Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
If everyone on the earth turned into a furry herm overnight. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:08 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
I facepalmed so hard that my brain nearly fell out of the back of my head.

All of these theories on how to make the world better.... Why can't we just accept we are what we are? We are all screwed up we are all going to fight and that WILL NOT change if we all suddenly are furry hems. In fact, I think I'd be even more pissed off lol.

Well....I can think of two things that will lead to world peace. One, extermination the human race. Two, eliminate ignorance....the human race one is more likely to happen then the ignorance one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:20 pm
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

All of these theories on how to make the world better.... Why can't we just accept we are what we are? We are all screwed up we are all going to fight and that WILL NOT change if we all suddenly are furry hems. In fact, I think I'd be even more pissed off lol.

Well....I can think of two things that will lead to world peace. One, extermination the human race. Two, eliminate ignorance....the human race one is more likely to happen then the ignorance one.

An awful dark and macabre view point. Suggesting of mass genocide doesn't sound all that peaceful to me. I suggest we find peace within the chaos that we have all become familiar with. The pursuit of perfection... Is a pointless effort. Can't you all see that perfection, true peace can never be realized by those whom are so imperfect? So I do see your idea of killing off the entire human race, but what would really accomplish that? we as humans are the ones dying to realize the peace for what? For those to come after? Seems a bit of a catch-22 in my mind.

Listen, and listen well. I'm a deployed soldier, every day I wake up and take a deep breath and am thankful that I get another day to walk this ******** of an idea that we call earth. We all whine and complain because we truly do not appreciate the miracle of life and living. Tomorrow, I could breathe my last breath. I don't need anyone out there killing me faster. Smile, and be grateful for the person giving you grief, for they live through the same grind that we do.

The idea of assimilation... I disagree with it as well. Look at the people all around, it is their differences that make us great as a whole, makes us function. Come on you guys, be happy. I'm sick of sad topics and threads. Nothing could ever be so sad or depressing that you forget that you are yourself a walking miracle? ((Edit: lol thats not a question HERP DERP)) There is the question that I long to have answered.

((Insert obligatory "******** yeah" here))  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

That would not lead to peace of the world: the "extermination" of the species Homo sapien.
You do realize not even wild animals are peaceful, right?
Bands of apes still fight each other, sometimes for territory, sometimes for food, sometimes for no reason at all.
Same for some species of fish, mammals, reptiles, etc.
Once humans have been dead and gone for a long enough time, another species will just evolve and take our place.
Then what?
It's a cycle man, one that cannot be broken until all life in the universe is depleted.
AND, that would include you.
So, you wouldn't even be able to enjoy this "human-less" place.
Why?
Because you're human.
Don't wanna give up your life for the good of the planet?
Neither do I, and honestly neither does anyone else, I think.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:31 pm
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

That would not lead to peace of the world:
It's a cycle man, .

This is all I got out of your statement, and I lol'd. Hard.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:35 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

It's a cycle man, .

It's the truth..... Maaaaaaan.
cool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:38 pm
DarkWolfLove
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

It's a cycle man, .

cool

The Big Lebowski sees what you did there
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

It's a cycle man, .

cool

DUDE! Love ur avi and love ur sig pic blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:44 pm
CharmerX
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove

It's a cycle man, .

cool

Awh, why thank you my friend :3  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:53 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
CharmerX
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove
Coyote Master Brutus
DarkWolfLove

It's a cycle man, .

cool

Awh, why thank you my friend :3

NP! I know awsome when I see it! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 pm
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

That would not lead to peace of the world: the "extermination" of the species Homo sapien.
Bands of apes still fight each other, sometimes for territory, sometimes for food, sometimes for no reason at all.
Once humans have been dead and gone for a long enough time, another species will just evolve and take our place.
Then what?
It's a cycle man, one that cannot be broken until all life in the universe is depleted.
Why?
Because you're human.

I said world peace, but I never said it was for every living thing.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 pm
The Final Kira
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

Then what?
Why?
Because you're human.

World peace....
As in peace for the entire world...
How does that not affect every living thing?
Unless you're generalizing it to the universe, in which case you'd be right with the statement "world peace does not affect the universe".
But I didn't say that either.
I was proving that humans are not the end of chaos in the world.
Something else would just rise up and take our place.
That is the way of the world and the universe, not just humans.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:53 pm
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

Then what?
Why?
Because you're human.

World peace....
Unless you're generalizing it to the universe, in which case you'd be right with the statement "world peace does not affect the universe".

I'm impressed...not many people saw that flaw in that statement and just rolled with it. If anything, the only true way to bring peace to humans would be to eliminate ignorance and stupidity....course it would also help if there was a species more dominate than the humans on this planet.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm
The Final Kira
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
Coyote Master Brutus

Then what?
Why?
Because you're human.

World peace....

I'm impressed...not many people saw that flaw in that statement and just rolled with it. If anything, the only true way to bring peace to humans would be to eliminate ignorance and stupidity....course it would also help if there was a species more dominate than the humans on this planet.

But that is nigh impossible to eliminate those factors.
Even if we were all "intelligent" and "kind", there would still be someone less so and they would be exploited and harassed.
It's nature to pick on the weaker ones, not just human nature.
All sorts of animals do it.
I don't think there is a "cure" for the way of humans.
As Brutus said earlier, instead of hoping for a better place, why not be happy for what you have that others do not?

With these facts, that makes everyone of us here (in this thread, on Gaia, on the internet) very, very fortunate in this world.
Instead of wishing for a life without people, why not make the life with people better?
Maybe then we'd stop complaining.
Maybe.
Or, it's just natural to wish for something we don't already have.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:14 pm
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
DarkWolfLove
The Final Kira
DarkWolfLove

Then what?
Why?
Because you're human.

World peace....

But that is nigh impossible to eliminate those factors.
Even if we were all "intelligent" and "kind", there would still be someone less so and they would be exploited and harassed.
It's nature to pick on the weaker ones, not just human nature.
All sorts of animals do it.
I don't think there is a "cure" for the way of humans.
As Brutus said earlier, instead of hoping for a better place, why not be happy for what you have that others do not?

With these facts, that makes everyone of us here (in this thread, on Gaia, on the internet) very, very fortunate in this world.
Instead of wishing for a life without people, why not make the life with people better?
Maybe then we'd stop complaining.
Maybe.
Or, it's just natural to wish for something we don't already have.

True, very true. I just hate how so many claim we are better than animals when are still that. ....I'd rather be a wild animal because they don't fight their nature.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 pm
Coyote Master Brutus
Listen, and listen well. I'm a deployed soldier, every day I wake up and take a deep breath and am thankful that I get another day to walk this ******** of an idea that we call earth. We all whine and complain because we truly do not appreciate the miracle of life and living. Tomorrow, I could breathe my last breath. I don't need anyone out there killing me faster. Smile, and be grateful for the person giving you grief, for they live through the same grind that we do.

Maybe you should tell my husband this or teach a class when you get back. My husband is a Marine, has been deployed twice, yet still does not appreciate what I do for him everyday. I can't even get him to take out the reecycling when it's full...

Yet he appreciates what others do for him...

Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff