Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
Jen was actually rather curious about how it is that PERV managed to purr the way she did. It was a pleasing sound, so it didn't really bother Jen. She was just a bit perturbed by PERV's overall strange behavior. Beyond that, the girl was nice enough, which was enough for Jen to like her.

"Er, if you're sure?" Jen tilted her head slightly, her eyes moving to the girl's hand on her arm. Jen shifted her arm away slightly. She didn't have a problem with PERV. She just had a problem with people touching her in general. Jen never knew why, but she had a personal space issue.

When Jen lifted her eyes back up towards PERV's a weird shiver jolted down her spine, and then all the way down to her toes. She suddenly felt like she needed to run away. Run far and fast. The look PERV was giving her was... dangerous. Jen didn't know how, but that's what her instincts were telling her. Jen trusted her instincts.

Jen looked out the window and started stuttering, "W-well, uh-uhm..." unfortunately Jen had never been much the conversational type. She didn't know how to strike up a conversation. The hairs on Jen's neck were standing straight up. She scanned the skyline outside her window, and then blinked when she spotted "the Majestic" logo, over the top of a sky scraper. Oh, thank god.

"I-I see th-the hotel. There it i-is," Jen pointed helpfully, with an awkward smile, towards the building they were driving towards. "See?"

Jen liked PERV. She was rather nice... If a little too nice... Ok, very much too nice! Jen would be much happier when she could handle PERV in a more open setting. Preferably with escape paths easily mapped out.

+++-|-+++
((Poor Jen. She doesn't make friends often, so she's happy when some one is nice. But I think her instincts and sense PERV's less than pure intentions and it's totally making her uncomfortable. Poor sheltered virgin that she is. I have no clue where this picture originated from. I just know it's around Gaia, and Photobucket a lot. I'd love to find the original artist, though. Even Tineye can't help me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

A wide grin and a dreamy look was plastered on her face, seeing as her expression hadn't really changed much since they had gotten on the bus. PERV nodded her head absent mindedly as she heard Jen speak again. Another round of purring starting up in her throat as she started to think more on a totally hawt make-out session with his girl...

Mmm... would it be in her room or Jen's? Or perhaps in the hallway, unable to make it to a bedroom? Or, or up against a door... The scenarios kept running in her head, every one of them sounding better and better.

PERV was knocked out of her reveries when she felt Jen move under her hand. Wow... just that slight movement had her muscles tensing and bunching and... it... felt... awesome! Now PERV really couldn't wait. With that thought in mind, she started to lean incrementally closer so as not to frighten her off, though where she would go, PERV didn't know.

She stopped with too much space between them, for her anyway porbably not enough for Jen, when she heard the girl stuttering. Even that was cute~ This girl was just a big ball of amazing cuteness and PERV wanted her... badly. Hearing the word hotel made her look up and out the window to try and see it. She couldn't see it but if Jen said it was there then she'd believe her. "Hm... I can't see it."

Of course, PERV just came up with a... pervy idea. She leaned closer to the window which, also, brought her closer to Jen. Her silken tie brushing against the blonde's arm as she squinted out the window. "Where is it?"

[Dam, I really wanted to watch the anime just to see how the char acts xD. Yay for PERV and her ... perviness xD Poor sheltered virgin Jen. PERV can fix that for her quickly. XD]  

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
! ! !
Jen jumped and scootched back even further as PERV got closer to her. Jen was really beginning to feel trapped. There was no escape for her short of out right jumping out the bus window. It hadn't quite reached the point yet. Yet...

PERV was way closer than anyone outside of her family had ever been. Jen had always made it a point to be at least arms length away from people. This was SO not arm's length. Little goosebumps were breaking out over her flesh, and Jen was beginning to feel hyper aware of PERV's proximity. The soft touch of PERV's tie was enough to make Jen hop to her feet yelping "OVER THERE~!"

Jen looked around at the people staring at her. Her cheeks and the bridge of her nose turned pink. She then muttered softly, "There's the hotel. See? W-we're pulling up to it now."

Jen awkwardly grabbed her bag from under her seat, diligently avoiding skin contact. She slid around PERV to stand in the bus aisle. At this point other passenger's were gathering their things and preparing to disembark as well. Jen scratched the back of her head awkwardly, then she reached down and hooked around PERV's bag. She lifted it and tossed it over her shoulder easily with her other bag.

"C-coming?" Jen stuttered awkwardly. She didn't want PERV to think she was a weirdo, or that Jen didn't like her. So this was Jen's only way to show she still wanted to be in PERV's company. Carrying her luggage for her. The shy girl stepped down the aisle leading the way for PERV before disembarking from the bus and looking up at the Hotel's regal entrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 am
User Image

PERV leaned slightly closer with the intent to actually try and look for the hotel now. She strained her eyes, squinting as she tried to see the building, jumping when she heard Jen yelling, practically in her ear since she was very close to the blonde. Pulling her head back just in time before Jen hopped to her feet.

Wide gray eyes stared up at her, heart beating rather fast with the surge of adrenaline. A smile tilting up the corners of her lips as she saw the blush on her cheeks and nose. Cute~ Glancing out towards the window again, finally able to see the outside of the hotel.

PERV went back to staring at Jen, still sitting in her seat, dumbfounded. Drat! Now that they were parting, how would she hit on this girl? At least she knew her floor, so she could wander around and try to find her. Sighing softly as she crossed off some of her flirting plans for now, reaching down towards her bag, stopping when she felt Jen's hand brush gently against hers as the other girl grabbed her bag.

The show of strength causing her to purr as she smiled up at the girl. Holding her bag? So... maybe her flirting was working? "Oh definitely..." Her purring got louder as her eyes hooded slightly, finding the girl's wording funny. She wanted to add 'as long as it's with you' but she didn't want to scare the girl so early, especially since she seemed to have done so a few seconds ago. Standing up and straightening her skirt down before following after the girl.

Now that she was slightly behind Jen, she could check out her back side. Boy, was that great! PERV could almost feel herself drooling as she stared at Jen's butt. This is going to be a great vacation!

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
Jen hopped hopped off the steps of the bus. Unconsciously, with out thinking, she put both bags over on shoulder, and then with her free hand helped PERV down from the bus. Of course immediately after wards, Jen jerked her hand away, as if she had been burned. She quickly turned around, and began walking towards the hotel entrance.

Why had she done that? Jen really disliked skin to skin contact. It made her flesh crawl half the time. But she reached out to PERV with out thinking about it. What was with that? Jen had no clue. The only thing she could do was place her twitching hand back into her pocket. She didn't even seem to notice the weight of both bags over her shoulder. To her they were as light as grocery story shopping bags. There was a good and bad part to having her extreme strength. While it did come in handy, it did call attention to her when she forgot about it.

Jen didn't look like the kind of girl who could bench press two hundred pounds. That's why people start muttering when they see her lifting heavy objects. Like cars for instance. But Jen had no choice, there had been a cat trapped under that van! Of course she had to avoid town for a while after that incident. It was kind of frustrating when she called attention to her unnatural abilities.

But it didn't seem PERV was noticing. At least not to the extent that other people did. PERV seemed to be distracted by something Jen just couldn't seem to under stand. The constant purring, and smiles... Jen didn't get it. And what PERV looking at her back side? Jen glanced over her shoulder. Than down at herself. She didn't get it at all. Not in the least.

Jeeze...

"Hello," Jen said to the manger standing at the check in counter. She slid both bags to the ground easily, and she caught the manager's surprised expression. She mentally sighed to herself before fishing out her paper work and holding it out to the man. "My name is Jen Benton. I'm checking in. I'm on the tenth floor."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 am
User Image

Gray eyes widened again when she saw a hand reach out to her as she was nearing the steps of the bus. A charmed smile making its way to her lips as she put her hand gently within the other girl's, jumping from the landing, past all the other steps and to the ground beside Jen. She grinned at the girl about to make a remark when Jen pulled her hand back. Pouting slightly though she caught up to the girl quickly, leaning her head close to hers. "Your hands are very soft."

She pulled her head back, laughing in her head as she watched the girl's reaction. Only to be distracted by the girl's backside, not even noticing this new show of strength. Purring once more as she licked at her lips unconsciously from the great view.

PERV pulled back slightly and looked around the lobby. It was pretty and all that jazz but she still preferred Jen watching. Speaking of the blonde, she walked quickly to join her at the check-in counter, standing behind her with a smile as she waited, listening intently. Perhaps the manager would say which room she was staying in and then PERV could adjust some of her plans. Even now, she had a last name. The better to stal- find her with. She filed the name away, inching slightly closer to the girl.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Jen flinched away from PERV as she leaned close violating Jen's personal space. Jen's ears were slightly sensitive, so the whisper caused her to jump nearly a foot away from her. Awkwardly Jen tried to recover, "R-really? I don't really do anything..."

Jen mumbled under her breath awkwardly, up until she was speaking with the manager of the front desk. She faced him as he looked through his computer for her room. Jen tilted her head as a minute passed, and then another. The manager apologized and another few minutes passed before he awkwardly looked up and said, "It seems there's a mistake..."

Jen blinked at him cluelessly... then she placed a hand on the table top and asked, "What mistake?"

The manager awkwardly wiped the sweat from his face with a handkerchief and said, "Well... ma'am... y-your room was booked by some one else."

Jen leaned back slightly... "Uh... How'd that happen? My room had been reserved..." At least thats what her father had TOLD her...

The manager typed a few things into his keyboard before looking up, "Well, ma'am I'm not sure, it must have been a computer errror, but your room is now being currently occupied by some one else..."

"Ah..." Jen, murmured under her breath before placing her hands in her pockets... "Now what??"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

PERV had been staring at Jen's backside while she talked with the manager though she had been listening intently to what was going on. She perked up, tilting her head when she heard the manager speak.

Could her hears be deceiving her? Jen didn't have a room? Jen was, now, stuck in Hawaii with no where to stay. At least... she didn't until PERV decided to offer it to her. "You could stay with me, Jen?" Turning to look at the manager, fixing him with a small glare for troubling the cute girl yet happy she could now offer to bunk with said girl.

"As long as I still have my room on the seventh floor." Running a hand through her hair as her face scrunched up and she stepped closer to the desk so she wouldn't have to speak so loud. "It'll be under Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn..." After saying that, her face turned red and she sighed. Had she booked the room herself, she would've just said PERV but no, her dad booked it and he loooooooved to call her by her first name. Especially since it bugged her to no end.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
The manager looked at the other young lady who approached. He looked down at his computer and began typing, "Ah, yes, Miss Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn, you are here. We could transfer the both of you to a double room in the 3rd floor. That would be satisfactory?"

Jen had been looking at PERV when the manager spoke. She jumped slightly and just nodded her head, "Er, yeah. That's fine..." Before glancing at PERV from the corner of her eye... She unknowingly murmured softly, "Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn... Petty..." Before looking away herself.

Jen had to admit she preferred the name Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn to PERV. Even if it was a mouthful. Maybe just one of the names would be an applicable nickname. Puryma? Eros? They all sounded pretty. Much more exotic than just Jen anyway.

"Here, we have you transfered to the new room. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience," the manager responded, he put down two envelopes, "here are your card keys, along with free passes to the spa, restaurant, and other amenities. As our apology for the inconvenience."

The manager gave a small fake smile, just glad to have the problem solved with out a fuss. Jen took one of the envelopes with a mumbled thank you. She looked down at the number on it, "314", then lifted the bags up easily.

"Let's go then... I suppose..." Jen tilted her head towards PERV and motioned down the way to the elevators.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

PERV groaned, slapping a hand over her face as the manager said her name aloud, a small growl escaping her afterwards. Though she glanced towards Jen with a smile and a questioning face. It was fine with her if it was alright with the blonde girl and she really really hoped it was ok with her. Her smile instantly widened and brightened as Jen agreed.

Yes! Step one, complete! Now she would have an easier time winning the girl over. Her slightly sensitive hearing picking up her name, a blush forming on her face again. Although, she had to admit... her name sounded amazing coming from Jen's mouth. It sounded exotic and... well, she liked it. Perhaps if she could get Jen to say her name more often, she might begin to like it. Especially if part of her name was said during a breathy moan.

Purring softly to herself as she pondered that thought before the manager spoke again, breaking her day dream. PERV nodded to the man, giving him a toothy smile. "Thanks for the free stuff." Watching as Jen took one of the envelopes, taking the last one before turning back to Jen.

Laughing softly as she gave the girl a pat on the shoulder. "This'll be fun. Don't look so nervous!" PERV wanted to leave her arm around the girl but instead she removed it, though she did so in a sliding fashion so as to slightly feel the girl up yet seem as if she was moving away. Sneaky, very sneaky. At least, she thought so. She walked a little past Jen so that she could push the button for the elevator since the blonde was carrying both their bags.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
Jen glanced over at PERV as the girl patted her shoulder. Jen offered her an awkward smile. That turned ever more awkward as PERVs hand slid away like silk. Goosebumps cropped up her spine again. This was going to be a looooong vacation...

"Er..." Jen murmured as she stepped into the elevator, "I guess we're roomies then... Thanks."

Jen mumbled awkwardly and looked down at her shoes. She had no idea what to say now. And she was supposed to spend the rest of her vacation sharing a room with PERV? Gosh, she didn't even know where to begin. Jen cleared her throat. "I'm from the the Sierra Nevada Mountain Ranges. Can't really give you a city name... my family and I live in the woods..." Literally. Jen thought to herself. Her family and her lived completely cut off from other towns and homes. She glanced at PERV from the corner of her eye, "How about you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

PERV grinned at her, noticing Jen's reaction to her touch. She vowed to herself that by the end of this vacation, the girl's reaction would be positive. With that in mind she followed after Jen onto the elevator and pushed the button for their floor. "Yep! No problem. Couldn't leave a cute thing like you all alone with no where to go."

While Jen was having a hard time thinking of something to say, PERV was enjoying the silence. It gave her an opportunity to watch Jen again and that was fast becoming one of her favorite sports. Gray eyes were making a slow trek all the way down the girl's body, leaving no freckle or what have you unnoticed. This would be easier once the girl was undressed. Mmmm... Just thinking about Jen undressing in front of her had her purring, back slumping against the wall.

She was perfectly content in her dream world until the object of her affections spoke and she had to listen. A smile lighting up her face as she got to learn more about the cute blonde. "That's pretty cool. I'm from San Francisco. My dad and I live in an apartment." She shrugged, there wasn't much else to say. The apartment kinda sucked but San Francisco was great city and PERV loved it immensely. Lots of hawt bodies there, though none as hawt as the one before her. "What's your family like?"

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
The blond shifted in her spot, passing her weight from one foot to the other. "Cute? No... not really," she shook her head slightly. Jen didn't really think much of herself. It wasn't so much as she had low self esteem so much as she just was a simple person. She didn't find herself to be attractive or unattractive. She was just herself. Plain as mud.

The elevator dinged lightly on the third floor as Jen smiled softly at PERV, "I've never been to San Francisco. Though, to be fair, I almost never leave my mountain." She pulled up the bags and gestured out the door for PERV to exit first. She followed after her with a simple shrug of her shoulders.

"It's just my mother and father, my brother, and myself," Jen said as she glanced at the door numbers, and then lead the way down to 314. "We... We're a little different..." Herself, her father, and her brother in particular. But Jen didn't know if it would be alright to explain to PERV just how different... How do you tell some one you're from a family of guardian protectors?

"You..." Jen paused, wondering if she would be too pushy... she stopped at their door and put the bags down to open it, "You don't seem to like your name... Why? It's pretty... Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn..."

She murmured PERVs name again thoughtfully before pushing the door open and bringing their bags inside. Except she stopped in surprise. The room was a little more elegant than she expected... It was quite regal. She blinked in surprise and then quickly stepped inside to make room for PERV.

"Where would you like your things?" Jen asked looking over her shoulder lowering PERV's bag towards the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:26 am
User Image

PERV's eyes widened at Jen's comment about herself. Did the girl not realize how gorgeous she was? She had the whole 'girl next door' thing going on and it was highly attractive. Jen was a natural beauty while PERV well... it was all genetics. Being part succubus gave her an outwardly allure to help get food but that's all people ever saw her as, just some piece of meat. With Jen, if someone didn't see the beauty right away then they would have to get to know her and then they would fall for her just like PERV had with one glance. Jen was really lucky and she planned on showing her how lucky.

Going back to their conversation, smiling back at the blonde and sighing softly, glad to have a smile directed at her. "Well I'm glad you left it for this vacation. Perhaps you'll have to come visit me once this trip is over." She was going to let Jen go first since she did have the heavy load but Jen had already signalled her to go ahead. Stepping out of the elevator and putting her arm out to inform the sensors to keep the doors open for Jen.

She blinked a few times before a happy yet sad smile graced her face. "That sounds so great. I used to always wish I had a sibling. It's just me and my dad. Mom split after she had me." She shrugged, glancing at the doors to give herself some time. It was an old wound but one she didn't often let on. Of course, she didn't mention her mom had had to leave once her dad found out she was a succubus.

After Jen mentioned the different thing, she smiled, laughing softly. "Oh trust me, a little different is nothing where I'm concerned. I'm a whole lot of different." She was only barely human, and some days she wouldn't even consider herself barely. Her dad was a full blown necromancer, which was sort of considered another species entirely. Then she has her succubus demon of a mother. A little different was nothing. "Nothing's wrong with being different though, right?"

PERV stopped beside Jen, reaching out for the door, stopping once her hand grazed Jen's as the girl opened it herself. She froze slightly, shuddering as her name escaped Jen, seeming to caress her entire body with silk. A soft purr escaped her, eyes hooded, voice slightly husky. "It's a combination of my mother and father's name. Puryma Eros is her name and my dad's is Rok Vaeghn." Her name sounded exquisite coming from Jen! Which was bad for the other girl. Thankfully, her full name couldn't summon her to a suitor like it did her mother.

Following after the blonde and into the room, not noticing that she had stopped and bumping into her before taking a step back, rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry." She barely even registered the regal room, thinking only on how Jen's body had felt up against hers when she had bumped into her. "What? Oh." Leaning down to grab at her bag, lifting it and placing it on the floor before one of the bureaus. "Thanks for bringing it up but I can finish this. You're not a bag boy. Which bed do you want?" Part of her wanted the girl to say the same bed as her but she knew it wouldn't happen. Sighing softly at the thought before she turned to put her clothes into the drawers.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image
"Maybe, I dunno..." Jen responded bashfully. She'd just met PERV, but she did like her. It might be nice to visit. But then again, Jen was a simple person, she didn't need to travel. She could stay on her mountain her whole life and be happy. Of course, her father said that would change once she found whatever it was she was supposed to protect. Once a guardian found their place, they only ever wanted to be there. Jen just hadn't found it yet.

Jen paused and glanced at PERV sadly when she spoke of her mother leaving, "I'm sorry. Must be lonely. My family isn't big. But we're always there for each other. So I can't imagine what that must feel like." The blond lowered her gaze to the floor thoughtfully. But then she rolled her shoulder and changed her expression back to a happy one, "Yes, I guess there isn't anything wrong with being different... But you don't seem all that different, outside of being very pretty..."

Jen looked away after saying that. Wondering if it had been too bold of her. Nevermind that PERV was bold enough for the both of them. Jen just couldn't help her shyness. So, she just shuffled her feet and added, "It's very pretty, but quite a mouthful, so I can see why you shortened it to PERV. But I think Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn suits you more... It's beautiful."

Jen took her bags to one of the beds, the one closer to the window. She tossed it onto the cover, and then moved out to look at the view from her window. It was gorgeous... She took a deep breath, even though the window was closed, and let it out slowly. She loved heights, and the views one can see from them. It was a part of growing up on the peak of a mountain. Jen turned, a slight light in her eyes before opening her bag, "Mind if I have the bed by the window? I like seeing the night sky when I sleep..."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff