Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Hitchhiker Collectables Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:29 am
Ah, saving function would be good. 3nodding I haven't really got much past the Vogon airlock yet, but I'm determined to make it!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:36 am
Ooh, it's about to get hella complicated. Tell me, how long did it take you to get a Babelfish? To be fair, I nearly had to consult a walkthrough just to get out of my bedroom, but that was because I didn't know what an "analgesic" was.

You know, we should really be discussing this in the thread devoted to this game. whee Ah well.  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:37 am
Hrm. Probably should move to the game thread, eh? Oh well, 45 minutes for the babelfish. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:41 am
Actually, the game is a collectible, so long's you got it and it came in a box with instructions and some lint and no tea. whee

And I'll assume you had your junk mail on you, yes? 3nodding  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:43 am
Oh yes, quite. 3nodding

eek TEA. I want tea now. *wanders to kitchen* Luckily I'm much less hard up for the stuff than Arthur...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:46 am
I'm prone to carrying around teabags in a glass Nestea instant iced tea jar, because I'm just that ironic. blaugh

My favorite tea flavor is Darjeeling, because it's got a silly name. 4laugh (and it tastes good too)  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:49 am
Orange spice = heart
Though it doesn't have the advantage of a silly name. sweatdrop

I think there's a couple of random teabags in my unfortunately-not-leather satchel, but I'm not sure. That thing could have Agrajag in it, for all I know. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:53 am
Oh yes? What's he been incarnated as now?

...you realize of course with Agrajag in your satchel, you're sooner or later gonna run into Arthur. So get his autograph for us, will ya? wink  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:55 am
Spike_Theta
Oh yes? What's he been incarnated as now?

...you realize of course with Agrajag in your satchel, you're sooner or later gonna run into Arthur. So get his autograph for us, will ya? wink
Sure thing. xd

*investigates for life-forms* The most likely Agrajag in there appears to be a fuzzy mold-thing on an ancient granola bar. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:58 am
Gee, hope that granola bar doesn't make Arthur sick. xd  

Yuki-Onna Reed

Destruction Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:00 am
xd It'd probably give him the runs or something - nothing too bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:33 am
Hm...well...the cards and comics...I goot them from E-bay. If you're lucky, they could be there. Cheap, like under 20$.

Oh...and I never got past the part where everyone takes a sauna in the game. 0.o  

Ichigo Stardust

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:47 pm
Bah. I have no credit card, and the only person who'll buy me anything is currently without internet and out of the country. crying

And the part where everyone takes a sauna? Well, first off, you're not going in with them, right? ...Oh dear, that part of the game is awfully complicated, but then again the same could be said for the rest of it. wink Seriously, it's like, babelfish-level complicated.
If you need help, I would suggest you try to get some tea. It won't work, of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:01 pm
I love my nice imported breakfast tea with some honey and a little lemon. My mom gets it from her family over in England (she's from there).

I also like green tea, as long as no one has committed the sacrilige of adding sugar or cream to it (this only applies to green tea)  

cant_delete_accounts

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:08 pm
tombrend
I also like green tea, as long as no one has committed the sacrilige of adding sugar or cream to it (this only applies to green tea)

eek Zarquon, who would do a crazy thing like that?!

My favorite tea is Darjeeling. Cause it's got a silly name. whee  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games