Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kuromaru Kage's Old Home (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creating Waves

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:22 am
Myde Oceanian

Myde had thought about it. She knew what she had to do. She wanted to be a Kusakagkure Shinobi and be with Velox. With a pin she wrote on a scroll "Velox went to Grass I love you. I'll be back after I become stronger." She hoped she would. Her goal was to become more of a ninja and be able to defend the home she'd grown to love.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Somewhere along the way, Nori -- in a fit of worry that someone would recognize her -- expended some of her limited cash to purchase new clothes and dye for her hair. A simple henge would not do. She had to actually change, so change she did. It was certainly strange, at first -- not recognizing her own reflection in windows, mirrors, and water, but she had gotten used to it in the past few days. Not that it mattered at the moment, seeing as she was utterly lost. The mist in these mountains was so thick that she could hardly see two feet in front of her. More than once she tripped over some unseen rock or root and she could swear that she had passed that particular formation of stones before.

At least the mist meant that the air around her was not so bright. Nori -- or Hime as she kept reminding herself to tell people -- had learned very quickly that the great ball of fire in the sky -- the sun, it must be -- did not like her at all. The feeling was decidedly mutual, seeing as the runaway princess did not particularly care for the burning sensation in her eyes and skin whenever the bright light touched her. She was more and more grateful of her thick, weather-proof cloak as time passed, though it did get a bit warm beneath it. That heat she did not mind. The searing of flesh and the hot needles in her eyes she could definitely go without.

In the mist, though, it was not so bad. That did not change the fact, however, that she was lost. With a weary sigh, she sat herself down on that all-too-familiar pile of rocks and slipped off one of her shoes to rub the sole of her feet with a wince. She was not used to so much walking and it was definitely starting to take its toll. Even her blisters had blisters, it seemed like. A faint whimper escaped her throat. Maybe she should have never left home . . .

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User ImageUser Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

It was quite a trip from Kumogakure to the edges of the Fire Country but it did not seem to bother the shinobi, nor his wolves, much at all. A tall figured proceeded to dismount the wolf he sat upon. As he began to trek through the mountain path to his household he picked up a smell. It was a feint one but a smell nonetheless. He sought to act upon this smell as he tilted his head back and poked his nose towards the sky. With a deep inhale he nearly pinpointed the location of the scent. It seemed it was mere girl wondering throughout the forest. His eyes rolled as his feet turned and lead him to the location of this new found smell. When his eyes fell upon the figure he removed his hood and stepped forward to address her. "May I ask what business you have in this part of the country?" he asked her curiously. In the current location, and with the tone of his voice, the shinobi may have came off a bit menacing to the girl but this he did not care for.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

'Hime' -- who had been studying the tender underside of her foot -- yelped at the man's sudden appearance and almost fell off her perch in her scramble for a hiding spot. Somehow, she managed to duck behind the small pile of rocks and peeked out fearfully at the stranger, her shoe held tightly in one hand as if she intended to use it somehow to defend herself -- not that a simple shoe would do her any good. Her mouth went dry at the sight of the dark man looming in the mist and she ducked further behind the rocks, somewhat grateful for the cover of her heavy cloak. "N-no business," she managed to stammer after a moment. "Just-just passing through I-I think. I keep getting turned around and lost in the m-mist."

Her eyes seemed to almost itch and burn with the rapid pulse of her heart, but when she blinked several times to clear her swimming vision, the heat faded to nothing and she peeked back over the rock. Was that a dog behind him? It looked too big to be a dog. She swallowed. "I-I don't mean to trespass if-if I am. I really am lost, s-sir. Would-would you mind telling me what part of the country this is?"

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:26 pm

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User ImageUser Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

The man nearly laughed at the reaction of the girl who had wandered into his forest. He stepped forward, with no fear of her, and held out a hand. A simple gesture to show he was not all that frightening. "You seem sort of nervous," he joked. "This forest is placed in the outskirts of the Fire Country. Not much 'drop by'. Take my hand, I'll help you out." He spoke his words sincerely. He never bore the intent to harm another unless they threatened to harm him. Though being so close to Konohagakure he could never be sure. He had partially destroyed the village and had almost killed one who managed to track him to Kumogakure. In a way he was still on edge.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I get that a lot, actually . . ." The girl hesitated for a moment before accepting the man's hand and letting him pull her back to her feet. If she acted too nervous -- too scared -- he might suspect her of something, and the last thing she wanted was for him to ask too many questions. She never was a very good out-right liar. "Fire Country?" she echoed, a slight limp to her gait as she moved the rest of the way around the rock pile to join him. She really was a long way from home. "Well, that's good . . . I guess."

Not for the first time, it dawned on Hime that she really did not know where she was going -- what she would do now that she was out of Ame. But what would she say if he asked? She had to figure out an answer before that happened. The girl used his hand to help her balance as she slipped her shoe back on with a wince. She had no idea her feet could be so sore! "It would make sense," she continued absently. "I have been walking for a while."

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:42 pm

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Once she was on her feet and her shoe was placed back on he lowered his hand and placed it in his jacket pocket. He then brought the other up to his chin and began to scratch at it. "Exactly how long have you been walking?" he asked her with some curiosity. Her limp was painfully obvious though it was slight. "You seem like you can use some rest," he pointed out as he shifted he weight to his opposite foot to keep comfortable. He began to think on his own words. Would he risk showing her his underground lair within the very woods they were in? He shrugged his shoulders to himself. 'What's the worst that could happen?' he thought to himself.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hime adjusted her cloak from where it had shifted after her sudden movement, making sure none of the filtered sun touched her skin or eyes as she contemplated the answer to his question. "A few days . . . I think . . . I am pretty tired . . ." Of course, she had rested from time to time during her journey -- in a village when she could -- but that did not change the fact that she was not used to such travel. "Do you -- live near here?" Some small voice in the back of her mind warned her against trusting a total stranger, but he had been nice to her so far -- had not threatened her. "I-I can pay for room and board for the night if need be," she added quickly, trying not to sound too desperate. She really did not want to spend the night out in the woods.

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:29 pm

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User ImageUser Image

User Image

{{Sorry for the short post, working on meh new guild : P }}
He let out a stiff laugh after he had heard her proposal. "A shinobi has no need for money. Come. Follow me," he spoke as he turned around and began to head towards what seemed to be a pile of rocks. "Watch your step," he said to her as he stepped into the entrance of his hideout and began to head down the descending stair case.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Oh. Alright, then." Hime hurried after the stranger, all but scrambling to keep up. She almost lost him when he vanished into what seemed to be just a pile of rocks -- like so many others scattered across the place -- but then there was a doorway before her. Where had that come from? She blinked several times and carefully stepped in after him, descending the stairs into darkness -- blessed darkness. Without the glare of the sun -- even diluted by the mist as it was -- she allowed herself to relax slightly. "Thank you, sir. So, um, you're a shinobi, then?"

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:57 pm

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User ImageUser Image

User Image

The man made it down to the bottom of the stairway and walked into the candlelight, spacious dojo. "Yes I am. How 'bout you?" he asked her as he removed his katana and jacket. He tossed the two items to the other side of the room. "Are you a shinobi? Or shall I say, kunoichi?" he asked with a small smile. It felt somewhat good to be home but not that great considering his current "girlfriend" of sorts was away.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hime ducked her head slightly as she glanced about the dimly-lit room. "No. I'm not." After a moment of hesitation, she added honestly, "My mother wanted me to be, but I decided that life wasn't for me. I don't think I could ever hurt or -- or kill anyone." She paused again and then, wanting to change the subject, she cleared her throat slightly and smiled up at him. "You have a lovely home. Thank you for opening it to me, sir." The girl bowed deeply to him and then cast her gaze about curiously, taking in all the sights, sounds, and smells of the place.

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:40 pm

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"I see..." he spoke as he watched her bow. "No need to bow, Darlin', I'm no one important. Just helping a hand in need." For a moment it would seem as if he had vanished he had moved so fast. The second that he'd returned he held a cup of water in his hand. The shinobi held it out to the girl. "I figured you'd be thirsty after that long walk of yours." He began to think on what she had said to him about becoming a ninja. "You know...being a ninja does not mean you must harm or kill anyone. In fact, in many ways, it can be a way of helping others through the power which you obtain. I'm not trying to force the idea of becoming a ninja onto you, but you should. You never know, it could help you someday..." It seemed ironic that he, himself, did not take heed of his own advice. He was usually one of the first spotted on the battlefield and it never was because he was helping himself or another.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:49 pm
(TL;DR = Velox is a ninja for the sole purpose of picking up on women. He can be all like, "Hey bebbeh, you should be havin' nothin' less than a sannin. See any of those 'round? /winkI'masannin"
Watch your mineral field around his drill, gurl.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm
Incubus Shane
(TL;DR = Velox is a ninja for the sole purpose of picking up on women. He can be all like, "Hey bebbeh, you should be havin' nothin' less than a sannin. See any of those 'round? /winkI'masannin"
Watch your mineral field around his drill, gurl.)

{{ rofl }}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces