Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Safe Den~

Back to Guilds

Furries, Furry, den, RolePlay, Cat, Dog, Dragon, Bird, Wolf, Faekat, Felines, Rodents, 

Tags: Furry, Safe, Faekat, RolePlay 

Reply ~Safe Den~
~Underground City~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:30 pm
~Pooka pours Gigus some juice~

Ah yes...why I sent for you...I have been watching you for a while now..Notice you in the ally ways, sleeping in a box in the night of the city...I was thinking to myself the other day...It could be great to have a Co-Owner of Sky Top Tower Enterprises...I would be willing to give you a warm bed, a room for privacy, and all expenses paid..If you would like you can bring your box back here..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 pm
[looks surprized] umm that sounds great and all but what do i have to do?  

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:39 pm
~Shoots a sideways smile at Gigus~

All you would have to do is uphold an image of the enterprise..mainly almost nothing..If anything boss the agents around. The agents are the back bone here..People like us are the brains...

~Pooks hands the glass of juice to Gigus~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm
[extends arm reaching for glass and brings up to mouth drinking] umm upholding image? im not realy the best type of furson to do that look at me im lil err big dont get me wrong i thankyou for the offer but befor i agree to anything how do i be this image upholder you err need?  

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm
~Pooka pulls his glass form his mouth.~

My friend you are a great image.. You show class loyalty and a lustrous coat..when cleaned...I feel you will do great!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 pm
[sipes drink smileing slightly] you think so? well i gess i can agree to this then but i dont know how to uphold something like this tho [rups back of head thinking] ok then ill do it.  

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 pm
~Reaches out a paw for Gigus~

Excellent!! Glad to have you aboard Partner  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm
[smiles and shakes paws and smiles nervusly] so you say i only have to uphold image right umm how do i do that?  

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

Runeis

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:16 pm
Shocked by how big the city was Runeis found herself staring off at the many lights about the world of tall towers and buildings. "...Never have I seen anything like this before." The Monhum said while looking into her pockets and making sure everything she had carried with her was still there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 am
She wandered the city streets, still getting accustomed to this place, uncertain as to why a place like this even existed, but it seemed some sort of Haven for furries. That, she could appreciate, making her way through the town with her headphones on, giving her some small comfort amidst this large, intimidating city.  

Heavenly Kitten

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:19 pm
[glances out the window at the bright city lights then looks at durty arm] i gess i need a bath huh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:34 pm
~Pooka comes through the huge office doors leading into his office.~

Not good, not good, not good.....

~Pooka swiftly walk into his room closes the door and locks it.~  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:45 pm
[streches wings and sits on bed making it creak loud] hmmm i never thought i would have a bed wow and its comfy to hehe [grunts getting up and walks to window looking out]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:48 pm
~Pooka looks out the window with the look of dismay in his eye~

What am I going to do?... I can't...

~Pooka edges nearer to the window and places his paws on it, and droops his head.The rain drops are sliding down the glass in many tiny beads filled with golden clean light.~  

I am Smut
Captain

Masterful Winner

Gigus D Prowler
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 pm
[steps out of shower with towl around waist and quikly dress'es up leaving room walking to pookas office] hmmm so big here hope i dont get lost....[walks up to pookas office and nocks on door]  
~Safe Den~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff