calm down.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 am
"When one has nothing to say, then is the time to remain silent." Shea replied curtly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:39 am
"Lili, calm down." Damian muttered and looked at Shea. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to ya." he smiled then turned to face Lili, his smile disappearing. "What?" he asked softly and avoided eye contact.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:41 am
"Im not gonna say what I have to say around her....it's embarrassing" she mumbled towards him. Then noticed him smiling at the girl but frowning when he looked at Lili. She tried not to think to much of it but couldnt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 am
Shea was beginning to feel strange "You're his.... girlfriend?"  

My Paper Rose

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:55 am
Lili looked over at Shea "Yes" she said quietly, feeling a bit bad for getting mad at her before.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff