Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Attracting Smells- Cat+Dog Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:38 pm
The Loving

User Image

"Because If I throw away the beauty of our love that existed in the past, I can go towards a more beautiful night tomorrow.."
Family of
Inugami

NAME••• Katsuro Hiro Tanaka
NICKNAME••• Can you come up with anything?
AGE••• Eighteen
GENDER••• Male

PERSONALITY••• I act like a house-dog. Literally. I don't like leaving it, sometimes. I love to be inside, snuggling up against my pillows, reading a book or listening to music. The outside is beautiful, don't get me wrong, I love it. But, I guess its the laziness in me. I am outspoken, talk freely about anything..sometimes. I really dislike people that are Controlling, meaning the Purebreeds. If they weren't so controlling, I'll like them and actually befriend them. I care all about other animals. I love drawing, acting out things, taking photos of things, etc. I may look like a laid-back Inu, but happily I like a challenge, which comes in handy, cause the Purebreeds always stops us other Inus once we get to that top. Anyway, Ima go~ See ya later.
DETAILS••• Ears are obviously up, Blonde with a soft light pink inside, when its flattened down, my left ear is bent sideways, a mistake on my side, anyways, my ears are soft to touch and are really sensitive, so...yeah. And.. Oh! My tail is just a semi-long blonde, ruffled tail that is soft and slender. My ears, tails and hair are all taken care of. Im proud.
LIKES•••
✓ The Half-breeds
✓ All living, breathing animals
✓ Inside my house

DISLIKES•••
✗ Pure-breeds
✗ Being outside too much
✗ Controlling beings

HOBBIES••• ☁ Doing my best in any type of Arts. (Drawing/Pictures, Drama/Theatre, etc..)
☁ Cleaning (Basically being a freak about it)
☁ Cooking (Like everyone)
☁ Reading

HISTORY••• I dont have the fancy life as the purebreeds. I'm not as close to them as most of my family are. I rather hang out with the halfies and befriend the Nekomimis. My two loving parents, cares about all animals, despite their race, and I picked that up. Anyways, I'm not rich nor poor, but, I love my life. My parents work all of the time to keep up with the stuff, cause you know I have to work for it, so I'm home alone. I don't mind it, I just sleep, read, or go outside for a walk. It's really fun most of time, but sometimes, I wish I had a sibling, but I dont so. Bleeehh..
In my earlier life, I was always teased and being called names. Granted, I don't care, 'cause I usually bark back, but it did get to me. Sorry that I don't have a sob story you can get teary eyed in. I'm not emotional, I stay out of drama. I help people and such, but when trouble comes I just try to stay out of it. It's not something I could handle. I hate fighting, maybe that makes me a pacifist. Sorry that I dont have a happy-go-lucky story for you to enjoy, I'm average. I don't do those stuff. I like staying at home, taking walks and do artistic stuff. Art always brings happiness. It's like my door of light, ya'know? But, my artistic ways are always being covered majorly by the pures. It pisses me off. They think they are better, they believe they can control people and get away with it. Ugh, oh well, thats not why Im here for. What else is there? Oh, well, there's what I am. Since, Shiroki is like half Korean, British and five million things, I'm just Japanese. Plain and simple, I don't have much of a range. I also speak it.. Sometimes, it's only when I want to. Oh, did I mention my accent?

MUSIC••• Tsuki No Kaasu - Okina Reika
CRUSH••• Who knows?
THE AUTHOR••• iNessieMonsterRawr  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm
The Nekomimi Family

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm
The Purebreed

User Image

Family of
Nekomimi

NAME ••• Kanon Annabelle Charleston
NICKNAME ••• Annie or Belle
AGE ••• Sixteen
GENDER ••• Female

PERSONALITY ••• Kanon is a rather indifferent and selfish girl when you first meet her. She doesn't hesitate to tell you what she thinks is wrong about you, and she has a rather cold or sarcastic tone when you talk to her. Kanon acts sometimes high and mighty, coming from a rich family. She judges people before she even meets them, and is highly critical of others. Kanon hates being disappointed, going into rages as well. She can be a bit of a mood swinger. Inside, however, she wishes to be nice and friendly, so that she can get along with everyone. If you really get to be Kanon's friend, you'll know that she can be very energetic and cheerful. However, she is a violent and protective friend despite her gentle appearance. If you see a sharp weapon in her hands, I advise you to run the other way for your life.
DETAILS ••• As a cat, Kanon has soft light green ears with creamy colored fur on the inside. Her tail is also light emerald, usually with a light green or cream colored ribbon tied at the end. Her eyes are either a cold and calculating blue or a warm and soft green.
LIKES •••
- Art and Literature -
- Music and Singing -
- Food [Especially Sweets] -

DISLIKES •••
x Inugami Family x
x Spherocytosis x
x Heights x

HOBBIES ••• Playing Harp and Piano, Singing, Eating, Horseriding, Being Outdoors, Drawing/Sketching, Dancing

HISTORY•••Kanon Annabelle Charleston was born to Sir James Allomere Charleston and Kaorumi Mirai Nekomimi. Being at the top of society, she enjoyed many comforts the highly-classed enjoy, such as horseriding and many finer arts. Her father was part English, part French. Her mother was Japanese. Kanon became fluent in all three languages, demonstrating an extraodinary talent when she was young. She also loved music, harp being her first instrument. Kanon later took piano to help her with musical theory. Her parents fully supported her, and encouraged her to take many courses. Kanon sometimes visits her other home in England with her father, but she is mainly in Japan. She has always been an outdoor child, going on many hikes and camping trips. Kanon sometimes is a reclusive child, having many complex in her family. She was drawn into the two families' conflict when she was very young, resulting in a developement of an almost adult-like understanding of things.
Kanon suffers from Spherocytosis, a blood disease that makes her physically weak at times. It's a family secret confined to the family doctor, her father, and her mother. Kanon is an only child, and it's rather lonely for her when she's home because of her condition. Her father is the boss of a large and influential company, and her mother is the CEO of another company. Her father tries to make it up to Annie by taking her horseriding and to carnivals, but Kanon still feels rather lonely. She's absent from school sometimes for a while, but she comes up with excuses so no one finds out her secret. Kanon, being stubborn, insists on attending school sometimes even when she isn't feeling well. She gets sick easily.

MUSIC ••• 「いつか笑顔、いつも笑顔」
CRUSH ••• None at the moment
THE AUTHOR ••• Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Family of
Nekomimi

NAME•••- Castriana Starbright
NICKNAME•••Star
AGE•••17
GENDER•••female

PERSONALITY••• She is bold and hardworking, always the first to get her work done. the teachers love her for that. She is a loyal friend, tends to be laid-back, but she will manipulate people to get her way. Of course, that Inugami pure-breed brings out her nasty side. she is proud, but it doesn't control her.
DETAILS••• Her ears and tail are both black, her ears have little reddish tufts on the points. her tail is long and sleek, also tipped with red on the end.
LIKES•••
-Like 1-sunlight
-Like 2-control
-Like 3-a job well done

DISLIKES•••
xDislike 1x water
xDislike 2x purebreed inugami
xDislike 3x sloppiness

HOBBIES•••singing, dancing, playing cello, martial arts, fencing

HISTORY•••Star started out leading a good life. She was a talented child, and was put in music lessons as well as fencing and martial arts at a young age. she is talented, flirtatious, and absolutely stunning, if she says so herself. still, she was laid-back enough that even when her family started telling her about the Inugami and how horrible they were, she decided to find out for herself.
That plan was foiled slightly when she was told that both tribes would be sent to the same school, but it gave her the opportunity she had been looking for. Now she is just looking forward for the first day, and is more than ready to get first impressions on the Inugami, and wonders what their reactions will be to the Nekomimi...

MUSIC•••Affirmation
CRUSH•••no one really
THE AUTHOR•••spiderwolf13  

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 am
The Shy

User Image

“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

Family of
Nekomimi

NAME•••Mira Ai Suzuki
NICKNAME•••Mia or Mimi
AGE•••Sixteen
GENDER•••Female

PERSONALITY•••Mira is a cowardly girl that has a long list of fears. Thunder, lightning, most insects, terrible storms, darkness, blood, and the list can go on and on. One thing that really frightens this girl is any hardships that life brings. Once a problem arises, she tries to either avoid it or flee. She will withdraw from reality and simply dream a way her troubles. She finds it easier to "run" than confront conflicts. This all traces back to her being a scaredy-cat. She is also extremely shy. If an unknown to hardly known person tries holding a conversation with her...Good luck. She gets really nervous around new people. More than likely her reply would be a stammered mess or jumbled gibberish that is unless she can respond with a simple nod or shake of the head.She dislikes crowds. Being surrounded by a sea of unknown people makes her nervous and uneasy. The unknown in general has a tendency to scare her because it is just that not known. An unexpected problem is always lurking, waiting to suddenly spring out. It's a matter of when. Mira has a fragile heart. She can be sent weeping rivers of tears over the smallest things. Though this may seem odd, she would rather be physically wounded than emotionally. Bruises, bones, cuts, scratches, scrapes, etc will heal over a period of time. With harsh words they just don't disappear. They cling to your memories. Words leave an eternal scar on her soul. If a person becomes closer to her they will sight some of her great qualities. For instance, she is sweet, loyal, trustworthy, compassionate, and naive.
DETAILS•••Mira is a dainty girl standing at only 5'0 and weighing in at a mere one-hundred pounds. Now, think of the silver-blue coating a russian blue cat has. Okay, well that is the color of her ears, except the tips are darker. Her tail is long and a grayish-blue with stripes that are practically unnoticeable. She has big glistening sapphire eyes that tend to hold a distant stare.
LIKES•••
-Starry nights & sunsets-
-White roses-
-Art-

DISLIKES•••
xCriticism/harsh wordsx
xConfronting problemsx
xCrowdsx

HOBBIES•••-Painting and Sketching, Origami, Dreaming, Reading fictional books, Creativity, Using her imagination, Peaceful strolls, Stargazing, -

HISTORY•••Mira had little interest or care of her position in the Nekomimi family. A purebreed probably lived in royalty. Wealth might sound pleasing, but she was actually rather glade be far from a purebreed. They probably had sky-high expectations that were placed upon their shoulders. She was too flawed and weak-willed. Such desires or thoughts were wasteful. Anyways, Mira was happy with her current life. Elaine Suzuki, was her American mother that was talented at all sorts of art. Since she was weakly and constantly falling ill, she wasn't capable of keeping a job so instead she sold her work. And as for Takahuro Suzuki, he was her Japanese father. He was employed at a well-known company. Then, suddenly their life’s spiraled downward, becoming complicated. Her father was fired so he could simply be replaced. He then had to resort to bagging groceries for only six dollars an hour. They soon encountered financial difficulties. Now, the family of three had very little money. With all this trouble with money, she found herself wishing for the purebreed's wealth for once. Mira could see how distressed both her parents were. It broke her delicate heart. The worst part is she could only standby helplessly and watch.

The young girl knew she had do something once her mother's health began to decline. That fueled her to make a terrible mistake. She made an attempt to steal from her Nekomimi family. Remember, she was desperate and desperate times calls for desperate measures. Her plans were foiled because she was caught. Mira regretted her decision and was ashamed. She almost committed a crime! Unfortunately, there is no way to erase past doings or rewind time. After that she had basically became a type of outcast. Four years later, Elaine Suzuki had died. It was unclear whether the death was a homicide or suicide. Either way she was dead. Mira was only eleven years old at the time. She soon started immersing herself in art and day dreams. In her dreams there were no unexpected happenings or negativity. And with art she could convey her unvoiced emotions on to paper. The life she was once well adjusted to changed drastically and big changes are worth fearing. Her father got a better job that paid more, but had longer hours. With her mother deceased there was no more home-schooling for her. She was forced to attend a public school for the very first time. School would be another difficult adjustment for her. For eleven whole years, she distanced herself from the outside world, staying inside her house and hardly ever socializing. She didn't like being surrounded by so many unknown people. The unknown scared her. Eventually she was able to adjust...by just a bit. Oddly, her father brought up the subject of the Inugami family out of the blue. Then, every day after-wards he warned her about them. He started inventing lies and tales about Inugamis. She had become horrified of them. Which was exactly what he wanted. If she feared the Inugamis then she would keep away.

MUSIC•••Yui Makino-Undine
CRUSH•••No one at the moment
THE AUTHOR•••Neko_Gurl909  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:52 pm
The Optimist

User Image

If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance
Family of
Nekomimi

NAME••• Abi Kohana Nekomimi Dai
NICKNAME••• Hana or Abi-Day
AGE•••seventeen
GENDER•••Female

PERSONALITY•••Abi, when you first meet her, she seems like a dreamer. A little bubble headed and smiley. She tends to see the better side of things when there seems to be none.. Abi is an optimist. She is sweet and has a gentle voice. She tries to help people out and support others. When people try to beat her down she just lets it roll of her shoulders. But when she sees someone else being picked on, thats when she finds her face. Though when you get to know her, you notice that really she just doesn't like to think about the negatives, she takes on more than she can chew sometimes but doesn't like the show that.
DETAILS•••She has a long slender frame, flame point fur and orangey brown paws with deep brown eyes.
LIKES•••
-Like 1- Happy Ending movies
-Like 2- Pickles
-Like 3- Roses and tea

DISLIKES•••
xDislike 1x Horror movies
xDislike 2x The color Yellow
xDislike 3x Rain

HOBBIES•••
+Singing
+Playing guitar
+gardening
+running
+listening to music
+acting
+daydreaming
+hiking

HISTORY•••Abi's family had never really been the luckiest, but they had gotten by. Ever since she could rember, her family had struggled, they weren' the richest or pureblood. But everything had gotten worse when the incident happened. Her parents had warned her, 'keep a smile on your face and the world on your shoulders and you will get by. Family matters are family matters, keep them within blood and nothing will go wrong' And thats how they had slipped past the radar. How they kept the family secret within in the family.
When she was little Abi had had an older brother. She had loved him so much but he had always been a bit off. But Abi had loved him so much she never noticed. He had been the man of the house when her father was working, the boogey man hunter when she was scared to go to bed and the inspiration to everything she did. He taught her to live to it's fullest and to never focus on negatives. Eventually he got a girlfriend, she was sweet and had a friendly smile. But had a bad reputation for skipping between guys.
One night she had come home from a play date with a friend. Abi knew her parents wouln't be home that night, but her brother would be. When she came home he was sitting in the middle of the living room, muttering something to himself, holding something in his arms but it was to dark to see.
Her parents said he had snapped when he had found out that she had cheated on him. They scrounged up enough money to keep people quiet and sent him off to some mental institute. So she had to keep quiet, keep the smile on her face and let everything roll of her shoulders. Family problems are family problems, keep them within the blood line and nothing will go wrong.

MUSIC•••Where is my mind
CRUSH•••It's a Secret...
THE AUTHOR•••LittleMissNonaFaye  

Winters-Snow

Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items