So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Discussion: What would you want to see next on the 3DS? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which unannounced Nintendo franchise would you most like to see on the 3DS... and why?
  Advance Wars
  Donkey Kong (Country)
  Fire Emblem
  Mario Party
  Metroid (Prime)
  Pokemon
  Punch-Out!!
  Super Smash Bros.
  Zelda
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm
Kid Icarus no wait

A game where Phoenix Wright and Professor Layton team up no wait

An original Resident Evil game no wait

Megaman Legends 3 no wait

Kingdom Hearts no wait

s**t!!!!!

Honestly, I can't really ask for a lot more. A new Smash Bros or Zelda would be cool though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:53 pm
Nomega
Sorry, Fish, but if they make another portable Metroid I'm kind of hoping it'll be side scrolling.

I want another Chibi Robo, or Luigi's ******** the police.
You really want a sidescroller? On the 3DS?

I'd be all for a new sidescrolling Metroid, but that's not something I really want to see until I'm tired of the 3DS's 3D effect. Luigi's Mansion would be pretty neat.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm
Meta_Fish
Nomega
Sorry, Fish, but if they make another portable Metroid I'm kind of hoping it'll be side scrolling.

I want another Chibi Robo, or Luigi's ******** the police.
You really want a sidescroller? On the 3DS?

I'd be all for a new sidescrolling Metroid, but that's not something I really want to see until I'm tired of the 3DS's 3D effect. Luigi's Mansion would be pretty neat.
i'm hoping they will incorporate a 3rd person / 2d mode in the next prime then just for screw attack and morph ball, like have a runnin and gunnin part occasionally, like combine some of the stuff you could do in other M and make it a prime game. i'd be satisfied with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 pm
Have you played Metroid Prime, Xilo? Morph ball and Screw Attack always pop out into third person.

Also, Wayne, I know you aren't really interested in atleast 2 of the 5 games you just listed.

Also, also, I kinda figured Luigi's mansion was a given, since the original game had been made when they were contemplating giving the Gamecube 3D.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 pm
[Kegan]
Have you played Metroid Prime, Xilo? Morph ball and Screw Attack always pop out into third person.

Also, Wayne, I know you aren't really interested in atleast 2 of the 5 games you just listed.

Also, also, I kinda figured Luigi's mansion was a given, since the original game had been made when they were contemplating giving the Gamecube 3D.

If you really think that then you don't know my taste in games very well. The only title I'd maybe give you that on is Legends 3, but it's still big s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:54 pm
AR Pokemon Snap MIGHT be cool.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm
I didn't know you liked Kingdom Hearts.

Though I guess you did get kinda giddy when Pandora's tower looked like DMC, and you have defended GoW before too... So yeah, okay, whatever.

AR pokemon Snap would be pretty ballin'

I'd have to be very cheap 3DSWare or part of the 3DS installations for me to consider going for it, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 pm
I think the story's melodramatic and convoluted but I like the FIGHTIN'.  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:03 pm
Me too.

I used to be into the story, but I guess I turned 14 or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm
The first game's is pretty good. I got lost in 2 though. No idea what was going on.  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 pm
It does feel like a very different entity. I think that they just wrote it several levels less deep because there were only a handful of main characters who weren't original.

So it really had to be written with respect to a much more "Disney," cast.

Also, when I say "deep," I mean it in the sense that a JRPG story is wading deep in convolution and stupid-drama.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:37 pm
[Kegan]

if you played enough prime you'd know what i'm talkin about.  

Xilo The Odd

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:23 pm
Waynebrizzle
I think the story's melodramatic and convoluted but I like the FIGHTIN'.

I think the story's HILARIOUS.

Not purposely, but still... LOVE IT  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:24 pm
The cutscenes in KH games are actually embarrassing to watch gonk

As Cloud would say, "Not interested!"

I'm really excited to see what 8-bit graphics look like in 3D, though. I would like to see a crapton of worthwhile VC games. Will probably buy a lot more of 'em than I did on the Wii.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas