Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
α ℓ ι c є ´´ɲ´´ ω σ и ɗ є я ɭ α и ɗ (P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
"You really are clueless..."

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

「NAME」 Kanon Rui Mikagami

「NICKNAME」 Rui

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 January 30th

「GENDER」 Female

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

「EYE COLOR」 Deep Sky Blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Bubble Gum Pink

「HEIGHT」 5'4"

「WEIGHT」 99 lbs

「RACE」 Human

「PERSONALITY」 Kanon is the very energetic and outgoing sort who always has a smile perked on her face. She's very easy to get along with, and a good friend who will always be loyal to you. Quite bold, Kanon can be a daredevil and rather mischevious. You'll usually be smiling around her. She's very carefree and a good listener. She loves to be around others, and spends a lot of time with friends. But there's a part to her that is more shy and mature, where she would walk in the woods along for a while by herself. Kanon's rather hard to understand at those times. Don't worry, you'll find a good soul in her nonetheless.

「BACKGROUND」 Kanon was born in Hokkaido, Japan. Her mother was Japanese, and her father was a rich Englishman. When she was three, her family moved to England, where Kanon grew up for the majority of her life. After a while, she spent some time in France with a few friends. She's quite fluent in English and Japanese, and her French is passable.

「HISTORY」 Kanon grew up within a rich family that had a high social status and plenty of influence. However, both her parents loved her dearly and was always kind to her. She grew up in the life of a princess, but Kanon also faced the many pressures of the rich surroundings she grew up in. Her mother kept Kanon learning Japanese even while she attended school in England. When Kanon was about fifteen, she went to visit France with her friends, where she stayed for a year. She soon fell in love with the country, learning the language quickly and taking on many interests in the styles and art there. When she first found Bloodwood High, she didn't really have an interest in the place, but her parents threatened to arrange a marriage for her if she didn't take the school, so Kanon agreed. She's rather nervous about her first day. After all, what if things don't work out for her? And...she just has no idea what her parents have in store for her.

「LIKES」 None Yet

「SONG」 Just Be Friends

「ROLE」 Foreign Exchange Student

「PUPPETMASTER」 Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
Alice, Much?
"You'd better be following my rules around me..."

「NAME」 Utau Mirai Kiriaki

「NICKNAME」 Mira, Raii

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 April 11th

「GENDER」 Female

「EYE COLOR」 Warm Coffee Brown

「HAIR COLOR」 Light Amber

「HEIGHT」 5'3"

「WEIGHT」 95 lb

「RACE」 Alice I of Spades

「PERSONALITY」 Now here's someone you don't want to cross. Utau is surprisingly strong for a short and rather small girl. Don't let her appearance deceive you! Utau gets angry easily, and she gets very violent at that. Not that she doens't have her good side! She's a very energetic girl, very close to her friends, but if you hurt her friends...let's just say you might want to start running in the other direction for your life~ Utau is rather impatient, and you do not want to get her provoked. Did I mention she's very energetic? Yes, a very outdoors person. She can be nice, just don't cross her~

「BACKGROUND」 Utau was born in the busy bustling city of Tokyo, Japan. She has visited many places in Japan, and has traveled to the States, and China. Her Chinese and English is pretty good, and of course she can speak Japanese. Surprisingly enough, her grandfather was part Irish, and he loved to teach the little girl how to speak the language. Not that she minded learning an extra language.

「HISTORY」 Utau was born into a middle-class family. Not exactly poor, but they definitely weren't rich. She attended public school and used to be rather...feared and admired by the boys. Utau was very strong ever since she was young, and her father seemed to be amused by her playful antics. She used to have long hair, but she cut it after she got into high school. Utau agreed to go to Bloodwood High later on, where she became tricked. Now, she only remembers vague parts as a long forgotten foggy dream. But she can't shake a feeling of immense hatred towards the headmasters. Oh, and she's letting her hair grow long again.

「LIKES」 None

「SONG」 Change Me

「ROLE」 First Alice

「PUPPETMASTER」 Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
"All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea."

「NAME」 Alexander Wolfe

「NICKNAME」 Alex or Cheshire

「AGE」 I keep my real age hidden, but I appear to be nineteen. I can occasionally appear to be sixteen.

「BIRTHDAY」 I can't remember. Sometime in June I think?

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Sky blue

「HAIR COLOR」 Dark blue

「HEIGHT」 6'5"

「WEIGHT」 153 lbs

「RACE」 Cat, of course.

「PERSONALITY」 He's mischievous. He'll often speak philosophically and end up confusing most people. He's quite calm, but playful at the same time. It takes quite a bit to get him angry, but once he gets to that point, you'd better run for your life. He's a calm person, but he, like most people, has a sore spot. He's not going to tell you what that is, but it is something you've literally got to stumble on. Unless you manage to hit that spot, you're fairly safe from his temper.

「BACKGROUND」 Now why would I tell you that? The only thing you need to know is that I'm essentially British. Other than that, you don't need to know anything.

「HISTORY」 According to the school, I am an eighteen year old. I suppose I do look like I could be eighteen. According to them, I was born and raised in London, England, which, as I said before, makes me essentially British. They know that I can speak English, German, French, and Spanish. In reality, I know more languages than you can name. Don't think about that too much. So you get to know the story that the school got. The real story? Well, there's no need for you to know that.

「LIKES」 That's for me to know and you to never find out.

「ROLE」 The Cheshire Cat

「PUPPETMASTER」 The Master Time Lord

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 pm
Daniel:

User Image
"Which one of us is Andrew? Which one is Daniel? Can you tell us apart?"

「NAME」 Daniel Jackson Hitachiin

「NICKNAME」 Dan, Danny, Jack

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 June 9

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Topaz

「HAIR COLOR」 Auburn

「HEIGHT」 5'10"

「WEIGHT」 138 lbs

「RACE」 Human, of course

「PERSONALITY」 He is kind, understanding and often more mature despite being the younger brother. When separated from Andrew, a rare occasion, he is easy-going and a nice person to be with, becoming even serious and selfless contrasting his usually playful attitude. Daniel has some idea of how to interact with people besides his brother; they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world, but he learned rather fast to be with other people and respect others' decisions. He can control his emotions rather well, able to stay back if necessary and control his temper, being more reasonable than his brother when they get upset over something.

「BACKGROUND」 Born in Scotland, he and his twin were raised in Glasgow until they were ten. Their family then moved to Cambridge, England, where they spent they have lived up until now. Even after all the years in England, they still have a slight Scottish accent.

「HISTORY」 Andrew and Daniel grew up with no other siblings. Their father was around until they moved to England, then he left and they haven't seen him since. Their mother did the best she could to give them whatever they wanted. They soon learned not to want much, knowing that the money their mother got was better going to putting dinner on the table and keeping them in the house. Their mother worked two jobs and was gone for most of the time. Andrew and Daniel started to rely on each other more and more.

When they started to go to school, back in Scotland, they kept to themselves most of the time. They rarely talked to the other students, deciding instead to just keep each other company. When they moved to England, they ignored all the students all the time. They ignored the teacher when they were asked any questions and, eventually, their teachers just stopped asking them anything. They still did their homework and got good grades, they just didn't participate in class at all.

A couple years ago, they received an invitation to a school called Bloodwood High. They'd heard, from a distance, the rumors about that school. Deciding that they wanted to find out for themselves if the rumors were true, they started to attend the school. Now, two years later, they are fully convinced that the rumors are indeed true. The Wonderland is real and now the Alice's are back to haunt the school. They've branched out just a bit, talking to other students occasionally and participating in class more often. They still mostly keep to themselves though.

「LIKES」 That's not something you need to know.

「ROLE」 Student who believes

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

CupidsStunt

Dapper Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:38 pm
Andrew:

User Image
"Can you tell who's who?"

「NAME」 Andrew Maxin Hitachiin

「NICKNAME」 Drew, Andy, Max

「AGE」 Seventeen

「BIRTHDAY」 June 9

「GENDER」 Male

「EYE COLOR」 Topaz

「HAIR COLOR」 Auburn

「HEIGHT」 5'10"

「WEIGHT」 139 lbs

「RACE」 Human

「PERSONALITY」 Both Andrew and Daniel are mischievous and playful, but Andrew is the more boisterous one, as well as being selfish, stubborn, and immature. Even when separated from Daniel, he acts basically the same. When he no longer has his brother to occupy him, he can become rather destructive. Andrew is rather childish, and doesn't know how to interact with other people besides his brother since they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world.

「BACKGROUND」 Andrew and his brother Daniel were born in Glasgow, Scotland. They were raised there until they were ten, which was when their family then moved to Cambridge, England. They've spent the last seven years living there. Even after all the years in England, they still have a slight Scottish accent.

「HISTORY」 Andrew and Daniel grew up with no other siblings. Their father was around until they moved to England, then he left and they haven't seen him since. Their mother did the best she could to give them whatever they wanted. They soon learned not to want much, knowing that the money their mother got was better going to putting dinner on the table and keeping them in the house. Their mother worked two jobs and was gone for most of the time. Andrew and Daniel started to rely on each other more and more.

When they started to go to school, back in Scotland, they kept to themselves most of the time. They rarely talked to the other students, deciding instead to just keep each other company. When they moved to England, they ignored all the students all the time. They ignored the teacher when they were asked any questions and, eventually, their teachers just stopped asking them anything. They still did their homework and got good grades, they just didn't participate in class at all.

A couple years ago, they received an invitation to a school called Bloodwood High. They'd heard, from a distance, the rumors about that school. Deciding that they wanted to find out for themselves if the rumors were true, they started to attend the school. Now, two years later, they are fully convinced that the rumors are indeed true. The Wonderland is real and now the Alice's are back to haunt the school. They've branched out just a bit, talking to other students occasionally and participating in class more often. They still mostly keep to themselves though.

「LIKES」 If I tell you, it ruins all the fun.

「ROLE」 Student who believes

Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out