Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Horseback Riding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 pm
Dragon
User Image

A giant blue dragon landed near the area, scaring a good amount of people and all of the horses. A young man climbed off the dragon and pet the dragon's back. His parents were getting married, so he should be happy. But he wasn't. In fact, he was kinda jealous of them. He wanted to meet that someone special and be happy like them... but that would be pretty hard for him. After all, he was a newborn about a week ago, now he was cursed to be a 17 year old now. He looked down at himself then at his pet dragon and sighed. "At least I've got you, Dog." he chuckled and scratched her back, smirking when the dragon growled in delight.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
Estelle Hazel Flame walked with her little doll, Mimi. She saw all the horses where gone, and sighed. Estelle knelt down on her knees, about the same height as her doll, only Estelle was still slightly taller. "Now Mimi, I would like you to bring back three horses at the least. Please do that for me? Remember, be nice to the horses, they get frightened easily, got it Mimi?" Estelle asked Mimi softly. Mimi placed her hand on her forehead, and put it quickly down like a soilder would do. "Yes Ms. Estelle." The doll said with a smile. Estelle laughed softly. "I said to just call me Estelle, but it's fine. Now go do what I said, please Mimi?" She asked softly, standing up. Mimi nodded, and sped to where the horses might've gone. Estelle let out a soft sigh, and kept on walking farther along the trail. She found a boy with a dragon. The boy was around her age, probably. She walked over to the boy, and smiled. "Hia, I like your dragon. He's cute." She said, her gaze on the blue dragon.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xOutasightx

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:48 pm
Marcus came to a halt and saw a stampede of horses rolling by. Horses wasn't his thing, but he could ride one like a pro.

"Better catch one and settle the rest down."

He spotted a stallion trotting around the stable area, so he took off towards it. He jumped over the fence and hopped onto the horse.

"Yah!"

Marcus snapped the reins and took off after the other group of horses.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 pm
"Hm?" Estelle looked up from the dragon and around, to see a man grab a horse and go off. Oh, there was still a horse there... Mimi was coming back skipping with three horses as ordered. "Estelle I got the- AHHHH!" Mimi screamed and ran over to hide behind a tree, the horses running off at Mimi's scream. Mimi got startled by the man, it was. Estelle heared Mimi's scream. "Mimi? Mimi!" She yelled, hint of worry in her voice. She ran over to where she heared Mimi's scream. Mimi ran over to her master, and hugged Estelle's leg, clinging on. Estelle sighed, bending down and picking up Mimi like a child. "Mimi, you scared me." She muttered. Mimi sighed. "Sorry, that guy scared me!" She admitted. Estelle nodded understandingly, and put Mimi down. Estelle kneeled down and smiled warmly at Mimi. "Say, how about you stay here and I go get the horses, yes?" She said. Mimi sighed and nodded. Estelle patted Mimi's head, and stood up. Her body glowed a light red, and two copies of her appeared on each side of the real Estelle. "Now, go look for a horse, one horse each. Be nice around the horses, they get frightened easily." She said to her copies, and all sped in different directions. Estelle ran into a small forest, and found a brown horse. She walked calmly up to it, and got on. She trotted back to where Mimi was, and saw her other two copies beat her. She smiled as she got off the horse. She held out her hands in front of the copies, a light red coming from her hands. The copies disappeared, and all that was left was Estelle herself. Estelle led two of the horses to the stables, and one she kept for herself. She grabbed Mimi, and placed her on the horse. Estelle got on, and trotted into the forest where Estelle had found her horse.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 pm
Dragon looked over at the woman when she spoke to him. "Hmm? Ohthanks. It's actually a she." he said, meaning that the dragon was a girl. He smiled a little and looked up and down at the woman with his always changing eyes. She was pretty. Very pretty. Before he could say anything else, he heard all the commotion and glanced to the side. Next thing he knew, there's a creepy doll talking to the girl and he's back to being alone. He would've gone to see if they were ok, but horses.... were his dragon's favorite food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm
Mimi was clinging onto her master's waist as they trotted back. "Get me off get me off get me off!" Mimi yelled. Mimi couldn't take it, so she jumped off the horse. "Hey! Agh, Mimi!" Estelle yelled, trying to reach for Mimi but ended up falling. "Ooof." She mummbled. She stood up, brushing herself off. She looked over at Mimi, who was behind a tree again. Estelle sighed, and walked over to Mimi, picking her up again like a child. "Mimi, try calming down?" She asked softly. Mimi nodded, falling out of Estelle's arms. She looked over at the boy who had the dragon. She smiled, and walked over to him again. "Eh, sorry leaving so suddenly like that. Mimi here wanted to try horseback riding but it ended up she hated it." She sighed slightly, placing her hands on her hips and looking down at Mimi, who was hiding behind Estelle. Estelle lightly laughed and looked at the boy, smiling at him warmly. "I'm Estelle Hazel Flame. And you're...?" She asked, holding her hand out to shake his.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm
Dragon didn't notice the woman talking to him until his dragon snorted at her. He turned and looked at her with a blank expression. "Uh... I'm Dragon." he said and pat his dragon's back to calm her down. "This is Dog." he smiled a little as Dog towered over Estelle and her doll. "Yeah, horseback riding is ok, but you should ride a dragon. Whoo-whee! What a rush!" he blabbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Estelle placed a hand over her mouth, laughing softly. She looked at Dog, who was towering over Estelle, and obviously, Estelle's tiny doll. "Hello Dog." She smiled. Mimi winced. "ESTELLE IT'S GOING TO EAT ME!" She yelled, in her tiny voice. Mimi trembled, clinging onto her master's leg. Estelle laughed, locking down at Mimi. "Don't worry Mimi, she means no harm." She reassured. Mimi shrugged. "I-I-I don't care! Just turn me off! Turn me off!" Mimi begged. Estelle sighed. "Tsk tsk.." She snapped her fingers, and at once Mimi fell to the ground. Her eyes didn't have that small light of purple anymore. Estelle picked up Mimi's lifeless doll body. It slumped, as she only held it up by an arm. Estelle slightly frowned, and let Mimi fall to the ground.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:23 pm
Dog snorted out a small puff of smoke at the two and looked down at the person that went limp. She tilted her head to the side and made a small roar in confusion. "Turn off?" Dragon raised an eyebrow at Estelle then at Mimi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:32 pm
Estelle looked at Dragon. "Oh, well I can control dolls. Any dolls actually. When I was 15 the gave her to me, since they thought I liked dolls. I really don't but they can be really helpful. I can control Mimi, and make her help me with things. I can turn her off or on whenever I choose to." She explained. She coughed slightly and looked over a Dragon. "Not the sexual way Dragon.." She clarified, tapping on her cheek.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm
"Sexual way? What?" Dragon blinked. It took about three minutes for him to get it, and when he did, it was amazingly obvious. His face turned bright red, except for his eyes, which were now deep violet, and covered his mouth. "Jeebers! I didn't think of it that way!" he blabbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:45 pm
Estelle laughed at Dragon's blush. "Calm down, seesh." She told him. Begining to get a little tired, she sat down next to Dragon. "So how long have you had Dog for?" She asked with a smile.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm
Dragon hesitated at the question. How should he answer that? How could he answer that? Technically, he was a one year old baby, but he was a 17 year old right now. "Umm, seventeen years?" he shrugged. It was more of a question then an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:57 pm
Estelle laughed. "You sound unsure, it's okay if you can't remember." She said with a small shrug. She tilted her head to the side. "Wanna ask me some questions? I don't think I really have anything to ask you." She admitted.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:03 pm
"Eh, I don't have any questions, myself, really." Dragon shrugged and looked up at Dog then at Estelle. Wait, maybe... "You wanna ride Dog?" he asked.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff