Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
I'm bored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:05 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

this is all very helpful. thank you.

and yes, i share the same thing. i have to see what im drawing, otherwise it wont turn out well unless im having a good day and my mind is focused enough for me to do something

Mhm no problem ^^ I like giving drawing advice. I like to know i can help people get better... if I could show you some of the stuff I made in 7th and 8th grade >.> i remember my anorexic dragons they were horrid >.< lol but thats because i drew the circles and lines and just connected the circles with straight lines

we all have to learn somewhere.
Im still kickin myself that i missed an art panel at a furmet a while back where the guy was willing to give one on one help. but rockband made me forget

(btw, the tektek you gave me. i did tweet it a bit. im still getting items, but thank you for that too)

I do see the avi and its looking pretty sweet ^^ the reason why i did a red and white theme is you wanted it completely different so i figured why not white instead of black XD but red and black items are so much easier to find!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:07 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

and yes, i share the same thing. i have to see what im drawing, otherwise it wont turn out well unless im having a good day and my mind is focused enough for me to do something

Mhm no problem ^^ I like giving drawing advice. I like to know i can help people get better... if I could show you some of the stuff I made in 7th and 8th grade >.> i remember my anorexic dragons they were horrid >.< lol but thats because i drew the circles and lines and just connected the circles with straight lines

Im still kickin myself that i missed an art panel at a furmet a while back where the guy was willing to give one on one help. but rockband made me forget

(btw, the tektek you gave me. i did tweet it a bit. im still getting items, but thank you for that too)

I do see the avi and its looking pretty sweet ^^ the reason why i did a red and white theme is you wanted it completely different so i figured why not white instead of black XD but red and black items are so much easier to find!

ya, i didnt want him running around without pants on, so until i get the money for the gogh reed, hes wearing black pants  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

ya, i didnt want him running around without pants on, so until i get the money for the gogh reed, hes wearing black pants

Lol that works. That or you could just wear the white version of those black pants ^^ the blade works well with it too ^^ for some reason i couldn't find it in tektek... i hate how gaia is so behind on tektek bleh XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:27 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

Lol that works. That or you could just wear the white version of those black pants ^^ the blade works well with it too ^^ for some reason i couldn't find it in tektek... i hate how gaia is so behind on tektek bleh XD

well, theres only one guy working on the stuff for tektek right now, so explains why their behind. but ya, ill look for some white pants.
i should probably go to bed before i fall asleep on my laptop  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:52 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Deaths kitsune

well, theres only one guy working on the stuff for tektek right now, so explains why their behind. but ya, ill look for some white pants.
i should probably go to bed before i fall asleep on my laptop

Good Idea i will still be up for 4 more hours >.< though I would like to go to bed I do a paper route early in the morning. So i have to wait till that's over.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff