Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Camp Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm
Akakallis D'Arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

She nodded her head."It makes sense." She said to him with a somewhat tender smile on her face, as she reached out to touch one of the hellhounds teeth."The same thing happens to me sometimes when I'm fighting...It's weird to say the least when you stop the fighting and everything speeds up again, you know?" She said smiling slightly."And if this person told you to kept them on you, I'd do what he says." She told him as she blinked her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:00 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar nodded, looking to her as he smiled warmly. "I know right, It's very disorienting the first time it happens. coming out of it I mean. especially with heavy blood loss and broken ribs." he spoke. "yeah, Master glade is actually a satyr here, he raught me and made me master pankration, the greek martial art. so I guess the teeth are important, especially considering how bloody hard it is to get them without losing an arm." he spoke, but stood up, looking to her. "well, let's go for a swim then." he spoke, pulling off his shirt, he tossed it aside.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:45 pm
Daughter of Ares
She nodded her head at him as he spoke. She watched as he took off his shirt, her eyes almost against her will give him a once over before she stood up peeling off her shirt. Tiny silver scars laced over her skin. Hardly any skin on her body was scar free. Though the wrost scar by far was the one her back that was shaped in a giant 'M'"Swimming is awesome as long as the water is warm." She told him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:51 am
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar looked to aka and smirked. quite the body. but her sar on her back caught his eyes. quite massive, but when he looked to his chest, he couldn't say anything. His body had many scars from his prefference of unarmed combat, but his chest especially. His chest was just a mass of overlapping scars. the largest from the hell hound, but the more numerous from his many monster fights afterwards. "yeah it is, but it doesn't matter to me. Nice body by the way." he spoke, taking off his boots to show his bare feet. The taking a running start, he jumped and dived into the water.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:01 pm
Akakallis D'Arkangel
Daughter of Ares

Akakallis blushed as he told her that she had a nice body."Um...Thanks..." She muttered as she pulled off her boots and ran after him. She watched as he jumped into the water. She had a fear of the water yet it did not stop her from jumping into the water. She blinked her eyes as the hit her face she smiled slightly as she ran a hand though her now wet hair.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar swam throiugh the water with ease. as a child of zeus, he was kinda uncoordinated under water, used to be anyway. Until his master made him train underwater. Rising to the surface behind aka, he smiled, blowing wind intop her ear before diving back underwater.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:57 am
Daughter of Ares

She jumped slightly as she felt Oscar blow on her ear, cupping her ear in her hand, she spun around looking for him."Oscar!" She shouted as she ran her hands though the water trying to find him. She waded though the water like a bull in a china shop still trying to find him a small smile on her face all the way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled. "right here." he spoke as he rose up out of the water, face to face with her barely even inches away. he looed into her eyes a time, smiling. "Nice eyes."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:52 am
Daughter of Ares

She blinked her eyes, she could feel the blush on her face she was no use to having people say nice things about her."T-thanks." She whispered as she looked at the water then back up at Oscar smiling."I like your eyes too." She told at last.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:31 am
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smirked at her blush. she was a fighter alright, but poor in everything else. "thanks." he said to her compliment. Oscar was usually full of energy, rambunxious. "come on." he spoke, seeing as how she was awkward in water, he rapped an arm around her waist and back stroked with his other arm, taking her out to the farther towards the middle of the lake.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 pm
Daugther of Ares

She blinked her eyes, as he placed arm around her and then started to swim them out towards the middle of the lake."Oscar." She said, her voice slightly filled with fear."I...Dont'..." She paused as she wrapped her arms around his torso."I can't swim." She told him at last."Only dog paddle."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:28 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar held her tightly in his left arm as he backstroked to the middle of the lake. He looked to her as she grabbed at his torso wildly, pressing herslef close to him. He listened to her and smiled softly. "No worries then. I'll teach you. but right now, I got ya. I won't let ya go."  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 pm
Daughter of Ares

She smiled softly at him, her arms still wrapped around his torso."You promise?" She asked him,"That you won't let me go?" the fear gone from her voice as she spoke to him, she looked into his eyes for a moment longer then she needed, then she was looking out at the water hoping that therew as no man eatting fishes in the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled to her as she held onto him. It was cute, as soon as she got into the water, she became so defenseless and vulnerable that the woman she was was now starting to show. Nodding to her. "Promise." He spoke, still holding her. "Now just relax and enjoy the water." he spoke, leaning back a bit into the water to float. she wouldf either have to lean her head on his chest to float with him, or float on her own while holding his hand.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:37 pm
Akakakllis D'Arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

She smiled back at him. Slowly she started to relax as he held her in the water. She watched as Oscar started to float a little then her head was resting on his chest she smiled slightly still. As her hair floated besides her and behind her like a inky black cloud."This...Is...Nice." She told him as she turned her head slightly to look at his face better.  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff