Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Graveyard
Capture the Flag Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

T o m a sxxB l a c kxxR a z i e l

User Image

The icy eyed boy sat atop a lone tree branch, watching with mild interest as the other campers scurried around searching for the flag. He was never really one for games, and he saw no point in playing this one. But he occasionally joined in if he felt like it and since he had nothing else to do this was a viable option. He yawned and leaned back against the bark of the tree.

After a while of watching, Tomas Raziel leaped from the tree branch and landed on the ground on all fours. Then stood and scanned the empty trees for any sign of campers. Seeing none he carefully made his way to where he thought was the other teams flag, keeping close to the shadows he called friends.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Picking up the hemet from the ground she placed it over her head. Almost expecting that someone was watching them she wanted to draw their attention to her. Best thing she could do is buy the other some time. The helmet was contricting her vision but it was something to draw the attention of others to her. Moving through the trees Kahlan knew that there was a place where she could lose anyone who was watching her. Disapearing into the trees Kahlan stripped the helmet off and the bronze brest plate. Finding a place to hang them up she felt the weight of the armor releave her shoulders. Handing up the armor for a distraction. Under her armor she wore a leather type material to add padding to the heavy bronze. Moving as quietly as she could she knew that the flag was only a few bounds away from where she placed the armor.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Suddenly, Tomas stopped walking. The shadows were whispering again, someone was close to their flag. Ignoring the other teams flag he disappeared into the shadows then reappeared a few feet away. He wasn’t very good at shadow traveling but it was faster then running. Again he stepped into the shadows, only this time he ran, avoiding all the spots he knew campers were. He drew out the lighter he kept in his pocket and uncapped it, not more then a second later, where the lighter had been was now a solid black obsidian sword known as Reaper.

A slid to a stop as he watched a girl he guessed was from the Athena cabin make her way towards the flag. He slid out of the shadows and stepped in front of her, his black sword raised to her throat as his icy blue eyes bored into her own. They held no emotion, no pity, nothing. They were as empty as the void within the darkness.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan stopped in mid stride seeing one of the sons of Hades step in front of her. Narrowing her eyes slightly she took a step back. She recognized the boy as Tomas. Reaching for her weapon she drew a long blade from the sheath that hung behind her. Twisting the blade at the hilt the blade slipt into two. Slimming down she held a blade in each hand. She was sorely out matched with the son of hades but she was sure that she could keep him busy enough. There was no way that they would send both son of hades out into the feild she was guessing that one would be crazy enough. Giving a sharp whistle knowing that a few were nearby she wanted them to watch the flag while she delt with Tomas. "Well, could of expected that one would be sent ahead." She said with a slight smerk. "But that also means that your alone." Shifting her weight holding the blades at ready as she looked into his eyes feeling the emptyness that bore out at her.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Tomas watched the girls every move and mirrored her own. He’d played this game many times before. ”They only need one son of Hades.” His tone was as emotionless as his eyes as they danced the dance of battle. ”And no one ever said I was alone.” Suddenly the shadows began to move and converge around Tomas’s feet. ”I have my own way of fighting and I do not fight fairly.” The shadows began to move in anticipation around his feet, like black fire.

Suddenly he leaped forward and slammed his sword hers in a move so fast it was blinding. The shadows leaped forward with him, giving him strength as he again slammed his sword against hers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Crossing her blades to only just catch the blade between hers. Pushing her shoulder and weight into the block her blades cut into her exposed shoulder. Biting back the pain she stuck her legs out as she led back in the dirt. Her foot hit a tree stopping her sliding. The extra strength was making her arms shake in exaustion. KNowing that she could last much longer under the pressure Kahlan moved her legs up the trunk of the tree. Running her feet up she vaulted over Tomas landing behind him. Steadying herself she turned and swung one blade low towards his legs while the other went high for his chest. Keeping low as she spun pain throbbed in her shoulder as blood slowly oozed down her right shoulder.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Tomas winced slightly as one of her blades bit into his back then quickly leaped away before the other hit its mark. He could feel the arm blood begin to ooze from the open wound on his back and growled very softly. His eyes suddenly flared in anger, a deadly sign that his usually calm mood had shifted into something far more dangerous. He leaped towards her and slammed his blade down onto her’s and manuavered to slam it into the other, he used all his strength plus more and watched as he managed to dislodge one of the blades.

His back was screaming in agony now which meant her blade had cut deeply. But he kept his eyes and face from showing any pain whatsoever. He crossed blades with her own and stared into her eyes with his own. ”You’ve managed to impress me, a feat almost impossible. No one’s ever managed to slice me with their blade. Finally a strong opponent.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Kahlan was only able to move the her blades in front of her to block the attack. Unable to cross her blades to renforce them together she felt one of her blades slip from her grasp. Moving to catch the blade she made the mistake of shifting her weight and her other blade. She caught the flying blade but Tomas' blade cut into her hand and slightly up the arm. Pulling back she cried out in pain slightly as she dropped the bloody sword. Holding her hand with a shakey grip she took in a deep breath through her nose. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out an old rag and tied it tightly around her hand. The cut stung like no other but she quickly picked up the fallen blade. Wiping away the blood she looked at Tomas slightly shooken up from the strength that he threw at her twice. Swinging her arms out slightly with a slight shrug she steadied her shaking body. "Glad that i could get your approval." She spoke with a sarcastic tone. Kahlan was way over her head and she knew that she wouldnt last much longer but she would have to try.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

User Image

She won’t give up.. Tomas shook his head and twisted the handle of his blade so that it turned into a lighter again then slipped it into his pocket. ”I like your tenacity but we’re both injured. Honestly, I could care less if you captured my teams flag I just wanted to challenge you.” He tilted his head softly and watched as the wounds he’d made on her bled through the rag. His own back was starting to go numb, that couldn’t be good. ”You got a good cut on me.” He’d noted the sarcastic tone in her voice when she’d answered him back and narrowed his eyes a little. They’re all the same… No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t make any new friends. He wasn’t dangerous, just misunderstood. He let the shadows slip away from him and stared at her intently, watching for her next move.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Lowering her blades she stuck them into the soft ground. Holding her wounded hand she swallowed stiffly as if her throat was dry. Kahlan's body relaxed sligthly as she looked to Tomas. "Sorry, im just a little shooken up. Didnt mean to sound rude." She said softly as she wiped away the oozing blood from her shoulder with the rag that was wrapped around her hand. "Didnt think i would cut you at all...especially with that extra strength." Reaching around she took a small canteen filled with the necter. Popping the top she took a mouthful feeling the warmth and taste of cinnomin rolls. Offering up the canteen to Tomas she felt the necter knitting her skin back together slowly. "Sorry about your back...."  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Tomas tentatively took the canteen and took a short swig from it, feeling the warmth of the syrupy liquid run down his throat with the taste of homemade chocolate cake. He smiled appreachateively and handed Kahlan her canteen back. ”Thank you.” He felt the skin on his back begin to pull itself together again and closed his eyes for awhile. When he opened them he stared at Kahlan and smiled. ”Don’t worry about it. I’ve had worse.” He paused for a bit and looked at the shadows. ”They’re hard to control and I’m not very good at it yet. The only thing I can do really well is channel them in so I can have extra strength. I heard when I get real good at it I’ll be able to travel anywhere with them.” His eyes now held a soft playful glint in them, feeling no need to hide his feelings anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

"Yeah no kidding about the strength, my arms are still shaking..." Kahlan capped the canteen with a little bit of struggle but she placed it back on her belt. Her arms slowly stopped shaking as the blood soon stopped running down her arm. Unwrapping her hand all was left was a bright pink patch of skin that was warm to the touch. "I dont think i could shadow travel...maybe very short distances but where the shadow travels could take me i could easily hike there." Kahlan said with a shrug. "So i dont see the point of trying to go any further then where i can walk." She said with a slight smile. Picking up the sword she locked them together before sheathing them. "Right, i need to walk back a little ways." She said as she slowly moved back to where her armor still hung. From what she could tell no one else came by since she was pulled into the fight. Looking over her shoulder to Tomas to see if he was planning on following. "How come you are not playing?"  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Tomas watched her with mild interest and shrugged at her question. ”I see no point in the game and even if my team does win I don’t join in the festivities. I’m not welcome to.” He tilted his head a little and looked at her armor. ”Most of the time I just sit in the branches and watch people beat eachother.” He chuckled softly and shook his head. ”Today I just had nothing better to do and I’m glad I joined in or else I wouldn’t have found a great fighter like you.” He smiled softly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

laughing softly Kahlan rubbed her eyes and sighed slightly. "Yeah, well enough not to get my a** handed to me by the son of hades." Rolling her shoulder she still felt sore. Sitting down she listened intently to the surrounding forest keeping low and out of sight. Motioning to Tomas to sit down she started to pick at the drying blood on her hand. "Come sit, I dont think the others will bother you."  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Proven Insanity

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Tomas glanced around the forest quickly then sat next to Kahlan, keeping his still sore back from the bark of a tree. “You know I never really caught your name…I’ve seen you around a few times but never really knew your name.” He sighed softly and closed his icy eyes, slipping his hand into his pocket and withdrawing the lighter that held his sword. Then opened his eyes and stared down at the smooth metal, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces