Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Combat training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar back up out of her attacks, keeping his distance. He observed her yet still. But it was his hearing that caught something. Holding up a hand to stop, he listened. "something's not right......it's gotten too quiet."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Stepping into one of her attack staces she had to pull the blade in towards herself so that she missed oscar. Stumbling forward she looked to Oscar. She was going to cuss him out for nearly making him getting really hurt. "What is it? Why did we stop?" She asked as she held the blades at her side.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to her and then back to around them. "something....just doesn't feel right.....I don't know but it feels like something has started. ike when you make the first step of a long journey. I don't know......maybe it's just my dad screwing with me or something like that." he added a shrug, the feeling was now gone. "anyway, did you feel anything just now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:22 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Shaking her head Kahlan locked the two blades together and sheathed them. "I didnt feel anything..." She said as she looked to Oscar. "Dont think about it too much. It will drive you crazy." Kahlan said with a frown. She had seen it personally in a former camper who 'felt' like something was going to happen. Something did but he was so mentally exausted things didnt go well at all.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm
Akakallis
Daughter of Ares

Akakallis strolled though the combat grounds as if she owned the place, a sword and a whip hung at her sides as she moved. She was sleepy yet she could not sleep at least not yet. Throwing her bull whip to the ground she pulled out her sword and started to practice quickly with it, within a few moments the dummies she was closest too where beheaded or slashed in half. She knew that two other campers where here and yet she did not care, she had a personally thoughts on why it was wrong to make friends with other people. It was simple get to close and get hurt. So she stayed a bit aways from them as she took out her pent up anger on the poor dummies.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar sighed. "yeah, your right.....so wanna get back to practice then? I use a sword this time. In truth I'm out f practice with it." he spoke, pulling the bullet neck knife free and now holding a uniquely shaped celestial bronze sword. But at that time, another came by, a woman, whom he recognized to be none other than, akakallis. "hmm, maybe she would help too, what do you think?"  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

CuteDarkJustice

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 am
Britney "B" Scott
Daughter of Poseidon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She stood alone. She watched as many of the campers had weapons and were fighting each other. She thought it would be the best place to try to use her unknown powers. She put on her I-Pod into her ears.

She lifted up her hands and tried to get the water to her. It didn't seem to work. She started to try to focus more on the water behind Zeus's kid that had been told to get out of the way from his father. Behind him it seemed to be a large amount that would push him into her if she continued to pull straight and not turn. Issue, here... she didn't know how to turn the water.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Khalan looked to the daughter of ares and frowned slitghtly. She never really got along with any of the children of ares, born into her mind and body she was almost positive that they didnt like her much either. "Im not so sure about that..." She said softly before she looked back to Oscar. "me and children and ares dont quite get along...."  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:44 pm
Akakallis D'Arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

Akakallis glanced at Kahlan and then at Oscar, she picked up her weapons and walked towards them. She looked like a tiger as she walked towards them she smirked at them showing off her pure white teeth."If you wish to speak about me." She told them, her voice was low as she spoke to them."Then do it in front of me and not behind my back." She warned them as she leaned on her sword watching the daughter of Athena before looking at Oscar knowing that he was a son of Zeus.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to Khalan and smirked. "oh you'll be fine, I promise. Ares and athena have problems with one another, doesn't mean their children should." he issued, before looking to Akakallis and listeneing to her words. "well, I was wondering if you and Khallie here would help me with my swordsmanship training. I've gotten really out of practice with a sword lately since I fight mostly hand to hand, and sparring with two opponents would jump start my old training and instinct-" he cut off, hearing the sound of rushing water behind him. he was nestled inbetween the two women and the daughter of poseidon infront of him aqnd the water behind him. He was going to be the only one getting hit. "uh oh." he issued, before bending down and jumping high, shifting his weight backwards. He backflipped once almost twnety feet high in the air before landing behind where the water was at, as it had rushed to brittany. "hey hey, careful with that, I don't feel like drowning any time soon." he barked with a slight laugh. He straightforward antics towards the daughter of ares and easy going remark to the daughter of poseidon, Oscar truly was an easy going dare devil, fear held little grasp on him.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:02 pm
Daughter of Ares

She smirked at Oscar for a moment as he spoke."I'll help." She told him as she yanked her sword out from the ground with one hand. It was clear to see then that she was missing two fingers on her left hand."But I shan't go easy on you." She warned him as she backed away as Oscar jumped she eyed the girl that was playing with water. Akakallis had a fear of water due to a very bad, bad thing that had happened to her when she had been just a toddler.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Narrowing her eyes a little at Oscar she was going to chew him out but he had jumped out of hte way from the wall of water. Stepping back she wiped away some water that dripped on her face. How many were going to jump in this fight? It was bad enough she had to deal with a daughter of Ares, but posiden too? Kahlan wasnt entirely sure if the daughter of posiden was going to fight as well but there was a good chance that she might. "Thats just like you Oscar, go all out." Whenever he wanted to train he wanted to go all out, no holding back.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

CuteDarkJustice

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 am
Britney "B" Scott
Daughter of Poseidon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She watched as the water she had sent to Zeus' son nearly hit him and had splashed one of the daughters of Athena. She slightly felt guilty for attacking but wasn't this wa training zone.

She shook the guilt off as soon as she realized at least she did it in the right place. But, the fact of the matter remained the same. Some people claimed she was a demigod and now she understood she had some powers. Sure, they were cool. But a demigod?

She had some training with the sword. She didn't have her sword around her from the last time she used it on that four legged thing that had wings. She pulled water into a staff and nodded.

"You guys don't mind if I train with water right? I mean I have killed a monster with a sword already so I need no training with that."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 pm
Daughter of Ares

She flicked some water off of her face as she looked at the demi god that had tried to water down Oscar."Just because you can kill does not mean you can fight." Akakallis snapped at the girl as she walked towards her a grin on her lightly scarred face."I don't mind if I train with you." She told her.

User Image  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled seeing their little event unfold. "well well, then I suggest this then. a four way sparring. No killing or serious maiming. can't fight if your hurt to bad, or dead for that matter." he issued, looking to Britney. "and Aka here is right, just because you have killed something once, doesn't mean you can do the same to different creature again without proper training." He spoke, slicing the air with his sword with a beautiful, almost rythmic sound. Looking to the 3 females, he smirked. "well, what say ya'll, a four way it is then?"  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff